• Published 18th Jul 2015
  • 284 Views, 0 Comments

Advanced Techniques - SwordTune



How does Equestria stay safe? While every pony walks the streets of their beloved towns, what dark powers must be used to keep them safe?

  • ...
4
 0
 284

Foreword

In the week following the first encounter between Yakyakistan and Equestria in hundred of moons, Celestia's Black Ops Division and the Royal Intelligence Agency operated together in what would be infamously know as "Operation Blind Eye." The reopening of borders between the two nations generated a short moment of increased tourism and immigration. As an ex-officer of the Black Ops Division, I write this summary of one victim of Operation Blind Eye to offer additional context to Equestrian history.

Operation Blind Eye was the immediate action Celestia took when informed that war was a very real possibility with the Yaks. The entire Black Ops division under her command was scrambled to the northern border of Equestria and placed on surveillance in and around high areas of traffic. Despite peace being the ultimate outcome, my team, along with six others, were ordered to watch the Crystal Empire, Vanhoover, and Manehattan, for any signs of suspicious Yak visitors.

As a result, two dozen Yak "tourists" were taken into custody and questioned about Yakyakistan's military capabilities and espionage. To date, eight of those detainees have been found to be directly connected to the Yakyakistan government, and possibly two under direct command of Prince Rutherford. And though another six Yaks were ultimately deemed innocent on account of mistaken identity, the threat of Yak aggression remains a large concern to those privy to Operation Blind Eye.

Some techniques may be deemed immoral, but the bottom line is that these Yakyakistan agents were successfully persuaded to give information crucial to saving countless Equestrian lives.