• Published 23rd May 2015
  • 222 Views, 1 Comments

The Tailor Shop in Ponyville - alicorn comet



When a huge fire burns down Rarity's house that she, her mother and new lover were living in for a time being she goes into depression and rushes back to Ponyville for comfort, only to become supicious as to what her 'lover' was up too.....but

  • ...
 1
 222

Prolouge: Smoke....so much smoke

Rarity's POV
First I smelled it, Hmm? I thought, Surely there was nothing too big to worry about right?. Then I heard it, the hoofsteps across the hall, frantic. Somepony was clearly running about. I heard a door bursting open.
Faintly I heard my lover say "Rarity! Hurry we gotta get out of here!, Rarity! THE HOUSE IS BURNING, COME ON!" At the word 'burning' I sat up immediatley.
"Burning!?" I yelled back, I had gasped just after this and the result was coughing. I heard more hoofsteps, then I felt his hooves around me as he ran through the house trying to find a safe exit.

Then he tripped.

I quickly got up. Since we were moving so fast my sleeping mask had fallen off. I felt something wet at the base of my hoof.

I looked down...My heart seemed to stop at that moment...He was dead. A pool of fresh blood all around him. The old house's floor was wood, so it was expected that if you fell while running or just in general fell, you would start bleeding. But this particular wound had made his heart stop. I felt tears run down my cheeks, As I ran back upstairs. I had completely forgotten about my mother who was staying here as well. Let her be okay, Please Celestia let her be okay! I thought over and over. I barged into the door, she wasn't okay. She was lying there, still as a board. More than likely dead too.
I stared, if the house wasn't burning I could've believed that she was sleeping. But I knew the horrible truth. I had lost everything. Quickly I hurried out of the room, down the stairs and threw open one of the windows, quickly climbing out of it. I ran. Far away as not to get even more smoke in me. My heart was pounding in my chest, my breathing heavy. I looked back at the small house. It was burning, of course, smoke piled up over it forming a cloud shape. "I'm Sorry!" I yelled out suddenly, in a split second I was on the ground. Tears were spilling over me.

Smoke.. I thought guilty, ..so much smoke.

Author's Note:

Honestly, if this made you cry somehow ( I utterly doubt it ) I don't know whether to say I'm proud of myself, or impressed at how easily you cry overthings ( Not gonna judge you ) But then again maybe you wanted to cry, I don't know...:rainbowhuh: