• Published 31st Jan 2015
  • 4,236 Views, 69 Comments

My little Pony: Friendship is Digital (OUTDATED) - DarklordAxel20



UNDER SERIOUS REVISIONS. REWRITE PENDING.

  • ...
8
 69
 4,236

A Mare and her Wolf

Later that Same Day, Fluttershy's Cottage

While things might've been exciting for Rarity and Agumon, so far today things have been rather easygoing for Fluttershy and Gabumon. Fluttershy had spent most of the day tending to her many, many animals, which to her would sum up to a perfect day. Things even seemed easier for the timid pegasus ever since Gabumon came into her life. For instance, Angel bunny wasn't so pushy now that Fluttershy had a big strong monster living with her, she also appreciated the extra help when it came to tending to her animals.

As of now the two were enjoying a nice quiet evening, Fluttershy was reading to some of her smaller animals, all while Gabumon sat quietly listening. " You know Fluttershy, " Gabumon began, " So far I've really enjoyed spending these quiet evenings with you.

" Fluttershy couldn't help herself, she had to put the book she was reading down and give a big smile, " You really mean that Gabumon. " Seeing her partner digimon nod made her feel all warm inside, " Thank you Gabumon...you know...I was originally afraid of having a monster living in my cottage with me...but once I got to know you...I got over it. "

Gabumon returned the smile, " Just remember this Fluttershy, I'm your best friend and will do just about anything to help, except go to the vet, that place scares me. "

A giggle escaped from Fluttershy's covered mouth, " I'll keep that in mind then. " Something about the horned canine made Fluttershy feel comfortable, more comfortable than she normally was just sitting quietly in her cottage. Fluttershy found herself staring out her cottage window many times throughout the day. She couldn't put her hoof on the reason why, but it was almost as if something out there were calling to her.

" Say Fluttershy, " Gabumon said to catch her attention, " Weren't we supposed to check on your chicken coop before the sun began setting, like we did yesterday? "

Fluttershy's eyes widened at the sound of Gabumon's reminder, " ...Oh my goodness I almost forgot! " although her tone was rather minuscule, in Fluttershy's case this was considered raising her voice.

Gabumon watched as Fluttershy rushed out the door, following her at his own quickened pace. " It's funny really, yesterday you had to remind me, now I'm reminding you Fluttereshy, " however Gabumon stopped in his tracks when he saw Flutteshy on the ground in front of him, her eyes widened as she moved her head back and forth rapidly.

" Oh no, oh no, oh no!!!! Where are they.... " Fluttershy had intended on feeding her chickens just before sundown like she always had, however something was amiss this night.

" Fluttershy? What's wrong? " Gabumon asked in a concerned tone of voice.

Tears welled up in the yellow mare's eyes, "...My chickens...their not in they're coop....they're not anywhere... " She could feel herself on the verge of crying, her chickens were just there earlier today.

" Hmmm, " the horned digimon made his way towards the back end of the coop, only to find out, there was no back end to it. Gabumon was a loss for words, the entire back half of the chicken coop was burnt away, fence, building, and all. " Fluttershy quickly come here! " rather than going to him quickly, she crawled to him in a meekly manner.

Fluttereshy felt herself going pale upon laying her eyes on the charred remains of her chicken coop, "...m...my ...ch-chicken coop... " and just like that, Fluttershy was out cold.

That Same Day a Little Later, Twilight's Treehouse

The mane six had gathered at Twilight's home upon receiving the news from Twilight, whom had been informed by Gabumon. Each one of them was utterly shocked to learn of the misfortune event that took place at Fluttershy's normally peaceful cottage. The other four mares who had gathered at Twilight's home were unsurprised to find their yellow friend out cold on Twilight's couch.

" We came here as fast as we could Twilight, " said Applejack as she and Gaomon made their way towards the couch that Fluttershy was resting on.

Using her magic, Twilight wiped the yellow pegasi's forehead with a wet washcloth. " I'm just glad you girls could get here when you did, Fluttershy is in shock and she could use all the support she can get. " With a gesture of her hoof, Twilight had Tentomon bring her a new rag, which she would then wet and swap out with the used one.

