• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 312 Views, 6 Comments

Gala pony amour - MajorArcana17



Pinkie is confronted by two ponies, Cheese Sandwich and Party Favor. Who will she pick?

  • ...
5
 6
 312

The big fight

Author's Note:

Hi guys!!! This is AtaxiaTheDraconequus 26. This is my second chapter. Enjoy!!!!

After their deep, passionate kiss, they slowly parted. Pinkie hugged Cheese and said, "I-I love you...". Cheese kissed her cheek and replied, "I love you too". They slowly trotted back into Ponyville, occasionally nuzzling each other. What they didn't see was that somepony was watching them, through balloon binoculars. "She will be mine, not his, mine" muttered the pony. When Pinkie and Cheese reached the doors of Sugar Cube Corner, a pony popped a balloon and said darkly, "You hear this balloon pop?," Pinkie nodded,"This signifies your future, it popping away from you". Without warning, the pony jaw decked Cheese sandwich to the ground and held him there. Pinkie screamed in fear, "What are you doing to my Cheesy!!?". She was starting to sob. The pony took off his hood, revealing him to be Party Favor. Pinkie gasped, "W-Why would you d-d-do this? I thought you were nice!!! Now let go of Cheese you monster!!!". Party Favor let go, "If you insi-". Cheese kicked him off his back, causing him to hit a wall. Party Favour kicked off the wall and charged at Cheese, jabbing him in the stomach with is horn. Cheese screamed in pain and fell limp on the ground. Party Favour laughed maniacally. Pinkie had turned to Pinkameana. "You no good," she punched him in the chest, "backstabbing," she threw him to a wall, "horrible monster!!!". Party Favor closed his eyes, expecting his doom, only to see Pinkie race to Cheese's body. "This is my chance" he thought. Cheese opened his eyes just in time to see Party Favor charge an energy beam. "Pinkie watch out!!!!". Pinkie just turned around in time to see the massive blast. She stood there, taking the hit. She groaned in pain but stood still shielding her lover. "Pinkie... Move out the way, he wants me" groaned Cheese. Pinkie looked back at him. "I don't care if I die!!! As long as you live!!!" she yelled. Cheese leaped in front of Pinkie and pushed her back. Party Favor chuckled evilly, "Right were I need you!!". Tears welled in Pinkie's eyes. "Why would you do this..." she sobbed looking sadly at Party Favor. Party Favor paused for a moment and looked at the two and panted, "What have I done...". He muttered something, then teleported away into the unknown. Cheese turned around to look at his marefriend. She was unconscious. He picked her up, but suddenly fainted.