• Published 11th May 2012
  • 1,657 Views, 19 Comments

The Rise Of The New Lunar Republic - Meh121



What has happened in Canterlot the splitting of the two sisters has happened and war rages on again

  • ...
11
 19
 1,657

Assault on Canterlot

The militia went to the Canterlot watch towers to take out the guards so we could get into Canterlot Castle the high powered snipers they had could shoot through building if we were spotted. We heard struggling screams and a bit of gun fire we heard a voice over the com radio say all clear. We rushed into the Canterlot Castle grounds we were met by guards from all over. Celestia approached out followed by the prisoners who were now under Celestia's control. They slowly trotted out from the shadows. "Attack my minions kill them all." Celestia said.
"Keep on fighting." I said backing up to a wall and taking cover. I peeked out of cover to find my friends kicking everypony's ass badly. I shot at the Canterlot guards that were coming from above their bullet kept raining down upon us. I manned an old Anti Flight gun and started firing on the Canterlot guards it was working we were cutting down their numbers by slightly surprising amounts. One of the guards before dying through a frag at the gun and blew it up I fell back and broke a few bones. I tried to push myself back up I laid there looking I saw Twilight Rushing over with a gun and pointed it at my head I used my magic to throw her into a wall. "Medic we need a medic over here." I heard a militia pony say as he stood guard by me with a few others. Gunshots were heard by me I sat up and grabbed my side arm to shoot at the ponies who were starting to swarm over us. I used my magic to put a shield around us it could hold a couple of mags of damage. After waiting a few minutes the medic teleported to us and started to cast a healing spell on me.

"Keep them off me the best you can." He said taking cover behind the wall. I shot the guards in the head until I ran out of ammo. They were still coming I used a magic spell to put a ring of fire around us. I used my magic to put a air proof ring of frost above us. A unicorn teleported into the bubble but was shot on sight it was a disturbing sight. The spell was done and my leg was feeling good as new. I got up and ran behind cover and mounted my gun on the wall and started slicing down pegasus I was hit by a spell destroying some of my cover. I looked over and saw it was Shining Armor I threw a grenade at the ground a couple of feet in front of him knocking him down I quickly ran over and used a spell to remove Celestia's mind control.
"Huh what the.." Shining Armor said looking around in shock.
"Long story I'll tell you later." I said throwing him a rifle from a dread pony on the ground.
"Why the hay is my sister shooting our team with magic and why the fuck is Rainbow holy shit the whole team is shooting our team." Shining Armor said looking around.
"Ok listen closely you were all mind controlled by Celestia and now she is forcing you all to fight for her and I'm trying not to kill you guys because I have a spell to remove it and yea so that's the shortest I can make it sound." I said hastily Shining Armor just nodded confused.

Bullets were going everywhere a few grazed me and Shining Armor who were both taking cover behind a house burning in the front. I peeked around the corner and almost had my face blown out by a sniper. I threw a smoke out and ran through it I flew up in the air and tackled Celestia down she used her magic and hit me knocking me back on the ground Shining Armor used a force field around me I stood up and was met by the glance of Cadence I was bucked back the force field was weakening I shot her in the front leg which lowered her down so I could use the spell on her. I used my magic to teleport us back to Shining Armor.
"Hey thanks for that." I said to Shining Armor.
"Can't let me sisters husband and my brother die now can I?." He said smiling to me. I nodded and took out the sniper by using my grenade launcher at the tower knocking it down and crushing a few ponies guarding Celestia. The explosion let out a cloud of smoke that made a rushing Rainbow Dash come out she tried attacking me I moved out of the way and she smashed into a building I used a spell to hold her still but Applejack used her rope and started to pull me away I used a fire spell to burn the rope. Twilight awoke from being knocked out on the wall and started firing on her brother and sister. I used a gravitational spell pulling everything to me that was lite enough to be pulled to me. I used the spell on Applejack and Rainbow Dash but Twilight ran away.

"Whoa.....that was crazy I just pictured I was fighting you..." Jack and Dash said.
"You were." I said stand up and dusting myself off.
"Oh how.....and why...." They both asked.
"Long story short you were mind controlled by Celestia and yea there that's what happened." I said.
"1,2,3,4 I need to get Twilight find Fluttershy find Pinkie and find Rarity and find Luna." I said to the ponies I converted back to my side they nodded as I ran through gunfire I found Rarity using her magic to crush ponies and some of my unicorns were using their magic to hold the rocks up. I ran over and tackled her and used the spell.
"Well hey there you sure Twilight won't mind because I sure as hay won't." Rarity said seductively.
"Whoa whoa I was using a spell to break Celestia's mind control." I said backing up against a wall.
"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were....." Rarity said to me.
"Let's not speak of this again." I said Rarity nodded blushing. I peeked out behind cover to fine a few hundred ponies in a fight I wanted to help them but I was to busy trying to get my team back together but fate gave me no choice I saw Pinkie in there kicking some pony ass.

I pulled out the sniper laying in the towers window I bucked the other pony out of the window and took his sniper and ammo and started directing the team I had with me before I got the others with me. "Stop right there and take out the ponies on your left." I said gunshots were seen over in the dark alley and saw them walk towards the big crowd and started taking out the enemy targets with no ease at all. "Quite the team you got there." I heard a voice from behind say I turned around and saw it was Twilight. "I wonder how they would perform knowing their commander is dead or even worse fighting for Celestia." Twilight said laughing. I jumped out of the window and flew and grabbed Pinkie she was bucking me non stop I used the spell almost dropping her.
"I was fighting against you that's crazy." Pinkie said laughing after I told her what happened. A huge explosion was heard as I saw Celestia and Luna battling it out.
"You will not win this little sister." Celestia said to her sister.
"Maybe not but at least I died trying." Luna said to Celestia.
"Is the freedom you want worth dying so little over." Celestia said.
"It's not my freedom I'm just fighting for it's all of these ponies who are standing up against you." Luna said her voice getting louder with pride.