" I thank you all for coming as well, " Gabumon added, the yellow and blue digimon looked extremely worried his partner.

Agumon made his way towards Gabumon and started patting his friend on the back, " Don't worry buddy, we're all here for you and Fluttershy. "

While the gesture of kindness helped Gabumon smile, it didn't help fix the feeling of sadness that was currently sitting in his stomach. " Thank you Agumon, and thank you every- er everypony else, as Fluttershy would say, " despite the sadness he was feeling, he wouldn't let it get in the way of showing his friends gratitude.

" Yeah don't you worry Gabumon, we're gonna find the creep that made fried chicken out of Fluttershy's...chickens, and we're gonna make them pay! " Rainbow Dash Exclaimed.

"Yeah!! What Rainbow Dash said, we're gonna fry them the same way they fried the coop! " Veemon added on.

Both Applejack and Gaomon gave their two cyan friends very disgruntled looks. " Yah know, " Applejack started talking, " As inspirational and helpful as you two are tryin to be, just stop talkin, yer not makin the situation any better. "

" Yeah, the last thing Fluttershy needs to hear about is her chickens bein fried, " Gaomon added, however he quickly covered his muzzle before sheepishly smiling at Applejack.

The orange mare simply brought her hoof to her face and shook her head at her partner's slight blunder. " Anyway, " she said as she took her hoof away from her face, " We're here to help Fluttershy anyway we can, so can you tell us everything ya know about the situation Twilight? "

Twilight gave a small nod in response, " From what Gabumon told me, they were enjoying a peaceful night at Fluttershy's when they were suddenly remembered that they needed to feed Fluttershy's chickens, but that's when Gabumon found half of it had been burnt away. " The rest of the main six members either gasped or gained worried expression's of their own. " From the way Gabumon worded it, " Twilight continued speaking, " It would seem that the fire wasn't a natural one, so Tentomon devised two answers to this mystery, it was either a very hungry dragon, which, they would've noticed or. "

" Or a very agitated digimon, " Tentomon continued for Twilight, " And seeing as the dragon would be highly unlikely, there's no doubt that it was another rogue digimon that torched Fluttershy's chicken coop. "

However before Twilight could give her solution to the matter, Rainbow Dash flew to the center of all her friends. " Then we go back to Fluttershy's place and we give that digipunk a lesson! " she hit her hooves together as she exclaimed her suggestion.

This time it was Twilight who gave the disgruntled expression, " No Rainbow Dash, " she simply said before turning her attention back on the rest of her friends. Using her teleportation spell, Twilight warped out of the room, and right back into it, this time having a chalkboard by her side. " This is the solution Tentomon and I have devised, " she pointed a piece of chalk that she was holding in her magical grasp, towards the chalkboard, " When Fluttershy wake's up we're going to split into two groups and patrol the forest around her cottage. "

Twilight's suggestion caught the attention of everypony, and everymon, in the room, including the attention of one hyperactive pink earth pony. " Oooo!!! Oooo!!! If we're gonna split up do we get super cool code names, or or or!! do we get super secrety secret gadgets for communicating if we get lost! or separated! or lostarated!! that's a combination of lost and separated. " Pinkie gave an ecstatic smile as she bounced in place, Lopmon planted firmly atop her head as she did so.

Twilight simply moved the bouncing Pinkie to the side with her magic, " As I was going to say, Tentomon and I have selected who goes with who, starting like this, Rarity, Agumon, Tentomon, and myself, will be accompanying Fluttershy and Gabumon in searching on the east end, while Applejack, Gaomon, Rainbow Dash, Veemon, Pinkie Pie, and lopmon, will search on the west end of the forest. "

The ponies looked at one another, nodding in agreement with Twilight's plan. " Alright then, we'll go by Twilight's plan of Action, but Veemon and me are in charge of our team, " Rainbow Dash stated proudly.

Applejack put her hoof on her face, and Gaomon put his gloved paw on his, " I'm just gonna ignore Rainbow Dash for the moment and say this, Twilight, Gaomon and I are ready to head out whenever you give the say-so. "

" Right, what Applejack just said, " Gaomon pounded his bawled up fist together as he spoke.

