• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 403 Views, 5 Comments

What is Friendship Now - Narcissistic Writer



my name is twilight sparkle and.....and I thought I knew what friendship was but....now i'm starting to doubt myself

  • ...
12
 5
 403

Something Special

It had been 3 months since the bomb had dropped outside of Canterlot castle into the crowd and only a few survived the bombing it did kill a couple hundred people which limited the troops for Cadence, and especially Twilight who still hadn't chosen her tribe she just couldn't choose between her friends it....it....it just wasn't possible she loved all her friends and choosing between them could lead to tragic endings and in war it would definitely end tragically plus she worried about how they would cope Pinkie Pie had no experience with death,combat or anything like that she thought the only ponies that might have some bravery and a chance of survival were Applejack and Rainbow Dash oh and Rarity what would she do and oh god Fluttershy she can't even act aggressively how did they expect her to fight but the thought that was on Twilights mind all the time was what would happen when the war ended, better yet if it ended what will the survivors do, it just didn't seem logical.


Anyway twilight had passed her combat magic and agility skill tests even though she hesitated to join in, but she remembered if she didn't pass they wouldn't allow her to leave HQ and if she didn't she had no chance of finding her friends even if the chances of finding them were slim she had to try so she did and she passed every single test: melee combat, armed combat,agility, and flexibility she was ready to fight for her friends she just hoped they were still out there.


The metal,rusty door slid open revealing the hell Equestria had become. Twilight was glad Celestia wasn't alive to see this. The captain of the squadron gave hand signals for them to survey the area before leaving the HQ they took their first steps into the wasteland Twilight could see from afar Ponyville slowly rotting away as smoke filled the air.

" How could I let this happen I failed Celestia and my friends and I'm not even on any one's side" it was true she wasn't on any ones side she was with what people would call the outsiders the group of people who did not choose a tribe to side with and instead hunt all tribes instead for their own survival.

"All right squad move out to co-ordinates z:3459 x:9375 asap move" the Captain was very serious well I mean who wouldn't be in a war.

"Captain I need to request something"

"Yes?"

"I request to leave this squadron!" the captain's eyes stood in shock a Mare wanted to explore the Wastelands alone it was..it was crazy but she remembered what she had lost her friends and she probably wanted to go looking for them so she thought about it she then regretted her decision but still replied.

"You have permission to leave this squadron"

"WHAT!" shouted another solider in anger.

"Thank you for understanding.Now I must go". she then walked into the black and dark abyss. It only took a few seconds for her to disappear.

"Why'd you let her go Cap she's not special"

"But she is"

"And what is so special about her"

"She has something nopony has anymore"

"What?"

"She has hope"

Author's Note:

A short chapter setting up the story for the next few chapters:pinkiehappy: