• Published 14th May 2015
  • 234 Views, 2 Comments

The Adventures of Deadlock and Shoestring: The Everfree Forest. - ginger468



When Shoestring's cat Mr.Whiskers goes missing him and Deadlock find out that Mr.Whiskers is somewhere in the Everfree forest. What they find in there is more bizarre then you can think of.

  • ...
 2
 234

Chapter 3:A Cat, A Bear, and Mansion

Our heroes, well they haven't done anything heroic they're just looking for a cat and, WAIT I'M GETTING PAID FOR WRITING THIS CRAP!


Deadlock and Shoestring found a patch of water with the size of a bathtub. They both sat in it to wash off what Shoestring calls ranch dressing. Shoestring stared at Deadlock with a pissed off look.

Deadlock spoke "Hey shoe"

"F:derpyderp2:ck you." Shoestring interrupted.

"Hey! Look i'm sorry for calling you idiot, it's just in the heat of the moment words just slip out of my mouth."

Shoestring smiled and laughed and then said "That's okay buddy I forgive ya."

Deadlock chuckled and said "Okay now will you quit poking me with 2 sticks."

Shoestring looked puzzled and raised his hoofs and said "I'm not doing anything." Deadlock looked shocked and jumped and shrieked.

"AHH AHH AHH WHAT'S BITING ME!!! EHHH!" Deadlock screeched. What came out of the water was a Raven with snorkeling gear. "Yeah come on Shoestring let's go. "Deadlock stated.

"OKAY!" Shoestring yelled while accidentally splashing water on Deadlock "Sorry." As they walked through the woods something caught Deadlock's eye.

Deadlock shouted "Hey over here I found some cat prints"

Shoestring looked at Deadlock and shouted excitedly "Does it smell like Mr. Whiskers?!"

Deadlock responded "I don't know what your cat smells like."

"He smell's like buttermilk!" Shoestring responded.

Deadlock smelled the footprints, fell down, and yelled "OH CELESTIA THAT'S SO CELESTIA F:derpyderp2:KING AWFUL!"

Shoestring came over and took a big sniff and yelled "Whiskers (cough) that's m(COUGH) my kitty." Shoestring ran through the path of paw prints swiftly.

"Shoestring slow down you don't know what's out there!" Deadlock got up and ran towards Shoestring.

"I KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE!" Shoestring shouted "MR.WHISKER'S OUT THERE AND HIS NEW FRIEND BEARY!"

"Beary?" Deadlock thought to himself "Beary what the, oh god it's a.." Standing right in front of Deadlock was a grizzly bear holding Mr.Whiskers. "Oh it's one of those domestic bears raised by Fluttershy." The bear took the cat and gulped it. Just swallowed it right up. Shoestring was shaking and tears started rolling down his face. And last but not least the look of anger filled Deadlock's face. "I CAME ALL THIS WAY TO GET MY BEST FRIEND'S CAT FOR YOU TO EAT IT!? AW HELL NAH!!" Deadlock came over to the bear and used his magic to yank out the cat from the bear's mouth. The bear looked at deadlock menacingly and let out a horrific growl. "Oh sh:derpyderp2:t I just pissed it off RUN!!!"

Shoestring and deadlock ran through the forest with the bear gaining speed. "I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY FACE!!!" Shoestring yelled.

"WELL WE'RE GONNA LOSE MORE THAN A FACE IF IT CATCHES US!!!" Right in front of them was a old out of place mansion. They got in shut and locked the door and stopped to catch they're breath. The bear tried breaking the door but it didn't work.

"Really bears can't get through wooden doors?" Deadlock stated.

"Just like aliens." replied Shoestring. They walked through the eerie mansion with old paintings of the richest mares in history.

"Man this place, this place it's.... FREAKING AWSOME!" Deadlock announced. Mr.Whiskers was riding on Shoestring's back.

Shoestring muttered "Don't worry kitty they're aren't ghost ponies there just an old mare's tale, right?"

Author's Note:

So wait I am not getting paid for this well ah hell no and wow put it down I'll get back to writing.