• Published 5th May 2015
  • 1,040 Views, 6 Comments

Chaos Family: Father and Son Trip - AlenasWorldGal



Zapshy is forced to go on a crazy vacation with his dad, Discord over the summer. Can he survive, and what of the girl waiting at home for him? Partially a parody of The Goofy Movie

  • ...
1
 6
 1,040

Stand Out!

Zap was walking down the busy hallway of his school as kids either putting things in their lockers or taking things out. He was silently arguing with himself.

“The moment she finally talks to you and you do the worst thing possible you pull a Discord! Now she’ll never want to date you.” He unlocked and opened his locker, taking out a textbook which was for math, because the teacher didn’t care that it was the last day and still gave them work. He turned to the orange pegasus standing next to him, who had a spiky red-orange mane, freckles on his muzzle. He was wearing a baseball uniform and cap and his cutie mark was of a baseball.

“Hey Orangeball.” Zap commented. Orangeball turned to him and sighed in relief.

“Thank Nepliase you got here! Do you know what my mom would do if she finds out I took one of her Wonderbolt outfits and painted it green? She’d turn me into an orange slice cake!” He pulled out a bag with the green uniform, barely anyone could tell what it really looked like. Both his parents were Wonderbolts, Rainbow Dash and Soarin’ and everypony knew not to mess with Rainbow. Zap couldn’t find the right costume fit for ponies, so he settled with one that wouldn’t cost any money or be covered in gems.

“Hey, don’t worry, I can handle it if it gets out of hoof...hopefully.” Just then a bright light flashed on them, making them cover their eyes.

“And here we have two of the world’s most fascinating creatures, two teenage stallions!” A hyper active voice said. Zap smiled, still covering his eyes and walked toward the light.

“Hey Cheesy, could you turn off the light please?” The light was turned off and Zap was standing next to a orange stallion with a messy long dark red mane and white freckles. He had dark sunglasses on, and his cutie mark was of a slice of cheese. He was holding a camera in one hoof, and he smiled widely at Zap.

“Hey bro, you ready for everything to go your way?” Zap laughed nervously.

“Well, I don’t know if it will go as planned...anything could happen!”

“Trust me man, this camera was the new big thing, its got everything, night vision to special effects! But of course, you’re gonna have to keep your end of the bargain..” Zap went to his locker and pulled out a paper bag, handing it to Cheese Butter. Cheese put his hoof inside and his face became really excited when he saw the sight of string cheese in a can. He started spraying the gooey cheese straight into his mouth, while Orange and Zap cringed in disgust.

“Woah, Cheesy, easy with the cheese!” Zap told him. Cheese smacked his lips and coughed a little, spitting out cheesy spit.

“But it’s delicious!” The bell rang telling the students to get to their classes, before the last day would finally be over.

_________________________________________________________

After a short class period, all the students were filed into the auditorium, but none of the teachers noticed Cheese, Zap, and Orange all sneak backstage, except Ms. Sweetie Belle, who let them inside, since it was partially her idea to lighten up the kids before school ended. Zap went into the boy’s bathroom to change into his costume, while cheering could be heard in the auditorium.

“Thank you so much for this award!” Sweetie declared, holding a certificate with her magic.

“It means so much to know that my students have learned from my classes!” Sweetie was awarded the Best Teacher Award; she was Alenas High’s music teacher, and every student loved her, except the changelings of course.

“Oh, and don’t forget about the coming to Carousel Boutique for the live showing of the Joey Maganagan concert!”

Someone whispered into Sweetie’s ear.

“And now some words-”

“Yo Sweetie!” Sweetie glared at a older Button Mash who had become the computer technology teacher, but he slacked off a lot to play video games.

“Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me baby!” Sweetie glared, but perked up again, with her normal smile.

“And now some words from our wonderful principal, Mrs. Twilight Sparkle!” As Sweetie walked off stage, the alicorn princess, who felt it was her responsibility to help teach the young students of both worlds, walked on proudly. The room had gone completely silent.

Thank you, Sweetie.” Twilight said at the podium.

“And what an honor it is to speak in front of these future leaders.” She pulled out a stack of papers with her magic, organised it, and set it on the podium, while a group of groans could be heard throughout the large room.

“Many times throughout the year,” She looked down at the first paper.

“Students have come up to me and asked, Principal Sparkle, what could we do this summer to help educate ourselves more?” Most of the students started dozing off, knowing that a long speech was coming.

“Well, we all know that swimming and sleeping in is what is expected during the summer,” a bunch of students were fully asleep, snoring loudly.

