• Published 16th May 2015
  • 261 Views, 4 Comments

Dr.Zanefer shows off his inventions - ginger468



Twilight Sparkle and Come to see [ Wait a second what me ] ok you to Discord [ Thank you ] Dr.Zanefer's lab to see if it can be approved.

  • ...
6
 4
 261

The inventions

Right off the bat Celestia got some weird vibes off the place but never less she had to see the presented experiments.

"Nowz obvouzly I can'tz zoh zoo everything butz i'll zoh zoo zee best of zee the best!"Dr.Zanefer responded. "First we haz ze test dummy." Dr.Zanefer responded.

"Well it's just a test dummy." Twilight responded.

Then the test dummy started to move. A Unicorn and a Pegasus test dummy did the same. They Unicorn dummy used a knife to make a sandwich, the Pegasus flew up in the air perfectly, and finally the normal test dummy danced away perfectly.

"Well now I like this." Discord said "It reminds me of a certain 1st episode of one of my shows I've been watching."

"Wow this is amazing, creepy but amazing! Bravo bravo!" Twilight applauded with glee.

"There AI is great but, are they good fighters?" Celestia asked.

"Goodz question Celestia. Ohz Deadlock there iz 20 bitz in zee Test dummy pen." Dr.Zanefer responded.

"What 20 bits! I call dibs I call dibs!" Deadlock responded. Deadlock then went into the test dummy pen. "Hey where's the bits?" Deadlock asked.

"Test dummies getz himz upz." Dr.Zanefar yelled.

"OH WHAT IN EQUESTRIA!" Deadlock screamed.

"Man they are good, ohh that had to hurt but, why didn't you do it on a test dummy rather then your assistant?" Twilight asked.

"1 Then itz wouldz lookz fake and 2 Deadlock haz to be paid for something." Dr.Zanefar answered.

"I think I'll take five." said Discord.

"Next wez haz zee plant of love." Dr.Zanefar said "Deadlock it's time to water the plants."

"Why can't we see the plant?" Twilight asked.

"Well Twilight zis place iz zee lab not the internet." Dr.Zanefar answered.

Deadlock came into the plant pen and was dragged by the plant into the pit of love.

"Well I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going." Discord said. "This would be perfect for Fluttershy her garden is so devoid of life."

"Celestia whatz do youz thinkz?" Dr.Zanefar asked.

Celestia mouthed "What the heck?"

"Zee iz speechless!" Dr.Zanefer yelled happily. "Onz to zee next onez."

The next invention was a horn gun.

Deadlock came in and said "Oh pez despencer." (BANG!)

"Holly me he's dead!" Celestia yelled!

"Don'tz worryz zee was clone." Dr.Zanfer responded.

"And so was the one in the love pit?" Celestia asked.

"Nope. Thatz was the real Deadlock." Dr.Zanefer answered.

Then it was off to the final one. The pony bot.

"Zey helloz to zee pony botz she is alzo Smartie Treet, my daughter." Dr.Zanefer said. "You zee after a accident happened in my old labz her old body became unuszeeble for life zoh I made zer a new onez."

"Wow this is your best one yet!" Twilight said happily.

Celstia asked "How long can she live?"

"Goodz questionz Celestia but I don't know'z yetz." Dr.Zanefer answered sadly.

"Well that's another gift for Fluttershy." Discord said.

"Well," Celestia said "I..... approve of this lab."

Dr.Zanefer have been wanting to hear those words for along time and it made him feel like the luckiest stallion in the world.