• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 523 Views, 10 Comments

Supernatural Ponies 2: Journey to Hell - SwiftStroke



Sam and Dean Winchester, Bobby Singer, and Castiel and the Mane 6 go on a quest to find Hell, and it's king, Crowley.

  • ...
5
 10
 523

Through the Gates

The excided ponies stepped through the enormous gates. They were greeted with a wonderful, snowy land full of happy families and somewhat primitive architecture. The group was mesmerized by the happiness of the folk, perfectly content with their traditional lives.

"This place is more Nordic than Scandinavia." Sam remarked.

"Oh . . . Sweet . . . CELESTIA!!!!" Twilight yelled a humongous grin plastered across her face. "LOOK AT THAT THING!!! IT'S ENORMOUS!!!!!"

"It sure is, but what is it?" Applejack inquired.

"It's the place we've been searching for! THE UNIVERSE LIBRARY!!!!" Twilight then began squealing like a little kid about to go in a candy store.

"Does she always get this hyped over libraries?" M asked.

"She gets this hyped over books." Rainbow answered. "Speaking of books . . . hey Twilight! Do you think they have any Daring Do books in there? I'm still missing the last one, and it's making me crazy!"

"Oh, of course not! The Universe Library contains only classic literature and Equestrian history!"

"Oh, great." Rainbow groaned.

"But . . . they should have plenty of history on Airheart, the fastest flyer to ever grace this world!" Rainbow was immediately hooked on the idea. "I can't wait any longer! Let's goooooo" Twilight looked around to see that a large number of yaks had crowded around the eleven ponies to witness her little moment. The Winchesters, Bobby, and Castiel found themselves feeling a little awkward, and the mane 6 were flustered. M just had her hoof to her face and was shaking her head.

The yaks had many questions, that they all asked simultaneously after Twilight quieted down. Most were inaudible, but some included "Why are there ponies in YakYakistan?!", "What are they here for?!", and "What's wrong with the purple one?!".

"Quiet down, quiet down! All your questions can be answered!" M said. The yaks did as she said, with the exception of a few calfs. "We're only here to visit your library."

"Why?" One of the yaks asked.

"Because we're interested in classic literature." The yaks accepted this. "Any more questions?" None. The yaks just went off to tend to their business. All except for one yak, the one who asked the question of why. He was staring at the group. "Yeah?" M got his attention. "Whad'ya need?"

"I have a feeling you're not just here because you're intersted in literature. You're looking for information on the Portal to Ponatory aren't you?"

"Pfft. What's that?" Rainbow asked, trying her best to lie.

"There's no need to lie to me, and there's no sense in it either. What am I going to do about it? Plus, ponies come here approximately every month looking for something about it."

"Then why were they so freaked out by us?" Dean asked.

"Ponies normally come here in twos or threes."

"Alright, well what do you need? You're telling us stuff we don't need to know, what about something we do?" M inquired.

"Well, I have special access into the more secret parts of the Universe Library. I'm a student of Prince Rutherford."

"Alrighty then. Now what's yer name?"

"I'm Bohr. What about you ponies?" They introduced themselves to Bohr. "I'll show you all to the library, and we'll go from there.

Author's Note:

#YakPhysicists