• Published 16th May 2015
  • 548 Views, 11 Comments

Canterlot High - Sailor_Pluto



Sweetie Belle was sent to Canterlot High to live a normal life. But, a few days after she arrives, she realizes that her life is now anything but normal.

  • ...
1
 11
 548

Dec 24, 2014

Tuesday, December 24, 2014

Today, I feel much better. I’m not throwing up, I’m not sneezing blood, and I’m not hallucinating. I really thought that that clown was real. It scared me.

Oh, one more thing. IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE!!! I finished wrapping my friend’s presents, but I DID NOT get Celestia’s or Scootaloo’s gifts yet, so I’m going to have to fix that…

I run downstairs, open the fridge, and grab tons of shrimp and shove a couple into my mouth.

“She lives.” Tiara says as she passes by the kitchen.

Celestia is still at the table, a pained expression on her face.

“Principal Celestia?” I ask as I shove another shrimp in my mouth.

“Yes?”

“Do you know where a place called Carousel Boutique is?”

“Yes, Sweetie Belle. It’s down the street near Sugar Cube Corner.”

“Great! Um…. where’s Sugar Cube Corner?”

“It’s in town square, the house that looks like gingerbread. You can’t miss it.”

“Thanks!” I rush out the door with wrapping paper in hand.

December 24, 2014/ Carousel Boutique

“RARITY!!!” I yell as I burst in through the front door.

My sister turns away from the new dress she was putting onto a display. “Sweetie Belle! Whatever is the matter, darling?”

I pant for a few minutes, then stand up straight. “Do you still have that old scooter from when you were eight?”

She gives me a strange look. “Why, yes I do! Why do you ask?”

“I need it!”

She coughs. “Well…alright…I suppose I could find it for you…” she walks upstairs.

While she’s doing that, I spot some pretty earrings underneath of an end table.

“Dang it, Rarity!” I say as I grab them. “Always got junk lying around everywhere.” I stuff them into my pocket as she comes down the stairs.

“Here you are.” she hands me the old scooter.

I salute her. “Thank you ma’am!”

I sit on the ground and wrap the scooter as fast as I can without it looking messy.

“Bye Rarity!” I yell as I run out the door.

December 24, 2014/ Home

Celestia takes us to some place to buy a Christmas tree. Me, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo decide to let the others pick out the tree while we play a game of massive hide and seek. It’s great because it’s basically a maze here.

After about an hour, I get so lost that I try and climb something to spot the rest of the group.

In the end, I didn’t climb anything, but I had succeeded in knocking over twelve Christmas trees and a lamppost.

Celestia and the others were able to track me because of the enormous amount of noise I was able to make. That’s totally what I had planned from the start.

We buy a good sized tree, then head back to the dorm where we spend the rest of the night decorating it and putting presents underneath it.

By ten o’clock, we’re all pooped. I brush my teeth and go to sleep.