In the midst of her shock induced sleep, Fluttershy's eyes suddenly opened, and the first thing she laid them upon was her dear friend Gabumon. " Fluttershy! You're awake! " Gabumon felt like he could start crying as he gave his partner a big hug. " Oh Fluttershy! I was so worried when you wouldn't wake up, so I...I hurried you over to Twilight's as fast as my two legs could carry me. "

Fluttershy gave the smallest smile she could as her not-so digital partner hugged her, " ...I'm sorry Gabumon...I didn't me to worry you... " Her eyes scanned the room she was in, and in it she saw each one of her friends, along with their digimon, standing around her with relief filled expressions on their faces. " ...I also didn't mean to worry everypony else...I was just so shocked that I...I... " she could feel herself shaking as the memory came rushing back to her.

" Easy there sugarcube, " Applejack stepped towards Fluttershy, " We're here to help ya, we're gonna find the no good varmint who did ya wrong. " Applejack began gently rubbing Fluttershy's head with her hoof, " Twilight's done came up with a plan to find what did the crime, ain't that right Twilight. "

Twilight rubbed her own head as she looked over some notes that she and Tentomon made, only to quickly snap her attention back towards Applejack. " Oh-uh yeah that's right, we're gonna split up in two teams and patrol the edges of the forest around your house Fluttershy, " Twilight explained to her still quivering friend.

Fluttershy tried her hardest to stop her quivering, with minimal success, " ...Are you....are you sure Twilight..? " Fluttershy asked, her voice just as shaky as her body.

To which Twilight responded with both a nod and a verbal response, " I'm certain Fluttershy, you and Gabumon will be accompanying Rarity and myself along with Agumon and Tentomon, is that alright with you? " Fluttershy didn't speak this time, instead she simply gave a small nod, " Good, alright then everypony, " Twilight called out, " Fluttershy's awake and we have our plan, lets hurry before it gets even darker out, " and just like that, everypony and everymon set out towards Fluttershy's cottage.

Near the Edge of the Everfree Forest

Fluttershy, Gabumon and their friends arrived right on the edge of the forest, only to find a large section burnt away, creating both and opening and a path into the forest. " ...Oh my goodness... " Fluttershy gasped before covering her mouth with her hooves in slight shock.

" This wasn't here when I left, " Gabumon stated.

" Well that is obvious, otherwise you would have told Twilight and myself about a giant singed hole into the woods, " Tentomon replied.

Twilight began rubbing her chin as she stared at the mon-made path into the Everfree forest. " From the looks of the burn marks on the trees, it was here rather recently, which means we should be able to catch up with it if we make haste, " Twilight declared.

" Then let's hurry! Otherwise we're gonna lose the digi-jerk that did this! " Agumon shouted, the rookie digimon was eager to make the digimon who attacked Fluttershy's chickens pay for it.

" Agumon is right darling, if we're to catch the dastardly fiend who wronged Flutershy, then we should make the utmost haste, " said Rarity.

Fluttershy remained silent the whole time the others were talking. She had practically hidden herself behind Gabumon just to avoid making direct eye contact with the damage. " Let's just get going, Fluttershy doesn't want to be here any longer than she has to be, " Gabumon placed his paw on Fluttershy's head and gently rubbed it.

" Alright then Gabumon, " Twilight nodded as she turned towards the forest entrance, " Alright, everypony, everymon, let's find whatever did this and fast. " The six of them made their way into the Everfree forest, tracking the monster wasn't very hard, it had burnt an entire path through the forest. " What could've done this? " Twilight asked in a bewildered tone of voice.

" Hmmm from what I've been able to conclude, it could be any number of monstrosities from this world and the digital world, " Tentomon responded to his partner.

Tentomon's response did nothing to help Fluttershy's fright filled demeanor, if anything it made her go from frightened, to terrified. " ....M-m-maybe we can wait t-till tomorrow to find it.... " Fluttershy pleaded with Twilight to call off the search, however he pleas fell on deaf ears.

