• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 1,088 Views, 10 Comments

The Mane 6 Finally Find Their Stallions - RainbowBlitzkrieg



Rainbow Blitz isn't your usual pegasus, or is it alicorn...nevermind, just hitch a ride with him and his friends as they crash the Tardis in a strange new Ponyville. "Wait, why are there mare look alikes of all of us, Blitz?" -Dusk Shine

  • ...
14
 10
 1,088

Eloquent Seams

After all had dispersed from Sugar Cube Corner, Rarity deftly trotted out in the direction of her boutique, with Elusive following a few paces behind. Rarity noticed him keeping his distance, a normal gentlecolt’s way of following a women, and she started to feel a little more attracted to him; feeling so, she quickly dropped back to Elusive’s side. “So, you seem to have stole my look,” she said with a playful smile at Elusive.

Elusive smirked as he looked at Rarity, “Well, your hair style is quite attractive."

Rarity blushed a little, but quickly regained her composer as they reached the boutique’s front steps.

“So, you live here by yourself?” Elusive asked as he opened the door for her.

“Indeed I do, but how did you now?” She asked as she walked in.

Elusive gently closed the door behind them and walked to her side, feeling a little more relaxed about standing with her. “Well, I have the same establishment in my ‘universe’. I live by myself as well, but Sweepy Belle comes and visits now and then.”

“Sweepy Belle?” Rarity asked with a giggle, as she walked over to one of her mannequins, which was adorned with a sparkling purple dress, with ruffles around the shoulders. “I do believe which you mean ‘Sweetie Bell’, right?” She asked as she straightened out the gown's ruffles, with her magic.

“Nope, I truly mean Sweepy Bell, my younger brother,” his voice trailed off as he noticed a blackish suit in the back, which he curiously walked over to. Rarity didn’t notice him and continued to straighten out the dress.

“Well...never mind about that.” She raised her head to see where Elusive was, walking into the back where her previous designs were; she didn’t really mind. “Thank you, again,” she called to him, her voice trailing off a little for she felt a little embarrassed.

"‘Thank you’? For what?” Elusive inquired as he stopped short of the back room, turning his head in Rarity’s direction.

“Well...for the greeting earlier.” She blushed, putting her ears and tail down, as she walked to his side.

“Oh, that. Well,” he smiled to her, “that’s how I greet royalty.” Elusive gave Rarity a wink, which provoked the mare to blush more. He then turned back to his prior objective, walking into the back room towards the unfinished tuxedo which lay half in shadow. “What is this?”

“Oh, that? Uh...that’s just one of my unfinished suits.” She quickly brought it out, with it still being on it’s mannequin, with her magic; she was now galvanized by an idea to give it to Elusive.

“Why is it in the shadows then?” He asked her as he admired her fine stitch work, though the suit was missing the tails, he thought it was superb. “It looks fantastic as a waist coat,” he turned to Rarity, “why haven’t you finished it?” Rarity examined her masterpiece as well, provoking some terrible memory that brought a tear to her eye, which she tried to hide by lowering her face; sadly, she only succeeded in letting her bangs fall over her eyes. Elusive noticed the tear, and slowly turned to her. Using his nose, he pushed her bangs away from her eyes. He looking into her pupils and smiled, and she inched forward a little so there noses touched.

“Well, I was waiting for a stallion to walk in here and buy it; one who could sweep me off my hooves, of course.” She smiled a little as her cheeks turned a rosy red, including the tips of her ears.

“Well, let’s finish it then,” Elusive said, rubbing his nose against hers. He then turned around slowly and brought forth a few spools of thread, a pair of scissors, and needles, with his magic. Rarity just stood there stupefied by Elusive’s action; slowly she snapped out of her daze and quickly took the suit, with her magic, off the mannequin and quickly put it on Elusive.

“Here,” she started to straighten out the suit’s shoulders on him.

“What are you doing?” he said in a gentle tone.

“Well, I never had a stallion to model for me,” she said with a wink. Elusive blushed, lowering his ears and smiling at her. “It’s a perfect fit too!” She exclaimed as her eyes twinkled with excitement. Elusive looked at the sweet mare and realized she was trying to hint at something.

“But what...” he mumbled. Rarity was so giddy that she didn’t hear Elusive, but she kept on with making arrangements to finish the tuxedo for him: gathering the supplies Elusive had acquired, and new ones as well.


After a few tweaks to the suit, a few miss placed needles, and a tea break, Elusive was standing in front of the mirror examining the tuxedo, with Rarity standing at his side. "It's perfect." Elusive's and Rarity's voices intermingled in the air as they looked at each other.

"Now, how much for it?" Elusive asked. Rarity was taken aback by the question.

"You want to 'buy' it?"

Elusive had figured that Rarity was modestly hitting on him with giving him the suit, so he grinned and said, "only if I can seep you off your hooves." The pick-up line had definitely worked, for not only did Rarity turn a rosy red, but she flung her fore-legs around Elusive's neck in an embrace.

"Yes you can!" She kissed Elusive on the lips, making him blush, and toppling him on his back. Lets just say that Elusive had just sowed their lost souls together.