I saw Twilight and rushed behind her while she was still looking at the scene she was going to fire a huge beam at Luna I used a spell to interrupt her I used the spell to make her remember what happened as well to not explain what happened. She hugged me and started crying.
"It's not your fault." I said comforting Twilight.
"You see big sister you tried to stop my dear friend Tyler by corrupting his friends and his own wife to make him join you or maybe you wanted him dead but he prevailed over the challenge you put in his way and he over powered it." Luna said jumping away from her sister and joining me.
"You think that will make a difference you are still missing one.." Celestia said smiling.
"What quiet little old Fluttershy." Dash said laughing at the princess.
"What is she going to do use her bunnies to kill us." Dash said still laughing.
"I heard that!" Fluttershy said coming out with two huge monstrosities of what looked to be different animals sewed together and she had 3 bears with her as well.
"Uh oh..." Dash said gulping.
"I have no idea how she made those in a matter of few hours." I said backing up.

"We can be the best of friends look I even have spots for you as a new rug for my new house." Fluttershy said laughing like a crazy bitch.
"Oh what the fuck..." I said clearly creeped out I took off into the air. I looked and saw Celestia run into her castle she locked everything I would worry about her later.
"Have fun." Celestia said.
(How do you take out something that is 9 times the size of you?) I thought. "Looks like we are going to have to fight this thing our magic will not have a huge effect." I said seeing that it was being protected by a spell. I grabbed my rifle and ran to the monstrosities I fired my grenade launcher at it's feet it was doing something. The second monster picked me up and was choking me.
"A little help." I said coughing.
"Quick shoot the arm." Twilight said picking up a gun from a dead pony. After struggling to not be choked out and a few clips of ammo later the monster threw me into a wall which was not much better it broke my wing as soon as I impacted the wall. I shook off the pain although it was still there. Soon everypony on my side joined in on trying to kill Fluttershy's horrible creations.

As soon I was off the wall I got put back on it by a bear who was ripping into my flesh with it's teeth and claws the pain was unremarkable. For some reason a sudden rush of adrenaline came over me to block out the pain I was feeling. My insides were showing I knew I had to act fast I pulled out my pistol and started shooting the frenzied bear in the head. He was still attacking me I looked over and saw Twilight and Shining Armor and Cadence being mauled by bears. The biggest bear which was clearly mutated was attacking Cadence and Twilight. The bear ripped through Shining Armors steel breastplate.
"Help the commander we will distract the abominations." Applejack said to the army ponies and the militia. Fluttershy came over me and brought over a steaming hot pipe and started stabbing me in the stomach the pain came back to me it hurt so bad I started crying. "Uh boo ho ho the brave commander is crying because little old Fluttershy is hurting him maybe this will help." Fluttershy said putting more pressure on the pole the heat was burning my vital organs blood rushing out.
"You.....you crazy bitch." I said spitting blood into her eyes she fall back and I knew it was time to use the spell before she came back and I lost concentration on casting it. I threw the bear using my magic 50 feet into the air and used a healing spell on me I stood up slowly watching as the bear came down on top of one of the Abominations it still did no damage to it but the bear broke it's neck on the way down.

I limped over and stuck C4 on the two bears inside there spines by using magic to go through the insides to place a object inside the bears. I put a bubble around the 3 and used a complete healing spell much unlike the quick fix I did to myself. I pulled the C4 trigger and watched as bear bits went all over. Twilight,Cadence,and Shining Armor thanked me I nodded and explained for them to keep Fluttershy busy while I did some work to the beast she made. I used my magic to give me two swords and I told Rarity to use the rocks on the beast they were starting to weaken. One of the abominations kicked a group of 20 of my men into a wall killing them. I made it rain in a certain spot and told Twilight to use a freeze spell on the water making it ice. The ground was slippery I slide on the ice cutting the feet on the two creations and and cut Fluttershy to stop her. The abominations spotted me and took a part out of the road and threw them at me launching me a good 100 yards in the air I opened my wings and came rushing down with inside speed that would make Rainbow Dash cry. I made a sonic rainboom all right I use that magic of it and my own magic to kill one of the Abominations instantly. The lifeless body fell to the road making a huge crash shaking the ground.

I used the spell on Fluttershy making her stop from using other animals to fight us. She turned and saw one of her creations and hid. The abomination that was left was standing a gushing wound I threw a frag in the wound and watched as the leg exploded up to the knee. It was not happy as I picked up some of my men and ate them and threw some into a burning house. It was coming towards me I flew in the air and used all my magic I could without tiring myself out to make a sniper rifle that the size of 10 alicorns put hoof to hoof I aimed the scope to the abomination's head and used my magic to fire a bullet the size of a buss blowing it's head off a second motionless giant fell. When Celestia saw this she used her magic to pull the guards into the castle shouts of joy were heard on my side as happy reunions were made and we all celebrated a huge victory with so little casualties we all had small talk. I stood up and told everypony get ready because soon we were going to take the castle. We all got some rest in order to get ready for a time coming soon. Soon we would take our freedom back.