• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 560 Views, 4 Comments

Alexander White Coat - alexWC



The story of my OC pony, Alexander White Coat, a pony wrapped in intrigue, interest, and mystery.

  • ...
 4
 560

Chapter 3 (An Old Enemy Returns)

Applejack sat next to her family's apple processing machine. Although it was manually operated by Big Macintosh, it still needed maintenance. She picked up her wrench and started tightening the bolts around the machine. She put the wrench on the machine and got down low to check on something under the machine. Unexpectedly it started running.

"What in the hay? Nopony's here, so who is working the machine?" Applejack said aloud. All of a sudden, her hair was snagged up, and she was pulled towards the apple juicer. She screamed, but was not heard fast enough, and her legs were crushed. Timpony ran inside and kicked the machine off with full force; He pulled Applejack out, who screamed in pain as her mangled legs were drawn out. Timpony lowered her down to the ground softly. She whimpered, and Timpony became very afraid.

"Come on, let me bring you inside" He said, trying to comfort his wife the best he could. He picked her up and rushed her inside. He laid her in bed and sat next to her.

"Go….go get Alexander he….he can probably do something about this" Applejack said.

"But…but I don't want to leave you alone" Timpony replied, concerned.

"I know but…..we need his help" She said adamantly, Timpony reluctantly consented and kissed her forehead before he left. He ran to the castle as fast as he could and barged inside the throne room. Alexander was sitting at his throne and immediately registered his friends face, but so full of anguish and concern.

"What has happened?" Alexander said immediately.

"Applejack's been hurt, she…she told me to come get you, you must help me!" Timpony gasped in desperation. Alexander stood up immediately and ran at full speed towards Timpony. HE grabbed Timpony and teleported them both to his house. Alex opened the door and looked at Applejack.

"Well, you are looking a little bit worse for wear my dear" Alexander said, chuckling nervously.

"That happens when a machine turns on for no reason and crushes your legs!" Applejack replied, extremely irritated. Applejack's eyes went white, and he looked Applejack over.

"Well, the good news is, I can fix you up fine, the bad news is…..I have a very bad feeling about this whole situation and I don't know what it is" Alexander said.

"I would appreciate if you would, ugh, do that now please" Applejack said, groaning with pain. Alexander's eyes glazed over again, but this time they were a bright red. Applejack's bones refused, and her skin healed instantaneously. Alexander finished, his eyes became normal again and he collapsed. He breathed heavily, but soon regained his strength. He got up and left them immediately. Timpony was very confused, as he looked at the door left ajar from Alexander's abrupt departure. Timpony looked back at Applejack and was relieved. He walked over to her and held her close to him.

"Thank Luna you're alright" He said, brushing her mane with his hoof.

"Why did Alexander leave so quickly?" Applejack said, noticing the open door and Alexander's presence being gone.

"I haven't the slightest idea, but for now, it's 9:00, and I want to be right by you" Timpony said, smiling and kissing Applejack on the forehead. He slid into bed next to her, and held her close to him. He kissed her over and over, thankful for her existence.

The Following Morning

Timpony woke up and looked at Applejack. She had flipped over and now her closed eyes looked at him. He smiled weakly, and closed his eyes, but soon realized he had to get up and see what had happened to Alexander. He slid out from the bed as quietly as he could, and made his way towards the door. He exited his house and breathed deeply, then made his way towards the castle. The Guards almost tackled him until he told them who he was.

"We are very sorry, Alexander has told us to let absolutely no one but you inside" The guards said, letting him pass. Timpony was extremely curious now, and ran to the throne room to see what was about. He saw Alexander leaving through a corridor who then passed a fleeting glance at Timpony but kept walking. Timpony slowly walked after him and proceeded to tail him back to where he was going. He entered a room but left the door ajar. Timpony slipped inside, the room was very dark so Timpony could stand freely in the shadows.

"You have helped me before Derpy, I need your help once more" Alexander said. A grayish pony with Bubbles for a cutie mark and what seemed to be a lazy eye was veiled in a way very close to that of the Middle Eastern gypsies.

"I can tell you what you wish to know, what is it you wish me to see" She replied.

