• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 312 Views, 6 Comments

Gala pony amour - MajorArcana17



Pinkie is confronted by two ponies, Cheese Sandwich and Party Favor. Who will she pick?

  • ...
5
 6
 312

Pinkie's nightmare

Author's Note:

This chapter is half Pinkie's perspective, half 3rd person. Enjoy:heart::heart::heart:!!!!!!!

I was in a dark ally, who knows why, when I started to tingle."Whats going on?" I asked the echoing darkness.
"Hello," a voice said, unsettling. It was definitely male.
"W-wh-who are you?" I asked the voice.
"You'll find out soon," the voice said with a smirk.
As he said it, a light came seemingly out of his face. With that clue, I decided he was a unicorn stallion, but I couldn't see his face due to the fact that he was covered all over with a cloak. I started running, but the alleyway seemed like an endless darkness engulfing me. I kept running and running. I knew I couldn't stop. Suddenly, I ran into a navy, silky blanket of stars and, just like that, she was gone.

*******************************
"Girls, come quick she's awake!" Pinkie vaguely heard someone yell, "Girls, hurry,"
She heard four sets of hooves enter the room.
"Applejack, hurry darling," Rarity called gracefully.
"Comin' ya'll," Applejack yelled back in her country accent,"How is she?"
"She's OK," replied Twilight.
Finally, another set of hooves entered, "I brought cupcakes ya'll,"
"What happened?" Pinkie croaked, "I was in this dark ally and then....."
"It's OK, you don't have to tell us," whispered Fluttershy in her usual soft voice, "it's just that you were shivering and groaning in your sleep,"
"w-w-was I?"
"you were," said Applejack.
"oh, well, I better tell you what happened then," she then told them about the events earlier and her nightmare. It felt good to tell them what happened. She decided to tell Party Favor that his day to have the date was tomorrow (Tuesday) and to tell Cheese that his day was Wednesday.
"Bye girls," she waved good-bye to them, "help yourself to cakes," and with that, she left her room.
"She didn't eat my cupcakes," sighed Applejack.