• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 523 Views, 10 Comments

Supernatural Ponies 2: Journey to Hell - SwiftStroke



Sam and Dean Winchester, Bobby Singer, and Castiel and the Mane 6 go on a quest to find Hell, and it's king, Crowley.

  • ...
5
 10
 523

One Hell of a Ride

Author's Note:

The Crystal Empire has not yet returned. This takes place before season three, and after season 2.

Sam and Dean Winchester, along with the angel Castiel, Bobby Singer, and the Mane 6 were sitting in the train bound for the Frozen North. As it was somewhat of a desolate location, not many ponies boarded the train. Everypony was waiting for the train to depart, when something caught Sam's eye. A mysterious looking pony in a slightly dirty, maroon cloak.

"Hey, guys? Look over at the front" The ten ponies shifted their gaze to the front of the train where the mysterious pony was chatting with the conductor. "Doesn't that pegasus look wierd?"

"Yeah, I suppose." Twilight said. "Kinda suspicous. You know, in the generic sort of way. Why do you think that pony's wearing that shabby old thing. It's too cold to go out there in a delapidated old cloak." Everyone gave her the 'yeah, you've got a point' look and nodded their heads a bit. The pegasus began trotting towards the back, and eventually sat down near the group of ten. Twilight decided to help him or her out.

"Hello?" Twilight said. The pony direced her attention towards Twilight.

"Yes?" The pegasus said.

"So you're a mare." Twilight thought. "Hi ma'am, um, are you wearing that to the Frozen North?"

"Yes. I am." The mare replied. " Why do you ask?"

"Well, that cloak do=esn't look like it'll get you through the place. The Frozen North is extremely cold."

"Hmm. I suppose you're right."

"Okay. Would you , umm, like a . . . coat? We have an extra or two?"

"Mmmm, no. I don't really get cold."

"Are you sure? We'd be more than happy to-"

"I'll be fine. Just sit down, and enjoy the ride." With this, Twilight returned to her friends, baffled at her conversation with the odd mare.

"So how'd it go?" Applejack asked.

"She said she'd be fine. I'm just confused."

"Why?"

"Well, it felt like I was being nudged back. Like she didn't wan't me over there, and was pushing me over here."

"Huh. Odd. I wonder why? A pegasus can't use magic."

"I know. So what was going on? Was there a unicorn friend of hers pushing me away?"

"Sugarcube, there was no magic aura surroundin' ya. I don't know what you were feelin' but it's sure soundin' like a big load a' hooey. If I didn't trust you with bein' honest, and typically right 'bout what yer feelin', mah bs detector'd be goin' off. Let's just wait. We might be able to see somethin' peculiar goin' on durin' the train ride. Just stay calm, and keep a close eye on that mare."

"Alright."


The train eventually departed for it's chilly destination. For a long time, everypony just kept a solid eye on the mystery mare. She just sat there. But then . . . *flit* *flit* *flit* *flit* *flit* *flit* The other six ponies on the train stood up.

"Huh?" Rainbow looked over to see the six ponies on four hooves. They had menacing frowns, but what was most distinct about them were their pitch black eyes.

"Demons!" Dean yelled when he saw them. "Cass! Get the knife!"

"I'm on it!" Castiel replied. The demons we're getting closer.

"I can't find it!" Castiel said.

"Look harder!" The demons were about to pounce

"Hold on fellas, I've got this. "The mystery mare then picked up the knife from one of the bags."

"Dammit Cass." Dean facehoofed. The mystery mare swung her head, therefore the knife, at one of the demons. She stabbed him, then yanked the weapon out. She continued to kill all of the demons in a matter of minutes.

"And that's how it's done motha fu- Hey, stop staring. It's rude you know."

"Well excuse us for being confused at what the hell just happened!" Bobby said. "Do you expect us to not ask questions when you just grab that demon-killing knife with your mouth, and expertly kill six demons in less than ten minutes?!"

"A mare can hope, right?" Everyone just raised an eyebrow. "Ugh. Fine. I used to be a part of the Mares of Letters. When the shit hit the fan, I had no choice but to stoop down to the lowly hunter. Alright? Alright. Just sit your asses back down and enjoy the train ride."

"Hold o-" Twilight began.

"I said, just sit your asses back down and enjoy the train ride." Twilight reluctantly did so. The train was silent for a bit.

"Wha- Ho- Wh- I have so many questions!!" Twilight raged.

"Yeah, I know. Just hold on. If this mare is going to the Frozen North, she's probably going to YakYakistan. We'll keep on keeping a close eye on her." Sam said. Twilight nodded and everypony was silent the whole rest of the train ride.