• Published 12th Sep 2015
  • 4,820 Views, 56 Comments

Alone in the dark - Mr Tech



Spike's heart was broken. The people closest to him did that. So he sought help, but it wasn't the help he was expecting.

  • ...
13
 56
 4,820

Read 'A journey's end' first! E1

And so the baby dragon who was broken weeks ago made his decision.

Armed with nothing but hate, he took a swing with his sword and sliced the corrupted MR tech’s throat. the final word tech heard with his ears from the dragon was: “game over…”

Mrs Tech, with the loss of her husband and her old body back,walked out of the final resting place of her lover into the everfree forest...expressionless… never to be seen again by spike, though spike can occasionally see a gray figure watching… Waiting to take away his life as he did with her husband...

Twilight Sparkle, though decision not her own, had never found spike in the depths of the everfree again, her nights in her home was spent alone, within the cold walls she made for herself hanging on to the fading memories with spike. Twilight blamed Rarity for her lost...

No longer was Spike the number one assistant Twilight once knew however, that part of him died when he had entered the forest… Spike became a calculating and deadpan person… cold and efficient. So similar to Twilight, yet also completely different.

The town of Goodsprings continued to thrive within the everfree forest for years to come with their newcomer. Though a sighting of a certain blue mare can be sighted once in awhile, watching. The outcasts continued to live their lives and eventually the blue mare came to live with the town and lived a peaceful life.

not much else was known about the mare…

Angry and Happy finally found peace… without the artifacts to hold them together they fade away into nothingness. their final moments was a silent and relaxing sleep… oblivious to the time that have passed…

And so this is the end of Spike’s journey… For now… in the world of equestria, there are millions of ponies with different stories to tell, sometimes they cross; but other times, they don’t… Maybe Spike would find himself inside one of those stories, only the sands of time can tell...