• Published 5th Jan 2019
  • 240 Views, 4 Comments

The filly in the woods - HurricaneFox



The CMC meets a new friend

  • ...
 4
 240

Animal Care teaches Scootaloo to fly

"Close your eyes. Feel the wind go through your feathers and around your body, Animal Care instructed Scootaloo. Can you feel it?

"Yeah I can feel it, Scootaloo exclaimed.

"Great now flap your wings slowly, not fast!, but slowly, Animal Care told her.

"OK, Scootaloo replied. She started to flap her wings slowly, soon after that the other crusaders gasped.

"Now open your eyes, Animal Care told her. Scootaloo opened her eye's and gasped as she was flying a few meters off the ground.

"I-I'm flying, exclaimed Scootaloo excitedly.

"Next you hold out your hooves like this, Animal Care showed her what she ment.

"OK, Scootaloo replied and she started forward.

"Move you hooves to the direction you want to go, Animal Care told Scootaloo. With a nod Scootaloo done that and she started turning left and right, up and down.

"Your doing great Scootaloo!!, now to land put your hooves down and tilt forwards a bit, Animal told at last. After Scootaloo landed Animal Care told her to keep practicing taking off and landing. Animal Care went off towards her house.