" Fluttershy this might be our only chance, " Gabumon responded, " if you're scared you can grab onto my fur if it helps to make you feel comfortable. "

Gabumon's attempt at making the yellow mare comfortable proved to work, somewhat. Fluttershy stayed as close to Gabumon as she physically could. ".....T-thank you Gabumon...this...this helps a lot... " Fluttershy did her best to stop shaking so that she wouldn't be shaking Gabumon along with her.

The six continued down the trail of burnt forest until suddenly Agumon stopped the group. " Hold up everybody, something doesn't smell right, " the yellow digimon sniffed the air thoroughly.

" Are you sure you aren't just smelling a pie or something? " Tentomon said jokingly.

" I'm serious! " Agumon replied to the not-so-funny joke, " I can tell the difference between smoke and pie, and what I'm smelling is definitely smoke! "

" My Agumon can smell just about anything darling, " Rarity said, half of it praising the digimon, half of it not. " Believe me, earlier today I was making a little snack for Sweetie Belle, Agumon was asleep, but the second I pull the food out of the oven, poof, he's standing right next to me, " Rarity's story of Agumon's nose made both Fluttershy and Twilight look at the dinosaur digimon curiously.

The silence was suddenly broken by Gabumon, " I think Agumon is right, let's hurry everyone! " The canine digimon took off in the direction Agumon's snout had been sniffing in when suddenly his own nose picked up the fiery scent. "It's just over here! " Gabumon began sprinting ahead of the others, confident that this was what torched Fluttershy's chickens, and if there's one thing Gabumon had, it was confidence. Gabumon's print was cut short by his body running head first into a giant fiery leg, " Ow ow ow ow hot hot hot! " once he had cooled himself off, the rookie digimon slowly looked upwards, something he wish he hadn't.

A large menacing burning figure towered over the rookie, growling fiercely as it's gaze was focused on the digimon below it, " ...Burn... "

Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy as well as the other digimon came to a screeching halt at the sight of the fiery giant, " What is that!!!! " the three of them shouted in unison.

" It's Flarerizamon!!! " the three digimon shouted out in unison as well.

" Flarerizamon is normally such a calm digimon, sure he can be a bit of a hot-head but overall he's usually peaceful, it make's no sense as to why he would be the one burning up Fluttershy's property, " Agumon explained to his pony friends.

" Well I believe we caught him on a bad day, " Tentomon said sarcastically. Suddenly the fiery digimon opened it's blazing maw, " watch out everyone he's firing his blaze buster attack!! " the insectoid digimon cried out as he took flight in the opposite direction.

" We're way behind you! " Shouted Agumon as he pulled both Rarity and Twilight to safety.

" Fluttershy watch out! " Gabumon grabbed his partner and just barely evaded the searing flames that the angered digimon was spewing from it's mouth.

Fluttershy was utterly terrified, she wasn't even able to give her stare because of how scared she was. "...G-Gabumon... " was all the frightened mare could say.

Everyone except for Rarity and Agumon stopped fleeing, " Darlings I want you all to get as far away from here as possible, Agumon and myself shall teach this brute some manners. "

Twilight stopped in her tracks and stared at Rarity, " Are you insane Rarity?! " the lavender unicorn cried out.

Rarity shook her head, " No darling, besides, I'll be perfectly fine with Agumon by my side, isn't that right Agumon darling? "

" That's right, let's do this! " Agumon thrusted his claw high in the air.

" ...Just be careful.. " both Twilight and Fluttershy whispered in unison as they took off in the opposite direction.

" We can't just leave them can we?! " Gabumon asked while sprinting with Fluttershy.

" We have to trust Agumon and Rarity with the situation, " Tentomon replied.

Both Rarity and Agumon stood bravely before the blazing terror of a digimon, " You awful awful creature! We're going to make you regret hurting our darling Fluttershy's animals! "

" Yeah we're gonna give you the works! " Agumon added. " It's Time to digivolve!! " he declared loudly.

" That's exactly what time it is darling, " and suddenly Rarity's cutiemark began glowing, followed by Agumon glowing as well.

" Agumon digivolve too!! " the once small digimon began growing before everyponies eyes.

