• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 295 Views, 3 Comments

Shadows of the Moonlight - Dusklight Shadow



Shade, son of Nocturnis who is the goddess of the moon and shadows, is thrown into another world after fighting an unknown demon.

  • ...
16
 3
 295

Introduction: Fall Through the Void

Falling…
Falling…
Falling…

Really? Still falling? Ugh, this got repetitive really fast. I mean, seriously, does everyone just fall into an endless abyss when they get killed by a moon demon? Wait, now that I think about it… what was that thing anyway? It looked like a talking horse, in fact, it looked like a crossbreed between a Unicorn and a Pegasus that got blasted with massive amounts of demonic energy. Was that creature some type of new Moonlight Beast? Was it really a demon? What did it say its name was? Nightmare Moon? That's a weird name.

Eh, no matter, even though I’m dead right now it won’t be long until my body reconstitutes back on the moon by mother. Should be any second now.

Any second now.

Um…

Welp, well done Shade… well done. Not only did you get yourself killed by some kind of horse-moon-demon-thing, but apparently you managed to use so much Moonlight that your connection to the only person who can reconstitute your ass got cut off. Way to go Shadiseus Lunarium Nocturnis… you done goofed.

Well, might as well introduce myself while I’m falling in this neverending darkness(I wish I had my music…). So, like I said before, my name is Shadiseus Lunarium Nocturnis, Son of the Moon Goddess Nocturnis, Rightful Inheritor of the Blue Moon Scythe, Four-star Dubstep DJ, and, as of currently, D-E-A-D. Perhaps I should explain how I got into this situation, and, I have to admit, the fight that led to this was the strangest I’ve ever been in.

Author's Note:

I hope that this small introduction will pique interest to you.
Again, criticism is appreciated so that I can write this story to the best of my ability.


Up next is a flashback that covers the fight between Shade and Nightmare Moon! Let's see what happens to him during this fight!


Thanks for reading, and like if you enjoyed the story!