• Published 16th Jul 2015
  • 454 Views, 4 Comments

The True Reflection! - trahzo



Twilight takes on her true rival: Moondancer!

  • ...
15
 4
 454

Moondancer Wins!

"Moondancer! After all this time! I am going to win!"

Moondancer then thought back to all the time she spent with Twilight before she moved to Ponyville...

*Flashback*

"Hey Twilight, feel like hanging out?"

"For what purpose?"

"Just thought we could you know...have some fun."

"Sorry, I'm busy! Spike, is my sweater ready? Look, you should go."

"Okay..."

*Another flashback.*

"Hey, I thought you said Twilight would be here for our double date!" Said Donut Joe.

"She'll be here! I promise."

"Sorry Moondancer, but a bookworm's a bookworm. Sorry to have to leave you."

*Another Flashback.*

"(Twilight...you left us? You...left me?!)"

*End of the flashbacks.*

Through that hurt, she found some strength! She felt even more strength after she forgave Twilight for all of those years of hurt & reconnected with her friends. Then, she thought back to her strategy if she was in a power struggle. She then created split ends in her energy beam, like the split ends in her mane! The split ends flew out and struck Twilight's flank! The sudden shock halted her attack allowing Moondancer's beam to hit her!

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Twilight screamed as she landed on the stone floor.

"Twilight!" Her friends cried.

"Way to go Moondancer! We knew you could do it!" Her friends cheered.

"GG Moondancer." Twilight said as she got up.

"Hmph, it's not everyday somepony can say that they've defeated a Princess, can they?"

"Nope, no they can't."

"I can!" Said Rainbow Dash. "I beat her in 100 races!"

"Well, Rainbow Dash can, but still, you did amazing Moondancer." Twilight complimented. "I can tell that one day, you have the potential to become an alicorn as well."

"Gee, I wonder what I'll be the princess of, split ends?"

Then they both shared a laugh before saying their goodbyes.

"Can we meet tomorrow so you can teach me that variant of the Hay Carth technique?"

"For you, anything."

Then, Moondancer & Twilight hugged.

"Come on! Let's go celebrate Moondancer's victory with donuts!"

"Aw yeah! Make way!" Rainbow Dash called out, as she flew ahead of everypony.

Then everyone followed after and had a great day with some donuts!