• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 561 Views, 1 Comments

Life's a War - Evil Twilight



Twilight is now the ruler of Equestria, but, is it more than what she bargained for?

  • ...
5
 1
 561

Introduction

My name is Twilight Sparkle, and I am the ‘ruler’ of Equestria. Or well I use to be.

When I raised to the throne I thought I could handle every challenge that it may throw at me, and I was doing good for a while, until this very tragic day.

Let me give you a little bit of background before I go into why this was a very tragic day. Ever since Celestia and Luna disappeared, I thought Equestria needed more self-defense. So, I authorized the making of weapons, guns, something that Celestia forbidden use of.

We were able to make enough weapons for my Royal Guard to have, and that’s when the Changlings invaded once again. We were holding them off just fine with our new weapons, however that’s when their leader raised.

It wasn’t Queen Chrysalis oh no, it was something else, much worse than her. The new changeling reminded me of Celestia, but it wasn’t her. Its body was much more menacing looking than Chrysalis’s, and to my understanding, this changeling was much more powerful than her.

Because of this new general they were able to wipe the floor with my Royal Guards and moved on to capturing all the citizens of Canterlot. I wouldn’t be surprised of soon they move on to Ponyville and the rest of Equestria.

I don’t know what to do, I’m so lost I just wanna curl up and cry. I don’t have any backup because all the royal guards are either captured or killed and there’s nothing I can do about it! I don’t have any allies!

I don’t know what to do about this rising hell, I really don’t.

I could just ESCAPE Equestria and leave it all behind with Cadence, but that would be selfish. But I just don’t know what to do, I don’t even know if Cadence is still alive now or not!

Who can help me? Can anypony help me at all?