“but I think that-” Her rambling continued, while Zap looked out into the audience, and saw Lily Bud in the first row, sitting next to Ms. Belle. He was wearing the green Wonderbolts outfit, he dyed his mane dark green, made his eyes slit and emerald green, turned his tail into a dragon tail, and even turned his wings leather all which he used the little chaos magic he had. He gulped nervously at the crowd before him.

“Hey you almost done Cheese?” Cheese was wiring together his camera to the school system, connecting it to the movie screen system.

“Don’t push me, I’m doing this for you.” Cheese said angrily. Orange walked around nervously.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked, holding the camera, and walked toward Zap.

“We could get in serious trouble..” He tripped on a wire, and Zap flew toward him with his dragon wings and caught him before he hit the ground.

“Just trust me on this one...I just hope this works” Zap bit his lip.

“How about..” Twilight said happily.

“Science slumber parties?”The spotlight on her turned off, as she looked around curiously. Cheese flipped a switch.

“What the-” She turned around and saw the movie screen slowly coming down from the ceiling of the stage. Zap motioned to Orange and Cheese who got themselves ready.

“Hey!” She called out. She growled angrily.

“You’re not gonna get-” Cheese pulled a lever, sending Twilight screaming down a trapdoor underneath her, she closed right before she could fly out. The screen revealed Zapshy in his dragon getup, stricking a pose. Everyone looked up in excitement and wonder, while Cheese laughed.

“Some people settle for the typical thing.” The students started cheering in excitement. Zap kept mouthing himself singing the song, while Orange recorded him, which was instantly sent to the screen with special effects of him turning bright colors, along with four versions of himself all dancing to the tune.

“Living all their lives, waiting in the wings.” He dodged some lasers on the screen, even though in reality he was jumping around, while people in the audience cheered him on.

“It ain’t a question of if, just a matter of time” He was zapped by one of the lasers, while Lily in the audience started blushing and smiling like crazy, while Sweetie looked at her with a suspicious smile.

“Before I move to the front of the line. And once you’re watching every move that I make, you gotta believe that I got what it takes” Zap screamed as he tripped on a wire and fell through the screen, and onto the stage while everyone cheered. He noticed this and saw Lily staring at him, smiling, which caused him to smile too.

“To stand out above the crowd, even if I gotta shout out loud, ‘til mine is the only face you’ll see, gonna stand out, ‘til you notice me.” Cheese turned on the smoke machine, creating clouds of smoke on the stage as Zap walked toward Lily.

“If I can make you stop and take a look at me instead of just open your eyes.” Zap did a moonwalk with four legs right in front of her, and he turned to her.

“There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do if it was getting you to notice, I’m alive.” He started backing away.

“All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance to prove, I’ve got whatever it takes, it’s a piece of cake” He spread his wings and jumped in the air, flying above the crowd that was freaking out about everything that was happening at that moment.

“Stand out above the crowd, even if I gotta shout out loud.” A prissy teenage unicorn with a fancy hair and make-up called out,

“Who is that guy?” A basketball player threw Zap a basketball, who flew next to the hoop and made it in, while everyone cheered louder for him.

“‘Til mine is the only face you’ll see,” He was about to reach Lily’s hoof, until the music started slowing down, and a magenta colored magic covered his body.

Gonna stand out…” Was all that was heard until the music faded completely. Zap was pulled onto the stage, where a angry Twilight Sparkle stood, with her horn glowing. She put Zap in front of her face and he was swallowed into a magenta void, where he was turned to his normal yellow and black self. Everyone gasped in surprise to find that the biggest dork in school, had pulled off the best prank the school had ever seen. Lily still had a goofy smile plastered on her face.

“We’re busted…” Cheese chuckled nervously. Twilight glared at the guilty looking Zap, and sighed.

“Just like your father.” He looked down shamefully.

Author's Note:

First off, I don't own the song "Stand Out" it belongs to Disney.
What the hay happened? Yesterday I posted this story on the Crossover folder and BOOM! Two favorites and two comments! Thank you all! Now also yesterday I posted a blog saying that the next chapter might be delayed....whelp I guess I lied! It was out of luck that this song came up for the Song Scenes thing I'm doing. Sorry about the Button Mash thing, I didn't know who else to put saying that, but I still ship ButtonBelle. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

P.S., I might have to watch the movie for inspiration, I almost have the entire movie memorized, since I watched it all the time as a kid, but the next scene is all jumbled in my head.