• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 227 Views, 2 Comments

The moon rises up - Braveheart the shewolf27



What will happen when nightmare moon had a backup plan?

  • ...
 2
 227

Thirteen

Sisters POV

the three sisters appeared in the room with Ader Star and Luna. They had a little sweat on them,but not much.

"Is the signal sent?" Ader star demanded.

" Yes ma'am. The army will be here soon." Comet said.

"Good. I think i found a way to fully change Luna into Nightmare Moon." Ader Star said triumphantly.

"How?!" the others said anxiously.

" We have to put one big shove of dark magic into her to complete the transformation."

" How are we to do that?" Dark Fire said.

"We gather up just enough magic from within us, and SHOVE it into her. Literally."

"But I'm already drained,and bisides, that sounds unpleasant." Blackstar frowned.

" It should be like her first tranformation, it will only hurt her for a moment,but if you are drained, then why not go and watch for the army outside,okay?." She pated the filly on the head.

"Aww, all right." Blackstar disappeared with a huff.

"So, we must amass enough energy above to fill her, then we just drop it on her. Do you understand?"

The two of them nodded in agreement.

"Okay, Ladies, let's do this." Ader star said.

Ader star removed the ring from Luna's horn and casted it away. The trio gathered around their princess and started to collect their dark magic above Luna. It quickly became a large, black, swirling ball of evil. Luna tried to squirm away, but could not move her legs. she was frozen in fear. This is it, this is the end of her.

The orb grew and grew until Ader Star said to let go. The sphere fell. Luna braced herself for the sadness and pain she knew she would fell when the transformation began.

Main 6 POV

There was a large orb of darkness that swirled in the center of the room. A vivid image flashed into Twilight's mind. She knew what was about to happen. Night mare moon has returned.

The wild wind blew around the room as the six ponies and the dragon stepped into the room. As the ponies took in the sight, Twilight noticed three ponies: A unicorn, a pegasus, and a alicorn,staring at the black horror in amazement .

The purple alicorn with slitted pupils set in emerald green irises looked their way. A Sheer look of shock crossed her face as she nudged a red pegasus with even darker red and black hair. The pegasus looked equally as shocked, but recovered and narrowed her eyes at them.

" How did you escape the energy void?!" The pegasus shouted.

No pony got to answer when the ball of darkness turned a glowing red and orange, like an explosion.

" You are to late anyways, my little ponies!" The alicorn said.

" Luna is gone,and Nightmare Moon will rule forever!" The unicorn cheered.

The mane six did not even have time to thinks, as the small explosion faded and Nightmare Moon touched the ground with a evil cackle.

Every pony gasped at the sight of the dark alicorn mare.

" Free at last!" The nightmare said with a sharp-toothed grin.

The three sisters bowed in respect before their ruler, who acknowledged them with a nod.

" My girls, I am so proud of you for accomplishing your mission." The tall alicorn said. "Now, where is my imbecile sister? I wish to dispose of her myself."" She hissed.

The three of them pointed to a strange flower on the edge of the room.

As Nightmare Moon turned her head, she saw the mane six in the door way and growled.

" Why don't you take care of these six while i handle my sister?"

At thet moment a shout came from behind the ponies in the door way, and all of a sudden, the ponies were tossed into the air and landed hard on the the stone floor.

A grave filly, no bigger that sweetie bell had charged through then and was bouncing around the room shouting.

" Thearmyishere,thearmyishere,thearmyishere, THE ARMY IS HERE!" The filly shouted with a smile.

as on time as ever, the building shock at a woosh sound went through the room.

Twilight recovered from her fall and transported her and her friends outside, where, to their horror, a massive army of shadowy,black figures spread across the Everfree forest.

Twilight was trying to help her friends when Nightmare Moon,her mini-me's, and a confused Celestia appeared a few yards away from them.

"Ader Star, you and your sister take care of the army. I have some unfinished business with my sister." And with that Nightmare and Celistia vanished.

The main six had snaped out of their confusion and stood and stared at the oncoming darkness.

"Okay, girls! Hooves in!" Raindow dash shouted over the sound of wingbeats.

As the ponies put their hooves in Three if the sisters came out of no where.

" Not so fast!" they all said in unison.

The sisters used their magic to levitate Rainbow Dash,Apple Jack, and Twilight of the ground and laughed.

"Darkfire, take care of the army while we're gone." Comet said, transporting away with Rainbow at the same time AJ vanished Blackstar, and Twilight with Ader Star.

Twilight's POV

Twilight activated her horn to light up her surrounding. She saw reflective stones that made up the walls of the cave.

"Caves. The Crystal caves,under Canterlot!ButHow did I... How did she?."

"Wow, your a quick one." Said Ader Star's voice.

Her face appeared in the large, glassy crystal in front of her.

"What do you want from me?" Twilight shouted at the crystal.

"Eternal night is all I wish for." the crystal said back.

" let me go!" Twilight commanded.