"Celestia, her spirit, I believe it to have survived, I need you to see if this is true" Alexander said. Derpy was solemn for a moment.

"Fine, it will take a moment" Derpy finally replied. She closed her eyes, and after about a minute, she opened up her left eye and it looked straight at Alexander. It then started to dart rapidly, but then her eye closed once again. She collapsed and grabbed the table to try and lift herself back up. Alexander rushed to her aid and sat her on a chair.

"I saw her, she…she told me…that she was coming for you" Derpy said, in between breaths. Alexander thanked her and left the room, but not without grabbing Timpony who he dragged out of the room.

"You my friend have much to learn in the area of stealth, now come, work to be done" Alexander said, letting go of Timpony and beckoning him to follow him. Alexander went straight to his Armory and pulled out his scythe, he then ran out and made his way to another room in the castle. Timpony stopped him and whipped him around to face him.

"What the bloody hell is going on!" Timpony yelled.

"Celestia is back! Her spirit lived! That's why Applejack was hurt; she started the machine, SHE TRIED TO KILL HER!" Alexander shouted Pushing Timpony back and slamming him into the closed door behind himself.

"A long time ago, almost immediately after the princess was killed, I created a portal to the world of death, but this was with the permission of death itself, I can't kill something already dead, unless I take over death itself! I need to enter the portal, take death's power, and we need to kill Celestia once and for all!" Alexander said, lifting Timpony up and placing him down on his legs.

"And exactly where is this portal?" Timpony asked. Alexander motioned to a circle of bones that floated in the air. Alexander pulled his scythe back and slammed it into the circle, which caused a floating material of purple to grab onto the circle of bones. Alexander pointed to it.

"That is the portal to the world of death, not of the dead but death itself" Alexander said, Timpony grabbed his shoulder.

"Should you come back, I want to be the one to kill Celestia; she hurt my wife, made me break my vow! I have to be the one!" Timpony said. Alexander stood for a minute but smiled.

"Yes, fine, the power of death will be embodied within the scythe, all you will need to do, is take hold" Alexander said. He turned towards the portal.

"if I do not come back, get Luna as far away from here as possible, Alexander II as well" Alexander said finally, then entering the portal and disappearing behind the dark purple material that made it up.

Alexander fell to the ground in a land of bones. He looked up and saw the black sky and grinned. 'I'm definitely in the right place' Alexander thought to himself. He looked around and soon saw the castle of death itself. He walked towards it and soon arrived at its bony steps. He walked up the steps and looked at the throne of bones, upon which sat death itself, with robes of pure black, and bones of pure white.

"I know why you're here, and I know I am destined to lose the battle between us…but, that doesn't mean I can't try and change what I have seen" Death said, as Alexander walked towards the throne. Death jumped from his throne and whipped out his own scythe, as did Alexander. Alexander jumped into the air, where death grabbed him and pulled him down. Alexander rolled out of the way as Death slammed its scythe into the ground where he had once been. Alexander jumped up and slid under the pure white bones of death and slammed his scythe into its spinal column. He pulled his scythe back, severing the spine, went full circle and buried the scythe in the sternum of death and left it there.

He ripped Death's scythe from his hands and pulled his own scythe out of Death's sternum. He held one in each hand and slammed the two together; the two scythes melded together becoming a doubled bladed scythe. Alexander lifted up the bones of death and ripped through every single one except for the rib cage which he let fall to the ground. When it hit the ground it cracked and opened up the cage that held the heart of death. Alexander picked it up and kicked it into the air, slamming his scythe into it with all force. It dissipated and was no more. Alexander slammed the scythe into the ground, creating a portal back to the land of the living. He was about to enter but looked back. 'It is said, that only death itself can destroy the world of death' Alexander thought to himself. He held out his; now double bladed, scythe and pure power ripped from it, destroying and decimating everything in its path.

"I am death, and I say no more" Alexander said, turning around and leaving the world of death, which now was no more. Alexander exited the portal and was greeted by his home, the castle of Canterlot. Timpony was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. He was shaken awake and looked at Alexander, and then looked at his newly formed weapon.

"What the bloody…what happened to your scythe?" Timpony asked sputtering out his words.

"Little upgrade, courtesy of Death itself, which really is I now, ha ha ha!" Alexander replied laughing happily. Timpony shook his head.

