• Published 7th Jan 2015
  • 2,135 Views, 18 Comments

The True Rainbow Dash: A changeling story - Blazing Dash



A changeling story about Rainbow Dash where she discovers what she truly is.

  • ...
20
 18
 2,135

Chapter 6

Scootaloo was sitting in the field where Dash and her used to go all the time. She was crying, hoping her sister would be alright. It was getting dark outside and she was about to get back to Dash's cloud home when suddently she heard a voice. It wasn't any voice... It was Rainbow Dash's.

"Hey squirt, missed me much?"

Scootaloo turned around and saw Dash right behind her! She started running towards her and gave her the biggest hug she ever gave her.

"Oh my gosh Dash I missed you so much. I was so scared these monsters could have ate you or something. I'm so glad you're back and alive! How did you manage to escape from these evil changelings? What happenned to you? Did you beat their queen up? Oh my god I can't wait to tell this to everypony!" said Scootaloo.
"Woah calm down squirt! One thing at a time! What about we go camping in the forest together? I'll explain everything there!" Dash said
"YES YES YES!!!!!!! But shouldn't we tell Twilight you're back before we go?" Scoot said.
"Ummm... I... Already told her!" Dash said.
"Oh ok!" Scoot said.
"Just follow me I already setted up everything in the forest!" Dash said.

Scootaloo and Dash entered the Everfree Forest.