• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 269 Views, 3 Comments

Ponydent Scootaloo - Danthebronyman



We all know of Equestrias in-complex, monarch goverment. But, the children of Equestria have their own nation?

  • ...
2
 3
 269

Wins and Memories

Author's Note:

WARNING! POLITICAL REFERENCES AHEAD

"And now, the vote tally is over. Scootaloo is officially the first filly Ponydent of the EFCP!" shouted a voice in a big red velvet carpeted room filled with fillies and colts. "And now, Scootaloo herself!"

"Hello my fellow ponies! I'm very excited for this next two years, and I hope to bring this country to prosperity!" announced Scootaloo. She then exited through the back door and got into a large black carriage with what seemed to be magic blaster proof walls and windows. When she got in, there were about 7 ponies. Her Vice Ponydent Sweetie Bell, her Filly of Agriculture Apple Bloom, the Director of the Pony Service Button Mash, and a few protective ponies in black suits. The carriage started moving towards the head executive house in known as the Green House. They then passed the building on 7th circle of Tarturis hill (known for the violent and intense politics in the houses on Pongress.)

"Well, looks like were in the big house now!" stated Sweetie Bell.

"Yeah, I never expected this after what I did during the Griffin Magic Crisis..." Scootaloo referenced. "Oh no, the memories are coming back!"

"Admiral Scootaloo, we have Filly of War & Defense permission to launch!" yelled Commander Tiara. "What are your orders?"

"Call the Green House and declare a Poncon 1, were firing." she ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" replied Diamond Tiara. "Ok, I've alerted them."

"Keys in!' she shouted. "TURN!"

BEEP. BEEEP. BEEEEEEEEEP. "THERMO- MAGICAL MISSILE LAUNCH AUTHORIZED. T-MINUS 10 SECONDS!"

*10 mins. later*

"Confirmed hit, we've won ma'am." reported Diamond. "Casualties are five million killed, 10 million with magic sickness..."

*The Present*

"AH AH AH. I KILLED SO MANY! AHHHHHHHHHH. I'M A MURDERER!" Scootaloo screamed and shouted.

"She's havin' ah panic attack!" stated Apple Bloom.

*Back at the Green House when Scootaloo had calmed down*

Scootaloo sat in a black chair in the Triangular Office. She heard a knock on the door, and a colt in a suit with an earpiece, a Flock 18 Magic Blaster, and a golden badge came in.

"Madam Ponydent, we have a Miss Dash here to see you... She jumped the fence..." stated the colt.

"See her in please." Scootaloo ordered. Then, a rainbow colored mare stepped in.

"Con-grates squirt!" she yelled. "Hey, why so sad?"

"Rainbow Dash, do you remember the ECFP's response to the Griffin Magic Crisis?" asked Scootaloo.

"Yeah. The Admiral of the Navy Ordered a Launch." she replied.

"I was that admiral..." she murmured.

"Oh..." Rainbow whispered.

"But, thanks for coming Rainbow Dash." said Scootaloo. "Now, If you excuse me, I need to call Sweetie and Apple Bloom."

Rainbow Dash left just as the two fillies were coming in. "Hey Scoots, wanna party?" they asked in unison.

"Sure! They have a giant ballroom in the Eastern Wing!" remembered Scootaloo.