• Published 11th Apr 2015
  • 558 Views, 5 Comments

Schizophrenia - ProtoFelix



Have you ever thought about why the voices choose to say what they do? Is there someone that drove them to say it? They have feelings too maybe even a life of there own...

  • ...
2
 5
 558

... I'm sorry this is goodbye

Part 2

23 days later...

"Put your hooves up and step outside the property! You are surrounded!" The man demanded with a loud tone. I don't know what to do. I'm trapped!

"Buck!" What are EPD (Equestrian Police Department) doing here? What did he do? I turn towards him the pony looking at his hooves in shame tears falling from his eyes. "What did you do?"

"I couldn't help it!" I shouted to him. He has no idea what's going on and why I did it. That poor innocent child helpless and he was just being beaten and beaten. "They had no right" I say my voice trembling in fear of what's going to happen next?

"Did you" my heart hate increasing "Ki-kill some-one?" I feared for both of us to ask the question. I couldn't help myself, but ask him if he had.

"Y-yes" I drop to the floor and if I wasn't already crying, I was now.

I drop towards the floor and hug him and whisper "It's all going to be OK. We are going to walk outside together and you are going to tell them everything." I feel a tears start to form in my eyes, taking in short breaths. "OK?"

"Will it all be over if I do?" I ask hoping for him to shed some light on my current situation.

"Yes" I stay locked to him for a moment, the police getting more frustrated and demanding he would show his face. I raise myself up and pulling him with me wiping the tears off my face trotting towards the door I hold a hoof out to him and ask "Together?"

"Together" I tell the pony who is the only one who means anything to my right now.

I place a hoof on the door handle and open it and take a step outside. "Stay strong" I say looking down in him below

I step outside to be blinded by the noise of the sirens and all the fanfare that followed, the sound penetrating my mind.

A boom shatters the atmosphere and the pony that stood next to me and fallen to the ground the moment lasted forever watching him fall and his breathing slow "No. No ... NOOOOOOOOOO"
I dropped to the floor and took him into my embrace and looking into his eyes with sorrow and despair

The pain that overwhelmed me and began quickly receding as all I could think about was him staring at me, tears falling from his eyes. With my last few breaths that I had on this planet I only had but, one thing to say... "Thank you"