• Published 17th May 2015
  • 1,157 Views, 6 Comments

Sonata Dusk's Day alone - Karapony



Sonata enjoys a day without Adagio and Aria pushing her around and calling her stupid, and what a day it is when she goes to the park the zoo and the mall for some well needed her time with no yelling.

  • ...
6
 6
 1,157

The Fight

Author's Note:

I wanted to make Sonata a more likable character, Since in the movie she was see as the goof or brainless. I wanted to show her in a different light, so I hope you enjoy what I have put together.

Head-cannon created by Stephanie Lynn Nowak

After the battle of the bands, the Dazzlings return to there home. Its a beautiful 3 bedroom Apartment not too far from Canterlot High. Adagio throws the couple piece of her broken necklas on the counter. She turns to Sonata and Aria.

"YOU TWO WERE WORTHLESS OUT THERE."

"What do you mean we were worthless. You got your butt handed to you too ya know. " Aria snapped back at her.

"Well maybe we wouldn't have lost so bad if you and Sonata were stronger. Now what will we do? With out our magic we won't get whatever we want, we might have to move or worse, get a job in this worthless world. " Adagio stated

"Come on a job wouldn't be that bad." Sonata said trying to break up the tension.

"That is the dumbest thing you have ever said Sonata "Aria crossed her arms

"Do you even realize what has happened Sonata. We.. Have.. No.. Magic.." Adagio said the words slowly to Sonata hoping it would sink in. "And without it we can't control people around her to do our bidding." She added with some sass at the end. "No one will adore us anymore." Adagio said as she sat on the couch hunched over.

"Well maybe you should have let me lead." Aria stared at Adagio. She hunched against the wall and crossed her arms. "Then we might have won."

"HA!" Adagio laughed as she sat back on the couch. "You would have lead us no where fast Aria."

Aria opened her mouth to strike back, but before she could say a word Sonata stepped in.

"It'll be ok. We will make it through this just like we did when we first got here." Sonata said with a smile.

"Are you that Stupied Sonata?!" Adagio said with a sarcastic tone.

"We made it through cause we had our magic. Gosh will you just think things through for once." Aria added

Sonata's started like she was going to cry. She knew they had no magic but she thought as long as they were together it would be ok, they could work together to figure it out. She stormed off to her bedroom, and closed the door and laid down on her bed hugging her pillow.

"I was only trying to help." Sonata said softly to herself.

Adagio and Aria went back and forth for a few more hours about who was to blame for the loss of their magic. At around midnight they both stormed into there rooms. Adagio into the largest bedroom in the house, it was the only one with its own personal bathroom. An Aria into her bedroom. For the rest of the night, the apartment was quiet.