• Published 27th Dec 2014
  • 424 Views, 3 Comments

Wasteland Warriors - DerpyPonyFTW



When Twilight and her friends cast a spell, they are sent to a world desolate and bare where the world is dead and life is extinct. How will the Mane 6 survive?

  • ...
5
 3
 424

Section 1 Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Hey guys. This chapter is from Applejack's perspective.

"Holy Tartarus! Big Mac! You're in this world too? How?" I questioned.

"You see 'lil sis... I was the first of us four to wake from the artificial sleep spells that the rogues put on us. We escaped from their grasp and formed our bunker. We found your seven bodies and we transported you to our infirmary room. You see, you were the first to wake up. Your friends woke up briefly after." Big Mac explained.

"Ah still don't understand. What happened to Equestria?" I asked.

"Well your friend Twilight caused it. She just doesn't know it. Twilight cast a, well she cast a spell that acts like a nuclear bomb. She used the elements of harmony to do it. Sadly they also used Spike here as a conduit. He was charred as he sent his fire at the bomb for a teleporter, but due to a problem, Spike was burnt and semi-disintegrated. That's why he's part metal now." Big Mac once again explained.

"So Twilight pretty much killed all life on this planet?" I said.

"Eeyup" Big Mac replied.

"I see." I crestfallenly replied.

I wondered HOW in Equestria she had managed to do that, to convince me to end all life on the world. It's just sad.

"I need to be alone" I shakily said.

"We understand." Big Mac stated.