" Greymon!!!! " he roared as he erupted from the light and charged the flaming digimon.

Both Twilight's and Fluttershy's eyes widened at the monster's sudden transformation. " I thought Tentomon was the only one... " Twilight said with amazement.

" Wh-what do you mean you thought Tentomon was the only one...? " Fluttershy shakily asked.

" ...Just recently I discovered that Tentomon could become stronger through something he called digivolving..I hypothesized that all digimon could do it but this answers that hypothesis, " Twilight replied.

" Nova Blast!!! " Greymon cried out as he launched a massive fireball from his mouth towards Flarerizamon.

" Blaze Bluster!!! " Flarerizamon suddenly called out his own attack before following through with it by breathing intense stream of fire, clashing with Greymon's attack in the process.

" Tentomon! " Twilight called her partner's name to get his attention, " It's our turn! "

" I agree, Twilight, let's assist Rarity and Greymon, " Tentomon raised his claw as he agreed with Twilight.

" Then let's hurry! " Twilight clenched her eyes shy as she focused as hard as she could until her cutiemark began glowin like Rarity's.

Tentomon began flying towards the battle before he began glowing as well, " Tentomon! Digivolve too!! "

He too grew from his original form and into that of his champion state, " Kabuterimon!! "

Tentomon had digivolved right on time, Greymon wasn't having the easiest time against a digimon made entirely of fire. " A little help her-Wha!!!! " Greymon cried for help as he was lifted off the ground and tossed through the trees by Flarerizamon.

" Greymon!!! " Rarity shouted as she watched her partner digimon being hurled through the trees like a sack of dirty laundry.

" Don't worry Greymon I've got your back! Electro Shocker!!! " the large insect digimon crossed it's four arms across it's chest before firing a powerful bolt of electricity at the fiery digimon, knocking him into the same direction as Greymon.

Fluttershy was frozen with fear, now there were three giant monsters fighting, sure two of them were her friends but it still didn't help that their appearances terrified her. Gabumon saw Fluttershy shivering as she watched the digital giants fight it out, " Fluttershy what's the matter? "
Fluttershy quickly hid behind Gabumon in order to seek safety, " ....They're so big....and so scary.... " her voice was that of a mere squeak at this point.

" It's alright Fluttershy, there's no need to worry, Greymon and Kabuterimon are our friends, so there's no reason to be scared of the, " Gabumon's attempt at consoling Fluttershy and getting her from behind him were in vain, she wasn't budging an inch.

" Rarity! Fluttershy! Quick we got to keep up otherwise we'll lose them! " Twilight called to them to follow her, who in turn was following the action.

Rarity simply trotted in Twilight's direction, " I understand what you mean darling, but I doubt we'd lose somepony of their size, even in these dreadful woods. "

" Hey Fluttershy let's follow them, we don't want to get left behind, " Gabumon started walking in the same direciton his friends had went when he noticed Fluttershy still cowering on the ground. " Fluttershy what's the matter? " he asked sincerely.

" ...I....I don't think I can do this gabumon...I mean I love taking care of you...but I don't think I can handle giant monsters... " tears welled up in the pink-haired pegasi's eyes.

" Fluttershy, " Gabumon started as he walked back towards her and held out his paw, " You don't ever have to be scared as long as I'm with you, because I'll protect you no matter what, that's my promise as your digi-partner. "

Fluttershy slowly wiped her eyes dry and looked at the digimon's paw, "...D....Do you promise... "

" I promise, " Gabumon said full-heartedly.

Fluttershy placed her hoof on his paw and slowly stood herself up, "...Alright Gabumon...if you keep your promise...then I'll promise to stand by your side... "

Gabumon gave a cheerful smile, " Alright then, let's go catch up with the others before we miss all the action, "

Fluttershy gave a small smile of her own and nodded, "...then let's....let's go.. "

However they wouldn't be missing any of the action anytime soon. Despite having the advantage when it came to numbers, neither Greymon, nor Kabuterimon could bring down the rampant Flarerizamon. The brawl had led the three giants to a lake hidden within the shroud of the Everfree Forest.

