• Published 27th Jan 2015
  • 400 Views, 1 Comments

The Short Fics - roygbiv



Just a collection of some of the under 1K stores I've written/write. Nothing much more to it than that!

  • ...
 1
 400

A Very Long Night

Caramel gave a swallow as he nervously trotted into the gay bar. "Th-thanks for coming with me, Big Mac..."

MacIntosh just nodded uncomfortably. "A'yup. I support ya' in... Well, in likin' other stallions. So I'll be here ta' support ya' on this. Jus' make sure none of there here'n guys get the wrong idea, okay?"

Caramel laughed. "Oh Relax, we're in Canterlot! What're the odds anyone knows us?"

"OHMIGOSH! ISTHATBIGMACHEREATTHEPINKPONYWITHCARAMEL! IALWAYSKNEWMACWASBATTINGFOROURTEAM! DOYOUTHINKAPPLEJACKKNOWSYETDASH!?"

Both stallions froze, hearing a familiar pink pony's voice behind them. Turning in dread, they both see Pinkie Pie's smiling visage while a shocked Rainbow Dash nearby.

"Are you both...?" Dash began, pointing her hoof forward as Mac backed up nervously, a look of terror on his face at this point.

"Oh no!" Caramel interjected. "Mac's all about the mares! He's just here to support me!"

Dash wiped her brow as Pinkie Pie pouted. "Well, that's just not fair!" The pink pony said, then brightened up. "Ooooh, you guys can come sit with us! We're meeting Luna and Twilight here for drinks! They just became a couple, you know, after Twilight read some books... But Mac, are you SURE you're not gay? You two would be SO cute!"

The crimson pony looked about without a word, feeling the need to prove his sexuality suddenly. Seeing a feminine unicorn, he trots over silently & gives the unicorn a long, deep kiss. After a minute, he breaks the kiss and looks towards Pinkie again. "Ayup, I'm straight."

Dash stands there with her mouth agape before finally asking in a shocked tone, "Then... Why'cha you kiss the drag queen?"

The unicorn just smiled before saying in a deep voice, "Honey, for you I can be a mare tonight."

MacIntosh began to cry, knowing this was going to be a VERY long night.