"the face vanished and Ader Star appeared behind her.

" I do time." She said, shocking Twilight.

"You have a opportunity here." Ader Star said.

"And what is that?" Twilight growled.

"Our queen has no grudge against you, she knows that you where following your petty princess's commands. You could be free from the troubled and responsibilities of being a ruler,no pony truly understands the weight of being held so high in esteem."

"You can't say you do on the other hoof."

"I completely understand, actually. I am held in high esteem by many. I am second to my mistress,held above my sisters, and i am the commander in chief of the Shadow army. What don't i understand?" She frowned.

Ader Star Continued "Now, Nopony could ever see you as anything but a higher up. Why not have a world where every pony is equal, no matter what kind of pony they are? Equestria will have many foes and problems in the future, we could stand against them together,all you have to do is not fight against us."

"Never!" Twilight shouted and shot a blast towards the young alicorn,who was so shocked,could not avoid it.

Twilight appeared back in front of the palace, and Ader Star laid on the ground with smoke on her body. Twilight looked away and saw her friends in chains. she ran over and started melting the chains with her magic.

"What the!*gasp* ADER STAR!?" Blackstar appeared out of the woods and ran to her eldest sister.

Ader Star laid,unmoving, as her sister galloped towards her. She looked at her and started to cry. When she looked up at Twilight, she had a fire in her eyes. If looks could kill, the entire forest would have shriveled up.

" .TWILIGHT!" She screamed at Twilight.

Blackstar charged at the princess of friendship with a blood ran from her and ziz-zagged around her grey filly followed her every move. She was so angry,when she stepped on a chain, it shattered, but she did not care, all she wanted was revenge for her sister.

All of the ponies where free, ether from Twilight melting the chains, or them shattering from the filly's hoof.

they got into a C shape and put their hooves in.

"TWILIGHT!" They all shouted for her to put her hoof in.

At that point, the other sisters and Nightmare Moon(who is after Celestia) appeared out of the woods and gasped at Twilight running to put her hoof in the circle.

"NOOOO!" they all shouted as Twilight joined her friends.

A magnificent light glowed from the group of ponies as the magic of friendship activated. They floated high into the sky as brilliant,shining rainbows circled around them. The rainbows came together into one shining star and shot towards Nightmare as she screamed out in fear. The Rainbow split in two and arched over the whole everfree forest. The army of shadow ponies disintegrated in the air, all the damage was fixed as the rainbows subsided. The ponies had their rainbow on as they landed. With their manes colored and styled,coats sparkling, and wings shining,they touched down. The magic faded back inside of them as they went back to normal.

Celetia helped Luna up, who looked okay but tired. Luna looked around and spotted the four pony sisters on the ground.

They approched them cautiously as the four started to had changed as much as Luna changes from nightmare moon.

The First one to stand was Comet, who was no longer red, but a burnt orange color. her eyes where like any other ponies,with round pupils and hot pink eyes. Her wings were still extra large. Her mane appeared a darker orange with yellow strips, and it move like Celestia's still had no cutie mark.

The next one up was Blackstar. Who is blue with lighter blue hair that was striped platinum hair that did not move. Her eyes where large with light, flowery, pink Flank,too, was as bear as a moonless night.

Then there was Darkfire, who was now white with green eyes like emeralds, and a mane colored with Blue,green,pink,and yellow.

The last was Ader Star, who was a lighter purple, just a little lighter than Twilight's coat, with candy blue eyes. Her mane was shaped like Luna's, but was a bluer purple with two green stripes in Darkfire's and Ader Star's flank was blank.

They did not make a move against the princesses or the mane six. They sat and stared at them until Ader Star spoke.

"Well?" she sighed.

"Well...what?." Twilight asked

" aren't you going to banish us, or throw us in a dungeon, or banish us and throw us in a dungeon in the place that you banish us to?" She flailed her arms.

"Why would we do that?" Luna asked.

Ader Star started to cry. "We hurt you and...and...I JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU PROUD OF ME!" she said, tears pouring down her face.

The other where shocked at her outburst of emotion,especially her was suppose to be hard and cruel. Right?

Luna patted the small alicorn on the head. When Ader Star Looked up, Luna smiled down on her.

" It's 't cry, now. Um...Tia?" Luna asked.

"yes?" Celestia approached.

Luna whispered into her ear and Tia nodded her head.

"Okay, girls. We have a proposition. We will allow you to live in peace, if Twilight and her friends agree to teach you about friendship. Do you agree, Twilight?" Celestia asked.

Twilight pondered on this and looked to her friends, who all agreed,except Rainbow,who looked a bit skeptical.

"It would be a pleasure." She gave a shy smile.

"We have a agreement to!" Comet said. Se looked to her sisters and they nodded.

"Can we...Have new names?" She said shyly.

"We would not wish to remember who we when ponies call for us."

"PLEASE!" The pony sisters plea.

Luna nodded. "Heck, why not?"

"YEAH!"