• Published 14th Jun 2015
  • 362 Views, 0 Comments

To be the First! - Sparkler-iFIC



To be the First! Who doesn't wanna win a competition on being the best? Although Amethyst had lived in Ponyville longer, Twilight Sparkle has proven to be better...

  • ...
 0
 362

A Princess is more then just Regal! (Twilight Sparkle; Scene 2)

"Spike? Spike!" Twilight Sparkle gave a long sigh, tapping her hoof against the ground.

At last her number one assistant appeared. "I'm here!"

Twilight grinned narrowing her eyes, "Do you know what today is?"

He blinked somewhat confused, "Uh, Tuesday?" He asked holding up a calendar, pointing to the day. She shook her head, hoping for him to guess again. "Your anniversary?" She arched an eyebrow, still waiting. "... The day where you tell me what today is?" Twilight Sparkle groaned loudly facehoofing.

"No, no, no! Today is re-shelving day!"
"How was I supposed to know that?" Spike asked defiantly.

Twilight rolled her eyes, "When it's re-shelving day what is the routine Spike?" She asked, her eyes softening and a grin slowly spread across her muzzle.

Spike slapped his claw on his face, even with a sound-effect! "I'll go over to Pinkie Pie's..." He grumbled as he left the room, heading outside of the Castle. Twilight didn't like disruptions when she re-shelved things, and so Spike usually leaves to someone's house to hang out while she is doing this. Not that she demands it be that way, it's just when someone interrupts her during this time, she tends to get a little snappy.

It was hours of nonstop organizing. Books placed in different book selves, now with labels. In her Castle there was more room, so everything looked so much nicer...

"Well I'm done for the day. Now the question is... What should I do now?" She asked herself trotting outside of the library. "Hmm, maybe I could go and walk through Ponyville. Talk with some ponies, that should be fun!" Twilight Sparkle was a great organizer, as she had just organized that entire library. Even as she passed by, she didn't even think about it, but if she saw a mess or anything like that she used her magic sorting it before continuing to walk on. Like how Spike had just left all of his blankets, and comic books in the hall way. Tripping over it, she gave an angry growl. Using a quick spell she stacked up all of the comics in order, then folded the blanket. Putting the comics on top of the blanket, she placed the blanket in his bedroom within the closet.

As the Princess of Friendship passed by she saw Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash running by. "Hey Twilight! We were going to go draw a giant poster but we needed some supplies, I hope you don't mind us borrowing these markers, crayon, and construction paper!" Rainbow Dash said giving a grin.

Twilight Sparkle blinked, before nodding, "Go ahead. Oh- Wait!" They skid to a halt. With her magic she lifted up all of the markers, putting them into rainbow order. As for the crayons she put them in alphabetical, as for the construction paper she put them in Rainbow order as well. As she had done this so many times it only took two minutes. Pinkie Pie giggled, and trotted along with the stuff when Rainbow Dash on the other hoof just rolled her eyes. As Twilight turned away, Rainbow smirked devilishly and put the Red color at the end and the purple in the beginning.

Twilight walked by without another word, but with a quick spell she reset the markers, causing Rainbow Dash to pout. Chuckling softly she exited the Castle and made her way out into Ponyville!