" Nova Blast!!! " Greymon roared as he fired another giant flaming projectile towards Flarizamon, only to have it unphazed by the fiery attack. " This guy's too hot for me to trounce with my nova blasts, we're gonna have to think something up Kabuterimon, " Greymon was at his wits end with the flaming monster.

" I have an idea! " Kabuterimon suddenly took flight high above the lake, " Greymon hold that bozo there I'm gonna give him an unexpected bath! "

" HARPOON TORPEDO!!! " a voice suddenly cried out from within the lake before three rapid projectiles came flying towards the airborne digimon.

" Give me a breeeeak!! " Kabuterimon was struck with all three causing him to fall from the sky, landing right on top of greymon.

Both champion level digimon laid there from the sudden impact, "... When I said we should stick together I didn't mean like this... "

" ...Ugh..did anybody get the license plate of that torpedo that hit me... " Kabuterimon lifted himself off of Greymon before turning towards the lake. "

Fluttershy and Gabumon had just arrived at the lakefront, only for them to stop immediately at the sight of something large, white, and furry breaking the water's surface.

" What is that?! " Twilight asked out of both fear and curiosity.


" That's an Ikkakumon! " Gabumon replied in shock.

" ....Another giant monster.... " Fluttershy began to quiver, but then her promise with Gabumon quickly came to her mind, causing her to shake the fear away as best as she could.

" OK Gabumon you know it's name but what is it! " Twilight yelled in slight panic.

" Ikkakumon is an aquatic digimon who's normally very docile, so it makes no sense for him to attack Kabuterimon like he did, " Gabumon explained to them.

" He certainly doesn't look "very docile" to me.. " Rarity remarked.

" First Flarerizamon and no an Ikkakumon, could today get any worse.. " Greymon murmured as he picked himself up, leaving himself open for a shoulder charge from Flarerizamon, knocking him clear into the lake. " I had to open my big mouth! " the impact from Greymon hitting the water sent it flying everywhere, including Flarerizamon.

" Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with electricity!! " Kabuterimon crossed his arms once again, " Electro Shocker!! " he then fired his attack at the steaming Flarerizamon, electrocuting him as well as knocking him into the lake with Greymon and Ikkakumon.

" Harpoon torpedo!! " the bersek Ikkakumon cried out as it fired more projectiles as Kabuterimon.

" This is gonna hurt!! " he tried his best ot evade the attack but in the process ended up getting hit in the wings, taking him down faster than the first time.

Gabumon stared in horror as his two friends laid out across the ground, too weak to move in their current form, but both knowing they couldn't change back otherwise their friends would be in danger. ".. They need me.. " Gabumon began walking towards the lake without thinking about his own safety.

"...Gabumon...wh...where are you going... " Fluttershy didn't want him to leave her side, especially not now of all times.

" Fluttershy my friends need me...I'm going to help them and protect you all at once, " the rookie level digimon bravely declared before rushing off to the lake's edge.

Flarerizamon had pulled himself out of the water, he had shrunken in size due to his fire being drowned out by the water. But this didn't deter him, all it took was him leaving the water for his size and vigor to return to him, " HAHAHAHAH!!!! BURN!!!!! " the berserk digimon began wildly breathing fire across the area in front of him.

However the fiery assault was brought to a halt by something catching his attention, Gabumon attacking. " Blue Blaster!! " Gabumon opened his canine-like maw and released blue stream of cold fire towards Flarerizamon in an attempt to aid his downed friends. " You leave them alone you oversized campfire! Blue Blaster!! " again he attacked, and again it didn't even phaze the fiery digimon.

Flarerizamon was the least of Gabumon's worries though, Ikkakumon had made his way to shore and set his sights on the smaller blue digimon. " Harpoon Torpedo!! " the furry white digimon launched another rocket-like projectile from it's horn, this time headed directly towards Gabumon.

Flarerizamon also joined in on the assault, " Blaze Buster!! " he opened his fiery maw and let out a stream of searing fire onto Gabumon right as the torpedo struck, causing a much larger explosion.

Fluttershy's eye's widened and her heart sunk as she watched her friend being stricken by both attacks at once. " GABUMON!!!!!! " she screamed and ran towards her downed digimon.

