• Published 8th Feb 2015
  • 2,230 Views, 36 Comments

In the Mist - NightDancer



The show of My Little Pony:Fim runs as normal, only this time, a strange occurance has happened. A crossover between Minecraft and My Little Pony, Herobrine finds his place in life.

  • ...
3
 36
 2,230

Ice Sculpture

I was rudely interrupted in my sleep by a blinding white light, and I sensed exactly where it was coming from. Flying over the afternoon skies in my groggy state, I located the signal of the interruption of my dreams coming from Ponyville. I swear if it's Twilight working on some new spell by my night, I will vanish her horn for a week! I was actually quite more than groggy, I was in fact, cranky. Albeit if it was Discord causing this mischief, I had some ideas of what to do with him as well. The plan included rounding up all the elements of harmony, and turning Discord's face into stone, and only his face. So he then wouldn't be able to breath. Oh also his hands, so he can't do his annoying little *snaps* and become free of it all. What did I eat last night? Pondering as to why I was thinking such foolishness in the first place lead me to believe once again, it was all his, or her, or whatever it was, fault that I was cranky. Being woken up in the middle of the day like this just to tell some dirt bag to key down the magic and entering my mind. It was against the law-! I froze, and went over what I had just thought. It was against the law... that... does it. WHY I SHOULD SEND A WHOLE BATTALION AFTER WHATEVER CAUSED THIS MADNESS! I COULD STILL BE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW! This calls for personal revenge, sneaking into my temple, (my glorious body,) and just stirring me awake like that is unacceptable! I'LL SENTENCE THEM TO THE STOCKS! NO, EVEN WORSE! THE RACK! FORGET THIS PEACE BUSINESS! MY BAT PONIES NEVER GOT THEIR REPUTATION FROM JUST BEING ALL KISSY KISSY LOVEY DOVEY, THAT'S CELESTIA'S ROYAL GUARDS JOB! The more I thought about it the more I got worked up, and I made an attempt to calm myself. Well... I guess it could be Twilight researching some miracle spell... I probably shouldn't be so rash. Since I have the power to forgive myself I will. Now time to see who this intruder was.


I banked left down to the ground, landed swiftly next to Ponyvilles flowing river. I perked my amazzzingly glorious princess ears to perceive any sound that may be coming from this being. I heard a soft pattering of feet on the pebbly dirt by the river. It was a crunching sound combined with the grinding of pebbles under sompony's, or something's, feet or hooves. I glanced to my right where I heard the sound. I couldn't believe my gorgeous eyes, if I do say so myself. There in front of me a set of square footprints leading down the river, and they just kept going. What is this madness?!? Invisible being with square footprints? INVISIBLE WALKING BRICKS?!?! Discord.

"Show yourself Discord! I know it's you. Stop playing games. I know it was you that entered my dreams, stealing my unending vastness of knowledge I possess. You blinded me in my dream with a bright light and stirred me awake, I suggest you explain yourself NOW!" I shouted at the intruder I summed up to be Discord. When there was no answer, I readied myself for an attack. An OFFENSIVE, attack. I stared to where the footprints stopped.

"Alright, if you won't answer me, I'll just come in after you!" Combining all the magic I had in the base of my horn flowing all the way to my tip as I could muster up, I prepared a flash stun lightning bolt attack meant to zap and have anyone or anything on the ground within a range of 25 feet from this blast. Or so it said on the package. They better be right, misleading advertising I swear... Not wanting to get started all over again I unleashed all my fury withheld inside my horn. A magnificent bolt of lightning extending from my horn and branching out like a tree flashed out of my tip, reaching 20 feet. Darnit! After the powerful blow I was then counter attacked, believing my attack did nothing I quickly put a barrier around myself with my awesome magic. I watched in front of me as two magical glowing white cubes combined within themselves, one a hot dense shade of white and the other a larger square but less dense though surrounding the other. Anticipating a large amount of magic output on my small but dense barrier I constructed around myself I squeezed more defensive magic into my barrier. The cubes spun together at an alarming rate, growing in density and brightness. The extremely loud humming sound they made together as well was altogether frightening. What if it's another spell like I got when I was sent to the moon? I wish I could send Celly to the moon... No, the sun! MUHAHAHAHA! Er, right the battle. Squeezing some more juice into my now three foot thick bubbly blue barrier the white cubes exploded. Even though I was protected by the blast, I felt the magic of this spell flow over me, as it flowed over my barrier it kept eating away little by little of it, I could also feel as if my magic was being drained away. What have I gotten myself into, this isn't Discord, or Twilight! Even though they both have a knack for chaos this right now could be considered ASSASINATION! I wish they were here right now!

"PRINCESS LUNA!" As if on cue Twilight shouted to Luna in hopes of gaining her attention.

"TWILIGHT! HELP. NOW!" Luna desperately called.

Lighting her horn Twilight weaved a freeze spell of subzero temperature's magnified by a thousand. Aiming directly to another growing in mass dense white spinning cube of certain mass destruction, she released the pent up spell of magical energy, a loud ringing sound could be heard from miles. Freezing her target and stopping the growing energy cube the being took form under the ice it was frozen into. Resembling a human, they saw a blocky figure with a box for a head, and bright white glowing eyes.


"THAT'S HIM!" Twilight exclaimed pointing to the frozen Humanoid figure.

"Him? You know this creature?" Princess Luna questioned Twilight.

"Definitely. I mean, um..." Twilight paused, thinking the best possible way she could place her words.

"Never mind, let's just get this 'thing' to Canterlot, so it can be punished." Luna said to Twilight, the last part of her statement sounding manically evil. Twilight wasn't sure what she meant by that, but Herobrine did try to technically kill Luna. Did he? Assuming he did Twilight nodded in agreement and using both of their magic together they lifted up the frozen ice block figure.

"Hop on!" Luna gestured to her back.

"Alright Princess." Twilight swiftly climbed up onto Luna's back and they flew off towards Canterlot, their frozen ice sculpture in tow.