• Published 17th Aug 2015
  • 515 Views, 1 Comments

Carried away by a Moonlight shadow - primeoetgrunn



During a sunday drive, I saw an odd phenomenon at the Vinewood sign. Now I am a princess's personal guard and friend.

  • ...
5
 1
 515

Setup: Hole in the wall.

When Prime awoke the next morning, it was already 11:30 am. It didn't matter to Prime though, as he slowly stretched his limbs and got out of bed and walked straight into his walk-in wardrobe.
He put on a simple white V-neck with the text "Los santos Lovers" on the front, a black leather jacket with a blue stripe over the left shoulder and his crew logo on the back, simple blue jeans, bronze aviator glasses and a pair of all black Oxfords on his feet.

His breakfast consisted of a glass of 'healthy' green juice and a peanutbutter-banana sandwich.
Right after breakfast, he sent a message to every important crew member he had under him.

"The Shack 7 pm" it read.

"So, I still have time to rob a store and give Simeon a car." he concluded while walking out of his appartment and into the garage that came with the place.
In this garage he stored his favorite vehicles consisting of a large Western Sovereign motorbike with the American flag painted all over the thing, a Pegassi Osiris supercar wich colors matched with Prime's leather jacket, a red Declasse Tornado with a white roof, a matte black Imponte Phoenix with a shiny black racing stripe and a rusty red and black Declasse Tornado nicknamed: The mariachi car.
The mariachi car had a special place in Prime's heart because he saved it from it's previous owners were trying to commit suicide in the car by driving it off of a cliff. Prime shot both women who owned the car with a sniper rifle from a nearby bridge and took the poor thing home after an intense police chase.

Prime entered his all black Obey Tailgater sedan with blacked out windows and chrome rims.
When he drove out of his garage, he got a text message from Simeon Yetarian.
"Get me these vehicles." it read. It also included a list of six vehicles of wich Prime only needed to steal one.
Simeon is a car dealer who uses way too short pay terms for his customers and hires people to steal the cars back for him. Prime was one of those people who stole the cars back.
Simeon also trades in export cars he lets people steal off the street.

"Yeah, no." Prime put his phone away and drove towards a small supermarket near his home. "I am not gonna steal those crappy cars."

When he got to the store, he parked his car in an alley next to it and put on a "Princess Robot Bubblegum" mask before entering the store with his musket in hand.
"Showtime." He whispered to himself and he entered the store with his musket aimed at the shopkeeper.

"This is the third time this week!" the shopkeeper said as he opened up his cash register and put all of the cash in a plastic bag and threw it on the ground near Prime.
"Thank you very much." Prime said as he picked up the bag and ran out of the store before the owner could get out their own shotgun.

When Prime got out of the store, he could already see a few police cruisers nearing him with lights flashin' and sirens howlin'.

"Not now and not ever, Blue!" he shouted at the cops as he got into his own car and took off towards the same hole in the wall he used the night before with Rox and Drift in the armored truck.
Because of the difference in the amount of police officers compared to the last time, the cops actually managed to wedge a car in. By the time the police cruiser was underground, Prime was already far enough for the cops to not see him anymore.
Prime's own car took a bit of a beating during the fall and because of speeding through a confined space, he had lost his front bumper, most of his windows and his front wheels were bent in a way they shouldn't be at all when he got out of the sewers.

"I'm losing my touch." he remarked as he moved towards a garage near the drain he ended up in. "Normally I could drift through there without a scratch."

The Prime took a look at the clock in his car.
"Shit! It's 6:30 already!" He then took a second look at the rest of his car. "Need to change wheels if I wanna make it in time."
With this he drove to the same garage as last night and drove out in a red and black Coil Brawler with chrome suv rims. The Coil Brawler looks like someone put the body of a sports car on the chassis of a military off road vehicle.
Prime took off towards the general direction of the island the Shack was located.
While on his way of climbing a fairly steep mountainside, his phone rang.

"Yo, sup?" Prime answered.

"You're late, dipshit." on the other side of the phone sounded a clearly annoyed woman's voice.

"Sorry, Rox. Cops."

"You got five minutes before I start smacking a bitch."

"Oh, come on. Leave Gio alone." Prime supressed a smile. Gio was one of the most recently joined members of the crew, who was also the biggest whimp and worst driver in Los Santos.

"Ha ha! But seriously: five minutes." with that, Rox broke the connection.

"Well, fuck." Prime put his phone away and drove his car to the cliff side near the island where the Shack was located.


Meanwhile: on the island the Shack was located.

"All-righty!" Rox clapped her hands together while turning towards a small group of people.
"Prime is late." she grinned. "You know what that means."

Rox pointed her finger towards a man in a black T-shirt and Camo-pants wearing sunglasses. "You! Get your ass over here."

"Me?!" the man yelped in fear.

"Don't make me say it twice." Rox added sweetly while sporting a friendly smile.

"Wait! Do you hear that?" Drift asked everyone else, saving the poor thug Rox just chose.