Gabumon lifted his head as much as he could and opened a single eye, "...Fluttershy..no stay back.....don't get any closer... "

His pleas fell on deaf ears, Fluttershy paid no heed to the giant's standing over Gabumon, all she cared about was getting him out of there.

Flarerizamon caught sight of the pony and opened his maw once again, " Blaze Buster!! " once more, the fiery digimon released a stream of intense fire, this time towards the defenseless and innocent Fluttershy.

" Gabumon's eyes widened as he saw the fire approaching Fluttershy Rapidly. Suddenly energy filled his body and Fluttershy's cutiemark had begun to glow. " FLUTTERSHY!!!! " he held out his paw and rushed towards her only to stop halfway there as his body began glowing white.

Everyponies attention had been placed on Gabumon as he began to change like the others. " Look Rarity! " Twilight's eyes widened as she watched the light overtake the canine digimon.

" Gabumon digivolve too!! "

" GARURUMON!!!!!! " Gabumon had digivolved from a small two legged canine into a large blue noble wolf.

Fluttershy's eyes glimmered, while the other digimon frightened her, this new one standing before her didin't make her fearful at all, " ...Gabumon..is that you... "

The brand new Garurumon looked back at Fluttershy and gave a nod, " I promised I'd protect you Fluttershy and I plan on keeping that promise. "

What had began as a small smile on Fluttershy's face had now become a full-blown smile, " ...Go get em' .. "

Garurumon immediately turned it's attention back towards the two digimon before him, " Now it's my turn! Howling Blaster!! " Garurumon leapt towards Flarerizamon, firing a stream of blue flames from it's mouth.

While normally Flarerizamon would've absorbed the flames, it wasn't able to take in Garurumon's ice-cold flames, " AAAGH!!! " This left the flaming champion digimon wide open.

Garurumon used this opening to his advantage, " Let's take a dip!! " he rammed the flaming monster with all his might and sending him flying into the lake.

Even with one down, that still left Ikakkumon, " Harpoon Torpedo!! " the out of control digimon fired another barrage of explosive projectiles towards the new champion level digimon.

" Garurumon watch out!! " Greymon picked himself up with the last of his strength, " Nova Blast!!! " with what little energy he had left, the dinosaur digimon fired a massive fireball, intervening with the torpedoes.

" Thank you Greymon! " Garurumon gave a grateful nod before returning his attention to Ikkakumon.

Greymon quickly reverted back to Agumon who laid his body out on the shore, " ...you're welcome... "

Garurumon tackled the tusked digimon, knocking him too into the water, " Don't think you're getting away that easily! " he quickly hopped into the water after the digimon.

" ...Please be OK.... " Fluttershy feared for her friend's safety after he hadn't resurfaced.

However soon the water began violently moving about, " What's going on?! " Rarity clung onto Twilight as the movement of the water grew more violent.

All of a sudden both Ikkakumon and Flarerizamon came flying out of the water by, having been sent airborne by a headbutt from Garurumon. " You two are all washed up!! Howling Blaster!!! " the wolf digimon opened up mouth and shot out a stream of ice-cold fire, striking both adversaries and soon engulfing them.

" Garurumon!! " Fluttershy rushed to the water's edge to meet her now grown partner, but wash surprised when he suddenly began glowing and shrinking, all the way back to tsunomon. She gave a small gasp, " Tsunomon?! Is that you? " she quickly, but carefully scooped the small digimon into her hooves.

The horned digimon let out a big yawn as he fought to keep his eyes open, " ...Of course it's me, now can I go to sleep.. "

Fluttershy didn't even have time to answer before she noticed he had already dozed off, " ...Of course you can.. " she gave a small smile and cradled him in her hooves.

Soon Tentomon came into view with Agumon hanging off his back, " Don't mind us we're just passing through. "

" Agumon!! " Rarity dashed towards her partner digimon before pulling him off Tentomon's back and squeezing him tightly, " Don't you ever scare me like that! "

Twilight also gave her digimon a hug, " You were great out there. "

" You think so, I feel all warm inside, oh wait no that's the bruises I'll have for the next week, " he comedically replied.

