• Published 27th Nov 2014
  • 535 Views, 26 Comments

The Jets, The Sharks, and The Ponies - Equestrian Career



When the musical West Side Story is introduced to the Mane 6, they travel into the movie! What do they do? What happens to them? And most importantly, who will get shipped with who by the readers? Read the story and find out!

  • ...
8
 26
 535

Chapter 4

Meanwhile, with Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy, they were following the Sharks.

"We have got to go up to them eventually," Rarity complained.

"I just don't want to do it," Fluttershy cried.

"Fine, if you two are going to be a bunch of scaredy cats, then I'll do it." Applejack resolved "Hey, Bernardo! Over here!"

Bernardo looked over and saw the ponies, "Oh, it's you guys. What do you want?"

"We were wondering if we could stay with you until we can go back to Equestria," Rarity offered.

"What are a bunch of weak little ponies like you going to do for the Sharks?"

Rarity kicked down a guy, Fluttershy used the Stare on another guy, which made him running and crying like a little girl, and Applejack bucked down a wall.

"Oh..." Bernardo was in shock "Come with me. I'll tell you what it is like to be a Shark. Chino! Come! Let's go see the girls!"

"What girls?" Fluttershy asked "Oh, sorry!"

"She a little... insecure," explained Applejack.

"It's okay," said Bernardo "My girlfriend Anita and my sister Maria. I want her to marry Chino here."

"What if she doesn't like Chino?" asked Rarity.

"She likes me just fine! I'm going to win her heart tonight at the dance!" smiled Chino.

"A... dance?" beamed Fluttershy "Dances are so lovely!"

"We're here!" Bernardo told the ponies. They knew where they were. They were at the bridal shop Maria and Anita worked at. When they went inside, Anita was sewing a dress and Maria was twirling in a dress. They saw the ponies and screamed.

"My worst nightmares have come true!" Anita squealed.

"Please don't be afraid!" Rarity pleaded, "We're very friendly! I am Rarity, this is Fluttershy and Applejack."

"The pleasure in mine," said Maria "You're actually really adorable." Fluttershy blushed.

Applejack, trying to take her mind off of the kissing Bernardo and Anita, asked, "So, I hear we're going to dance tonight?"

"We are!" Maria cheered.

"You look very excited about this!" Fluttershy remarked.

"I am," Maria replied "Tonight is my first night as a woman in America." She twirled once more.

"You're dress is absolutely divine darling! Where did you get it?" Rarity questioned.

"Anita made it for me!"

Rarity turned to Anita, "I have a feeling we're going to be great friends. I am too a dress maker."

"That's nice!" Anita said "Chino, I want you looking out for dear Maria tonight."

"Is he your boyfriend Maria?" Applejack (not really) wondered.

"Not really. We're friends, but Bernardo wants me to marry him."

Fluttershy pretended to be curious, "So, I hear you're from Puerto Rico. Are you happy you moved here?"

"Not really," Bernardo sighed "As you already might know, we are kind of... discriminated."

Fluttershy got mad, "Well, that's not kind, especially since you're so nice to us, even though we just got here."

"Thanks," Bernardo thanked. The phone started ringing and he picked it up. After talking into it for a while he gave it to Rarity, "It's for you,"

Rarity, confused, picked up the phone with her magic, "Hello?"

"Rarity, it's me, Twilight. How are you doing?"

"We're doing fine. We got the Shark's trust. We met Bernardo, Chino, Maria, and Anita."

"We're doing great too. We got the trust and met all the Jets. Riff is kind of a bit mean to us though. "

"Well, Bernardo has been such a sweetheart to us, very generous. Have you met Tony?"

"Yeah, he called me a "talking purple horse""

"Well, you are a talking purple horse."

"Whatever! I'm calling because how are we going to meet and talk when half of us are with the Jets and half is with the Sharks?"

"Relax Twilight, they saw us together, they know were friends."

"If you say so. And this is only the beginning. I still can't believe we decided to do this."

"Well, believe it Twilight. So, anyways... I'll see you tonight. I'm so excited to the two lovebirds together.

"We all are. And I guess I will see you later, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash too."

"Applejack and Fluttershy too, darling, will be there. Thank you so much for calling Twilight. I don't know what we would do without you."

"Thanks. See you at the gym and get ready to MAMBO!"

"MAMBO!" shouted Rarity as hung up.

Applejack tugged at Rarity's tail, "You ready to go? Everyone else is leaving for the dance."

"Right," Rarity sighed.

"Who were you talking to?" Fluttershy wondered (for real this time).

"Just... a friend... let's get going." The ponies fled out the door, ready for the big moment of the movie to happen.

Author's Note:

BTW, sorry for any errors with WSS. When I wrote the first few chapters, I haven't seen the movie in months. (I have watched it recently)