• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 495 Views, 10 Comments

Fluttercord Adventures - VanillaShine357



For Fluttershy's birthday, Discord decides to take Fluttershy on an amazing journey into different dimensions. Soon, they run into different characters from different TV shows and have some fun in their different world.

  • ...
7
 10
 495

The Void

Fluttershy opened her eyes, she was still sleepy and was having trouble taking everything in. Discord was holding Fluttershy and they were on a solid white triangle. The triangle was floating in mid air. Fluttershy looked around, it seemed like her, Discord and the triangle were the only things around; The rest was purple and blue mist.

"Discord," Fluttershy said as Discord put her down. "Where are we?" Discord pressed his check against Fluttershy's as he explained.

"We're in the void! This place is the emptiness between dimensions. It's the cheese on the sandwich, the cream between an oreo cookie, the bond between you and me. Ya understand?" Fluttershy looked at Discord and nodded, even though she still had a million questions. Fluttershy took this time to look around and take everything in. Discord was holding a map and muttering to himself.

"So," Fluttershy tried to wrap the information around her head. "For my birthday we're going to different dimensions?"

Discord looked at Fluttershy. "Yes we are." Discord looked at Fluttershy in a strange way. "Unless you don't want to."

"No, no, no! I'm sure it will be lots of fun." Discord smiled, then frowned as if realizing something.

"How about you pick the dimension." Discord said as he gestured the map toward her. Fluttershy smiled and took a look at the map.

It was simply a long list of different names of random places Fluttershy had never heard of. Next to each name was a number. Fluttershy examined the names for one that sounded the most exiting.

"What about this one?" She said as she pointed to one with a strange name. Discord looked at the one she had pointed to.

"I don't know about that one..." He said as he stared at Fluttershy. "This is a big dimension with lots of..." Discord paused. "Unique creatures." Fluttershy looked at Discord with disappointment. The place sounded fun, and she loved all creatures!"

"But, if that's what you want..." Discord said in a low pitch. He then looked around.

He looked in a sertain direction and put out a thumps up. Soon, Fluttershy started to hear a strange noise coming closer.

Author's Note:

Oh cool I can write notes!
Ok, 2 chapters down, a million more to go!