But without warning both digimon they had jsut been fighting came crashing down, however this time they didin't look nearly as hostile. The once enraged Ikkakumon lifted himself up and rubbed his head, " Oh my aching head...where am I? "

Twilight stepped towards him, " Fascinating, he's just like the Tyrannomon from before, one moment he's attacking us and out of control, the next he's lost all forms hostility as if they hadn't been there at all . " " Um pardon me mister...Ikkakumon? "

He continued rubbing his head, " That's me...I'm sorry if I caused any trouble I really am... "

" That's alright, " Twilight replied, " Can you inform us on what happened and why you attacked us? "

The aquatic digimon began thinking, trying his best to recall the moment's before he blacked out, " I'm not entirely sure to be honest, I remember waking up in this lake, looking around for a while and the it felt like a bug bit my on the neck and the, nothing. "

" Like a bug bit you? " Twilight questioned.

" ....Ugh...Same goes for me... " Flarerizamon added, lifting his arm up as high as his injured body would let him.

" Hold on one second you fiery brute! " Rarity stomped towards the injured digimon, " You attacked out dear Fluttershy's home and set her chicken coop ablaze along with her chickens, you are going to make everything right, or so be it I will make you regret it! "

The Flarerizamon sat himself up and rubbed the back of his head, " ...I might not've been in control of my actions but I remember everything I did and I don't remember frying any chickens...I remember scaring some off but I most certainly don't recall torching any.. "

" ...B-but..if you didn't hurt my chickens...then where are they...? " Fluttershy asked.

" ...How am I supposed to know...all I know is I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt anything innocent...I'm a guardian of nature after-all.. " Flarerizamon explained.

Twilight walked towards Fluttershy and placed one of her hooves around her shoulders, " Let's head back Fluttershy, if your chickens really weren't hurt then maybe they're already back at your cottage waiting for you. "

Fluttershy looked down at her sleeping Tsunomon, " ..Alright Twilight..but let's be quiet..he need his rest.. "

And so the group of five, and one sleeping member, made their way back to Fluttershy's cottage, where the rest of their friends were already waiting. " There they are! " Rainbow Dash pointed out before dashing towards them, " Where were you?! We didn't find the no good rotten creep who torched your coop, but we found your chickens. "

Fluttershy smiled, " ...That's alright Rainbow Dash...we found the digimon responsible..he said he was sorry and even promised to look after them when I wasn't home.. "

Rainbow Dash's eyes widened, " Wait you mean we missed it!!! Oh come on!!! " she crossed her legs and turned away, pouting to herself, " ...I knew me and Veemon should've went with Twilight and Fluttershy... "

" You alright sugarcube? " Applejack approached Fluttershy and placed her hoof on her friend's shoulder.

" ..I am Applejack, thank you for asking...Now um..If it's alright with everypony I'd like for me, Tsunomon, and my animals to go to bed now if we may..? "

This time Twilight was the one to smile, " That's perfectly fine with us Fluttershy, you two get all the rest you want, you deserve it. "

Fluttershy walked into her cottage where she watched her friends leave through her window. She then looked down at Tsunomon who was still fast asleep, " You protected me...now It's my turn to protect you..sleep as much as you want, I won't ever let anypony hurt you whenever you're this small...just as long as you don let anypony hurt me when you're big.. "

And so she carried him upstairs where she quickly fell asleep with him lovingly hugged against her body like a stuffed animal, " ...Goodnight Fluttershy.. " Tsunomon mumbled and quickly fell back into his slumber.

Author's Note:

Well hey there ladies and gentlecolts, it's been a while since I've gotten to work on this story. Reason's being are, computer was broken for a while, I was working on other stories, and school continuously popping up out of nowhere, but I'm back now and will continue working on the story, so no need to fear that it'll get left to rot in the crevices of the bookshelf. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter I put alot of extra work into it, even included a bit of music for the moment. I hope you all appreciate everything I did this chapter and will continue reading further on, I'll see you all again, next time! :twilightsmile:

Next time in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Digital: The Vee is For Victory!