• Published 6th May 2015
  • 329 Views, 3 Comments

Different Year, Different Friends - NightmareAngel



Before the cutie mark crusaders Sweetie Belles life was very different, and so were her friends.

  • ...
 3
 329

Chapter 5

"Sweetie Belle look!" Diamond Tiara runs across the cafe, pushing Scootaloo out of the way to get to her friend. She turns to show Sweetie Belle her flank, a tiara cutie mark lies there.

"That's great Diamond! What does it mean?"

"It probably means I'm going to be rich and famous!" She grins. Sweetie Belle chuckles.

"Remember the day we became friends? I was wearing Rarity's clothes and makeup, I felt like a celebrity!" Sweetie says.

"Oh yes and I came over to you to tell you how much I liked your mane!" Diamond adds.

"And then my daddy offered to take us all out for milkshakes. We all dressed up like princess' before we left." Silver giggles. The three sigh happily.

"Oh and then we went back to Rarity's and ruined one of her brushes trying to get the sugar out of Silvers hair after Pinkie Pie showed us her Sweet Sugar Shimmy" Sweetie says.

"So anyway, you should get your cutie mark by next week." Diamond suddenly changes the subject of the conversation.

"And why's that?"

"Because I got mine last week and Diamond got hers this week so it only makes sense for you to get yours next week!" Silver says. Sweetie gulps nervously.