• Published 14th Aug 2015
  • 372 Views, 8 Comments

Far Enough - TheGameGenie



It was shelving day. A day for Twilight to finally find a home for her new books in her new home. Coincidentally it was also the day Frieza thought Equis would be a nice planet to conquer.

  • ...
 8
 372

Super Chapter

As destruction rang outside, inside Sugarcube Corner a pink blur created her own maelstrom of devastation leaving behind utensils, cookware, bodies, and other miscellaneous objects throughout the shop as Pumpkin and Pound Cake cheered her on from their parents’ grasp.

“Pinkie, are you sure don’t help looking for… whatever it is you are looking for?” Asked Mr. Cake as he stared at the growing mess occupying his house.

“Nope, I already have Gummy searching upstairs so we should be able to find it in a jiffy!” She said before moving to buck another henchman coming through the backdoor and turning back into a destructive pink blur.

“Well, it just seems like you’re creating a lot of unnecessary me-”

“*GASP*!! Gummy you found it!” Atop the stairs behind the Cakes was Gummy staring blankly ahead with a blindingly pink bag dragging behind him. Pinkie shot up the stairs and went to the window where a henchman was trying to get drop on her from above. With one leg through the window he turned the rest of his body to the hall where the pink pony stood and stared at her. After a moment of contemplation he swung his leg back through the window and stood on the ladder he used to climb up, closing the window and descending the ladder. “I wonder if he forgot he could fly.” She mused before walking back towards Gummy. As she was passing by her room she walked inside and stared as the same henchman was floating near her open window. After a few seconds of eye contact he closed the window and flew away.

She returned to Gummy and shoved her head into the pink bag, rummaging through its contents.

“WHAT!? WE ONLY HAVE ONE LEFT!?” She yanked her head out in surprise as she looked down at Gummy. “And it’s not even the good one… Oh well!” she stuck her head in the bag again and came out with a scroll hanging from her mane, “Come on Gummy, let’s give this to Twilight.” As she turned to go downstairs Gummy bit down on her tail, being taken away with Pinkie and leaving the pink bag behind.

“Pinkie! Thank Celestia you’re here, we can’t keep this door closed much longer, we need your help!” screamed Mr. Cake as he and his wife pushed against a pile of tables, chairs and cakes barricading the door while an army of henchmen pushed back. Oh and the foals were there too.

“Huh, that’s weird. Why don’t any of them use the backdoor?” When Pinkie turned to face the door it opened as the earlier henchman stepped in and made eye contact with her once again. After a series of ellipses, he close the door and walked away. She went over to the Cakes and their barricade and opened the front door with all the tables, chairs, cakes and Cakes attached. “Sorry guys but I have to leave soon so could you please leave?” She was answered by grunts and “aww’s” as they all left the bakery. Pinkie then closed the door back and began walking to an inconspicuous giant ice-cream cone shaped hoofrail end and tapped her head against it. After the “ice-cream” collapsed into the cone the floor opened up. “You will be safe in here.” Gummy then let go of her tail and went into the abyss which somehow wasn’t the basement, “I’ll get you when it’s over.” The Cakes chose to not question her and all four of them leapt inside as the floor closed after them. Locking the floor… somehow, she left to meet up with Applejack and let her mane absorb the scroll… Ok this is gonna take a while let’s see what Fluttershy is up to.

MEANWHILE
“So you think this kitten is the perfect pet for my girlfriend?”

“Oh yes! You said she’s allergic to cats but always wanted one so what’s better than a cute hypoallergenic kitten?” stated Fluttershy with an uncharacteristic certainty. “She’s going to love it!”

“I didn’t know Zarbon wasn’t single.” Whispered one henchman.

“I didn’t know he wasn’t gay.” Replied the other.

“Hmm… I’m still not sure…” said Zarbon as he lifted the kitten to eye level to examine it. It responded with a heart-melting “meow” before expanding its eyes to adorable proportions. “Awww, okay I’ll take her!”

“Yay!”

…well Pinkie Pie is still walking so let’s try another meanwhile and see what Rarity’s doing…

MEANWHILE!
“Now I normally don’t work with… clients of your… stature and complexion, but for a lady of your caliber I would suggest a black, strapless, satin dress with a pair of exquisite heels and glossy gloves and perhaps a diamond pendant. Such an ensemble is sure to win over this stallion that has captured your heart.” Rarity said to the spiky, pink, supposed female towering over her.

“Ya really think so?” said Dodoria hopefully.

“Darling, I know so.” lied Rarity.

…How are you still walking!! Ugh, let’s see what Twilight and Rainbow are doing…

MEANWHILE!
“…and according to the proportional law of supreme follicles molecular mass, not only should my mane style be more than adequate, my mane theoretically contains the perfect dimensions to achieve optimal attractiveness for an equine of my specific body type. Now let’s return to figures 13.73 and 17.24 to recap on the importance of follicles count as we move on to how my mane is an exemplary example of the elusive concept known as ‘adorkableness’…”

…nope. Alrighty then let’s see where Pinkie is- HOW DID YOU GET TO CANTERLOT AND WHY!?!

Author's Note:

So this fic was originally supposed to be a one shot and as I was writing it I took to long so now I'm updating it as I go along so each chapter will be as long as I can fit in all at once when I don't have a good enough reason to procrastinate.