"Alexander, you are the ONLY pony who could go into a completely different world, destroy its ruler and come back laughing!" Timpony said

"Not to mention the fact that there is no world of death now, completely gone and decimated" Alexander said. Timpony's jaw dropped but he regained himself and shook his head more but suddenly realized.

"I need that, it's my turn, Celestia dies by my hand" Timpony said suddenly. Alexander grew solemn and thought for a minute.

"Fine, but be careful my friend, she is treacherous, if you do not see past her tricks you are doomed to fail. She can create other worlds you know, I made it so no one here can die, but no one knows that she's done in her world" Alexander replied, relenting.

"I will not fail in this; she made me break my vow, now I break her!" Timpony said. Alexander let go of his scythe, and gave it to Timpony. Timpony took hold of it and made his way into the bowels of the castle. As he made his way, lower and lower into the castle he became weaker. 'You will fail' was being yelled at him from every angle.

"WHAT ARE YOU!?" Timpony yelled. He collapsed and his body slid down the stairs, finally falling at the bottom. He woke and picked up his scythe, using it as a crutch to pick himself up. The spirit of princess Celestia embodied itself in front of him. Timpony grabbed the scythe and flipped it around.

"Alexander may have been able to kill me, but you, you will not" Celestia said, smiling and invading Timpony's mind. Timpony grabbed his head and shook every which way.

"Get out of my head!" He yelled, suddenly all of Celestia's invasions into his mind dissipated and all he saw was Applejack. Timpony stood up and Celestia looked in pure amazement.

"No, No,NO NO NO GAH!" Timpony yelled, lunging at Celestia and slamming the scythe into her side. Timpony now invaded Celestia's mind and shouted at her. 'NO MORE, YOU MAY HAVE SURVIVED LAST TIME, BUT THIS TIME YOU DIE!' He repeated it over and over inside her mind. He kicked her off of the scythe and looked at her. She looked at him, helplessly.

"You remember now, don't you? what it felt like, looking up at the pony who was going to kill you, and knowing there was nothing you could do about it" Timpony said, smiling as she lay near her breaking point on the ground. 'BREAK!" Timpony screamed into her mind, Celestia screamed and huddled herself up. Timpony bent down and had his mouth inches from her ear.

"This is what happens, when you try to hurt the ponies I love!" Timpony said, lifting his scythe up as high as possible, and slamming it into the center of her spirit.

"NOW YOU BREAK!" Timpony yelled, Celestia's spirit dispersed and became no more, Timpony then collapsed. He fell into darkness, and blacked out .He awoke, in Canterlot castle, he looked beside him and Alexander was sitting on a chair, looking over Timpony.

"We had almost given up hope! Welcome back friend!" Alexander said happily.

"What…What happened?" Timpony said confusedly.

"Celestia is gone, forever, you won my friend. Actually, that gift you got at your wedding, the diamond, that now holds Celestia's soul you know" Alexander said, recalling what he had seen when venturing down into the bowels of the castle to retrieve Timpony. He recalled picking up the broken pieces of Celestia's spirit and placing them in the diamond.

"Why is it in the diamond?" Timpony asked.

"Diamonds have that ability, they can hold souls and spirits, but it took one that big to hold Celestia's" Alexander said, putting his hooves together and resting his head on them. Luna walked in and rubbed her hoof on Alexander's back, he grabbed her hoof and held it. Applejack walked in as well and went next to Timpony.

"It's over, all you need to do now is rest" Applejack said, comfortingly running her hoof along Timpony's back. Timpony moved his head towards hers and kissed her, then laid his head back and fell back into the darkness of sleep. Alexander stood up and left him and Applejack and walked out to the hall. He stood for a while until his son walked over to him.

"What has gone on father?" Alexander II asked, looking at his father seeming very confused. Alexander looked thoughtfully at his child.

"Alexander, one day, you will learn that there are powers and things that even I do not understand, a great enemy was defeated this day, who can no longer threaten the freedom of equestria" Alexander finally said. His son took this answer but was still obviously confused, although now to a lesser degree. Alexander looked out the window and continued to for a time, 'It's finally over' He thought to himself.