• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 2,725 Views, 21 Comments

Equestria's Black Flag - YeetingHunter



The well know Edward Kenway is a constant threat to Equestria, but what happens when a the Sun Goddess is captured by this pirate?

  • ...
4
 21
 2,725

Capter 2: Equestrian Battle

Edward was sprinting towards the dock with his ship in sights, but was met with the sight of British and Equestrian soldiers arresting his crew. Quickly sliding behind a crate, he watched as his crew was loaded onto a British brig. Thinking his target might be here, Edward activated his eagle vision. Standing on a crate, the captain of the British ship was overviewing that work of his crew and the Equestrians.

Deactivating his eagle vision, Kenway was thinking of a way to free his crew, but to also assassinate the captain. 'I could sneak onto the ship and set it aflame.' Edward thought. Deciding that is what he was going to do, he jogged across the deck, without making a sound, while the suns last lights gave out and the moon took its place on the edge of the sky.

Peeking around the side of a crate, Kenway saw two Equestrian soldiers, that wore outfits similar to the Spanish's, but minus the powdered wig, looking at the Jackdaw. With a whistle from Edward, the closest guard looked over, but saw nothing. With confusion on his face, the Equestrian soldier drew his sword and started to walk towards the assassin. When the soldier's hand was visible, Kenway moved in front him, impaling the soldier in the lower chest with his hidden blade, ending his life quickly. Kenway pulled the body behind the crates, contracting his hidden blade. The soldier slide to the ground, the crates to his back, silently.

Looking back to the other guard, there were no other guards in the area, so Edward sprinted towards the clueless Equestrian, barely making a sound. The soldier turned to see a air born, hooded man with a blade on his wrist, but that was the last thing he saw as his body was knocked to the ground, and the hooded man impaled him in the throat, slitting his throat and slicing through his spinal cord.

Contracting his blade, Edward stood up. the British ship was close to the Jackdaw, obviously waiting for Edward to do something stupid. Shaking his head, he activated his eagle vision, seeing his target in a window that belonged to the captains cabin on a Equestrian ship. He deactivated his eagle vision. Looking for anymore soldiers once more, he sprinted towards the ship.

} Captain's Cabin {

"Princess Celestia ordered for me to capture the crew, so I am taking these damn pirates weather you like it or not!" Yelled a frenzied Equestrian captain.

"I don't care about your damn princess! I'm taking these pirates!" The Templar/British captain yelled back.

"How dare you! You stupi-" but was cut off by a crew member of the Equestrian brig.

"Captain! We found two of our own dead!" Yelled the singular crew member.

"We will have to continue this conversation later, Captain." snarled the Equestrian captain.

} Outside {

Edward was on the lowest part of the sails, watching both the captains emerge from the Captain's cabin. There faces were red with anger. The both stopped underneath of Kenway, but did not notice him in the slightest. Edward just sheathed his last pistol, for he had reloaded all of them, waiting for the captain to emerge. Edward extended his hidden blades, then jumped down. His hidden blades impaled the captains necks; the captains were forced face first into the wooden deck, ending their lives.

Quickly, Edward contracted his blade and grabbed the neckless of the dead British captain. With a yank, the neckless came free. Kenway put the broken neckless in his coin bag before turning around, but only to see the sight of several battle ready Equestrian. They were all swordsmen, but he herd foot steps from behind him, which turned out to be several other swordsmen. "Surrender and you shall be spared, pirate!" shouted one of the swordsmen.

Smiling, Kenway drew his cutlasses. A guard swung from behind, but Edward brought his blade over his shoulder and behind his back. He caught that blade with his own. Edward pushed the blade away, but was not done. Taking a step backwards, Edward kicked the knee of the soldier, making his knee buckle. Stepping behind the soldier, Kenway wrapped his blades around the throat of the soldier, but to only drag the cutlasses across his neck, slitting his throat.

After the body dropped, two more soldiers swung at Kenway, but Edward sidestepped one swing, while parrying the other. Edward pushed the opposing blade away. After he pushed, Kenway stepped forwards, kicking the off balanced Equestrian soldier of the edge of the brig. He turned his attention back to the his other attacker, but only to see that he was preparing to swing again. Ducking, the blade pasted over Edwards head. Edward slashed at the soldiers ankle, making him fall backwards. Standing up strait again, Kenway lifted his cutlasses up in a vise grip, then shoot them downwards, impaling both sides of the fallen soldiers chest, killing him.

Looking back up, Edward saw a lot more soldiers have boarded the ship. Even British soldiers were aboard. Thinking of a way to escape, Edward spotted a few large gunpowder barrels. Smirking he sprinted towards the edge of the of the boat, while sheathing his cutlasses and unsheathing a pistol.

Edward reached the edge, and jumped, but spun around, pointing his pistol at the gunpowder barrels. He shot just as he went out of view.

Edward was underwater as he saw and herd the explosions above the surface. Turning towards the shore, Edward started to swim towards the shore, but still was submerged in the ocean waters.

After reaching the coast, Edward stood out of the water, looking towards the destroyed ship. The other Equestrian ships left some time ago, but were must likely going to return, because no doubt the other brigs herd the explosion. Looking over to the British ship, there was only one visible British soldier, staring awed at the aflame ship.

Edward started to walk along the coastline. After several minutes of walking. Kenway reached the British brig. He walked up the walk way, but turned to see a British soldier taking a step back out of fear. Not wanting to tell anyone where he was, Kenway pulled a knife off his belt and through it at the soldier, impaling him in the throat.

Leaving the knife, Kenway walked over to a hatch, which he open with a grunt.

He dropped into the lower decks, looking for his crew, but he did not have to look far. His 50 crew members were tied and bound to the floor. He walked over to one of the crew and cut the ropes with his hidden blade. The Crew member rose from the ground, repeating thank you, but Kenway raised a hand and gave the crew member one of his swords before saying, "Mine helping me, Lad?" pointing to the other bound pirates. nodding his head, Kenway's crew got to work.

} 15 minutes later {

What was left of his crew just finished boarding the Jackdaw. Edward was at the wheel. "Half sail!" Edward yelled. the crew got to work, but before long, the sails were raised and the Jackdaw was moving.

In no time at all, Edward had reached the other side of the island, but his ship was hidden in a water cave. Sighing, the assassin sat in his chair in his quarters. He had taken off his assassin robes so they could dry, but he was still uncomfortable. It was not physical discomfort, but mental. 25 members of his crew were killed by the Equestrian dogs. As he thought, one though surfaced, 'Damn Equestrians.

Author's Note:

Hello! Wow, this story is much more well liked then I thought. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a good one!