• Published 8th Feb 2015
  • 2,230 Views, 36 Comments

In the Mist - NightDancer



The show of My Little Pony:Fim runs as normal, only this time, a strange occurance has happened. A crossover between Minecraft and My Little Pony, Herobrine finds his place in life.

  • ...
3
 36
 2,230

I saw them!

Herobrine was propelling himself forward fast through the forest. Using the magic in his arms as twin jet turbo's. He wanted to explore as much of the forest as he could, he wanted to understand everything about this land. He spotted a huge ravine up ahead, overflowing itself with fog. He slowed himself and slowly approached a thin rope bridge. He looked across the bridge and saw what seemed like a castle, though fading away. He glided himself over the ravine and onto the other side. Walking on an old beat up cobblestone path leading to a castle entrance where it seemed there used to be a large gate. He walked through the entrance and into the castle, ascending the steps and walking onto a very old dirty faded red carpet. It was in the afternoon and the sun just lit the top of the castle with a golden glow.

*It's beautiful* Herobrine thought to himself admiring the architecture of what once seemed to be a magnificent stronghold. He followed the carpet alone until he saw two thrones side by side. One of pure gold and the other of what seemed to be a giant purple gem carved out into a throne. Above each throne there was a banner hanging of the sun and the moon. He walked up and admired the thrones up close. He then greedily sat himself on the throne of the Princess of the Night's and sighed.

*Ahhh... Home away from home* He thought it silly but he then looked around to see if a crown or anything of the like was laying around. As soon as he leaned forward he heard gears moving underneath himself. Unknowing as to what was going on, the seat of the throne opened up like a trap door and sucked him into a maze of different tunnels. Extremely taken off guard he was flung out of a tunnel into a room of stone for which he then promptly hit the ground as hard as gravity would liked him too and he then slid on his face two meters forward.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Cutie Mark Crusaders were on the hunt for this creature for about an hour. They followed the path that led them past some cliffs, over a river, until the Cutie Mark Crusaders came upon a large ravine overflowing with fog.

"Maybe we should just give up the search." Sweetie Belle proposed.

"Are you serious?! We have gone way too far to turn back now, we aren't stopping until we get our cutie marks!" Scootaloo chimed.

"You both are right, but how about we just explore a little past this giant cliff lookin' thingy and then we'll be on our way home." Apple Bloom looked to the others.

"Sounds good to me." Scootaloo agreed. She then looked over to Sweetie Belle to see her response.

"Yeah I'm okay with that." She nodded. They came up to a rickety old bridge that seemed not very capable of holding their weight. They looked to side to side only too see the never ending expansion of the huge ravine. Seeing the bridge to be their only option they all shivered , even Scootaloo the slightest bit.

Apple Bloom, leading the operation, came up with an idea. "Alright guys, how bout' we go each one at a time, and the whole time the other two ponies are holding the bridge from the end secure. That way it's safe!" She nudged her friends.

"A-alright, you go first." Sweetie Belle spoke up. edging Scootaloo closer to the bridge.

"W-why me?" She asked nervously.

"Because your a Pegasus! Even though you can't fly yet, if you fall you will probably land on one of those clouds below us or something." Sweetie Belle snapped.

"O-oh, y-yeah of course. I can handle it." Scootaloo replied coolly.

"Well, on with it then! Your first I guess. And don't worry, me and Sweetie Belle will keep this end of the bridge tight and secure, so you don't have to worry about this end falling off.... much..." Apple Bloom explained rather unconfident.

Scootaloo knew she had to do this for her friends. So she steeled herself up and started the march across the rickety old bridge. she strode forth on the first few wooden planks. Every time she took a step a rather soundly *creak* was made. *step* *creak* *step* *creak* there was no end to the horror and she wanted it all to be over with. Scootaloo readied herself for the final rush. She quickly buzzed her wings and galloped across the bridge. Her friends on the other side cheering her on.

"YEAH GO SCOOTALOO YOU CAN MAKE IT!" Apple Bloom cried.

"DON'T LOOK DOWN!" Sweetie Belle squealed.

Before Scootaloo knew it she had made it over to the other side of the ravine and was glad she did so, she then took her place on the other end of the bridge and made sure it was secure. Her other friends then began their individual journey across the bridge in a similar fashion as her. Once they all made it across they gazed over at where they strived to be. In the fog a castle stood in front of them. All three of them galloped to the front entrance of the castle and admired all of it's glory. It was truly something you would find right out of a fairytale.

"HEY GUYS OVER THERE!" Scootaloo shouted to her friends as two glowing eyes disappeared when a series of grinding and churning gears blared into their ears.

"Ahhg.. what was that noise?!" Sweetie Belle hissed, frightened.

"It was over there! Two glowing eyes! I saw them! They just disappeared when we heard that screeching sound, lets go!" Scootaloo sounded off before galloping off towards two majestic looking thrones.

"There's nothing here!" Apple Bloom exclaimed

"Scootaloo where did it go?!" Sweetie Belle asked franticly

"I'm not sure, it was just right here and *poof* just like that it was gone." Scootaloo explained best she could.

"Alright guys let's all split up, and meet back here in ten minutes. Be sure not to get lost alright?" Apple Bloom asked receiving nods from the others.

"Alright I'll go this way, Sweetie Belle You go left, and Scootaloo you stay here and see if you see that thing again, try to find where it disappeared to."

"Yes ma'am!" Scootaloo saluted.

"Will do! Roger roger dodger..." Sweetie Belle replied a little confused.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom headed out while Scootaloo stayed and started investigating.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For Twilight what seemed to be a good time to relax may be becoming a mystery. She had teleported to the castle ruins for some nice quiet reading in the ancient pony sisters library. While she was there she kept hearing the clopping of hooves and the grinding of gears and winding of trapped doors for which echoed throughout the whole castle. Something fishy was going on, and she was going to find get to the bottom of it.

Author's Note:

Hello guys, short chapter again. I hope you don't mind but I find it more efficient to have a 1000 to 2000 word chapter each day consistently instead of a longer chapter every week. I am writing this chapter long into the hours of the night for fun XD I need some sleep. x.x goodnite guys. It was a pleasure writing for you again! :D I hope you enjoyed, ciao!