• Published 27th Feb 2015
  • 1,516 Views, 17 Comments

College Roomates - Penguin_Pop34



Sonata is a freshmen at Canterlot University, and meets Adagio and Aria who aren't really excited to see her.

  • ...
2
 17
 1,516

Chapter 1: A Reunion

Author's Note:

This story takes place as if the dazzlings are normal girls, and the battle of the bands never even happened. :) This chapter is a little short, and it's my first fimfiction. Sorry if there's any complaints! :(

Sonata excitedly packed all the things she needed for her first day at Canterlot University. I can't believe copying that girl's test got my grades high enough to get applied! she thought. The sun was shining, and the leaves turned a beautiful yellow and red glow. What could possibly go wrong?

Now, checklist! Blanket, check! Clothes, pjs, and shoes, check, stuffed bear, check! toothpaste and brush, check! Décor, check! Okay, I'm all packed! Sonata thought as she checked of items on the checklist, and she scribbled on some extra items on her clipboard in case of emergencies. Sonata took a warm shower, got dressed, put on her makeup, and ate some plain yogurt with nuts and raspberries. After she got her coat on, and brought her suitcases and boxes, she opened the door, finding her mother outside.

"Ready to go sweetie?" her mother asked.

"Yep! I'm all ready to go!" Sonata squealed.

After everything was packed, Sonata sat in her brand new car. (Still had that new car smell) "Bye, mom! See you in the winter!" she yelled. "Bye honey!" her mom said.

When she got to the dormitory, she gasped in awe. The lobby had red carpets, a lounge area, a door that leads to a hot springs, VIPs unfortunately, and elevators, that Sonata loves to ride on. She squealed and jumped, then she realized how much luggage she has to pull. "This is going to take forever!"

After a few hours, she dragged all of her luggage to her dorm room. "Phew! Took longer than I thought!" Sonata panted. As she fumbled with the dorm keys, behind the door was another story. "Ugh! What is that noise! I can barely read my book!" Adagio grumbled angrily.

"Not my problem, nerd," Aria teased, which made Adagio really mad. After a few minutes, Adagio had enough and opened the door furiously. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON... here..." she said as she stared at Sonata, still struggling with the keys, as Sonata stopped, her eyes grew wide, along with her smile. Aria thought that smile would stretch all across the dorm hall, and she sighed and said, "Here we go again." "OH MY GOSH I'M ROOMATES WITH YOU!? THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST AWESOMEST YEAR IN THE WORLD!" Sonata squealed with delight.

She calmed down and trudged her stuff in the dorm room, and set everything up in a millisecond, including her bed, which had a bright pink and turquoise blanket. "All ready!" Sonata announced.

Adagio had a blank face, and rushed towards the bathroom. After she splashed some cold water on her face, she muttered, "This is going to be a long year."