"Hear what?" Rox asked annoyed. just as she asked that and silence had returned to the small group of people on the island, a horn usually used on trucks could be heard.

"That must be Prime." Drift remarked while looking over to where the sound came from. What he saw was a Coil Brawler car blinking it's headlights from a cliff.

Rox turned towards the man she wanted to beat up.

"If you get the boss over here, maybe I will not bash your brain in after I bite your dick off." she snarled. "But I will most certainly bite your dick off."

"Yes ma'am!" he saluted and sprinted towards a Cargobob helicopter one of the others used to get to the island. He took off and flew towards the red and black car wich belonged to the crew leader.
When the helicopter hovered over the car, the pilot got a message. "Scratch my car and you're dead."

It was well known to the crew that Prime valued his cars and rarely damaged them during normal drives through town. It was also known that the last guy who hit Prime while he was driving his red and white Declasse Tornado got hunted down and killed over and over again rather brutally.

Needless to say: the pilot was sweating dispite the cold of the desert at night.
The pilot was put out of his concentration by a loud screeching noise from metal on metal.

"You motherfucker!" Prime got out of his car and shot the pilot with one bullet from his Marksman Pistol, wich is basically a hand cannon, and killed him. This left the Cargobob to land on it's wheels after damaging the car even more.
Prime took control of the helicopter and waited for the previos pilot to get seated again.
You see: most of the thugs in San Andreas are immortal. This doesn't mean they can't die, because they do that quite frequently. It means that after they die, they just re-spawn mere feet from where they died while having full memory of how they died and who killed them. It also hurts like hell. This has started many grudges and rivalries between crews and individual criminals.

"You are lucky I am in a good mood." Prime told the former pilot, dispite sounding very pissed. "And you need to hear what I have to say to the rest."

The helicopter took off towards the island the rest of the crew was idly waiting for Prime to make his announcement.

The moment the helicopter was landed, Prime got out and climbed on the roof of the Shack and cleared his throat.

"I..." Prime looked towards the crew who were carefully observing him. "...have a big announcement to make."

"You finally getting out of the closet?" Rox shouted at him, getting a laugh out of the rest of the crew. Prime, however, paid her no mind.

"I quit."

This revelation got a unified gasp from everyone in the crew followed by murmuring.

"One more job. But before that, half of my bank account will be distributed amongst the entire crew." Prime spoke. "I will leave for another life. A life Los Santos can't give me."

When he looked towards the crowd once more, the only thing that stood out was the pure fire in Rox her eyes and her bared teeth.

"Leadership of the crew will be given to the one you choose, people." Prime tried to look as stoic as possible. "I thank you all."

With those last words, Prime jumped off the Shack and got back in the Cargobob.

"You better run, motherfucker!" Rox yelled after him. "I will end you! Ya hear me?! END YOU!"

The helicopter took off towards the city and landed by a garage near Los Santos International Airport.
Prime used this garage to store his older vehicles like a Truffade Z-Type, a Invetero Coquette Classic and a Invetero Coquette Blackfin.
It was the Blackfin he drove out of the building and into the city, clearing his mind and waiting for an assignment from anyone who could give him one.

After two hours of mindless driving through the city of Los Santos, he got a call.
Lester Crest is a proffessional hacker and criminal mastermind. He planned heists and other things. He has used his computer skills more than once to mislead or bribe the already very corrupt LSPD. There are also rumours going around that... Well, let's just say that he has earned the nickname 'Creepy Uncle Lester'.

"Hey, it's Lester." came from the other end of the line.

"Listen. I have found some mysterious readings coming from the Vinewood letters in Vinewood Hills. If you would take a picture of it and send it to me, I would be very gratefull. I have already installed an app on your phone that takes readings from everything you take a picture off. Also, The FiB have found it too, so you might want to take care of them first. Just a warning." and with that, Lester hung up.

"It's no money maker, but it'll take care of my boredom." Prime did a Bootleggers-turn and floored it to the Vinewood sign north of him.

When he got near, he spotted some familiar faces. None looked too happy to see him.

"You got three seconds to make like a tree and get the fuck away." Rox pointed her rifle at the former crew leader.

"Be smart, Prime." Drift also aimed his gun at the guy. "We really don't wanna clap your ass."

"I'm sorry." Prime revved his engine and ran his former friends over, driving straight towards the anomaly Lester had found.
He dodged the FiB cars parked near it and drove into the bright blue ball, leaving only tire tracks and small puddles of blood behind.
When Drift and Rox finally got to the ball of energy, it disappeared and with it all signs of Prime.

"That sonovabitch..." Rox stood there dumbfounded. "That motherfucking son of a motherfucking bitch."

"ASSHOLE!" Rox broke down in tears and fell on her knees.

Drift just stood there next to her.

"Well." he turned around. "I got bitches to fuck." and he took off in his Sultan, leaving a crying Rox between dead government officials and totalled black cars.