• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 740 Views, 3 Comments

Passionate Friendship of Lyra and Bon Bon - GLaD for you



Several loving stories between best friends Lyra and Bon Bon. Romance, comedy and feels included.

  • ...
21
 3
 740

After the Tryouts

After the try-outs for the Friendship Games Lyra and Bon Bon were ready to go home.

"I got a bit carried away on your hat, stated Lyra.
"Oh it's fine, it can be fixed. Lyra, we've been through so many adventures lately.
Remember the last time you wore the peacock costume?", Bon Bon grinned cockedly.

Lyra did recall. It was years ago during Nightmare Night.
Bon Bon questioned why Lyra was wearing a male peacock costume.
Lyra explained how peacocks used there feathers in courtship rituals.
Bon Bon learned later that she was the peahen of the courtship. She smiled in memory of the events.

"Yes, also remember that time in 9th grade when you used that top hat." said Lyra.
"Was it the school talent show?", stated Bon Bon.
"No it was the after show." Lyra said in her seductive tone.

The young couple soon arrived at their home, after the door unlocked and opened, they heard noises from inside.
The front room was covered in balloons and streamers. Pinkie popped out of her hiding place and gave a slice of cake to Lyra and Bon Bon
Where she got it, neither knew. It was a surprise to congratulate them both on getting roles in the upcoming Friendship Games.

Later that evening...

Bonnie whispered to Lyra, and Lyra responded with a grin and a nod.
Lyra and Bon Bon sneaked around Pinkie and gave her a pounce and a hug.
It was very nice that Pinkie came by to celebrate with them.
Pinkie understood where the party was heading, as she hosted many parties for the young couple.

After seeing Pinkie out and waving goodbye, Lyra snuck in a quick cheek nuzzle. "Lyra, what am I going to do with you?"
"Anything you want Bonnie" Lyra replied casually with lidded eyes.

Both of them started giggling. It was going to be one of those nights that they both looked forward to.