• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 1,851 Views, 28 Comments

Love takes the sea - RavenFire2908



the once royal Applejack now lives her life with the love of her life, Captain Rainbow Dash... what will be their next challenge?

  • ...
11
 28
 1,851

Old enimes (not edited)

Rainbow's boat was floating between two huge hillsides. It had been standing there some days now, Rainbow thought it was best the ship was hidden while some of the crew was out getting supplies. Rainbow was being werry overprotective, Applejack wasn't allowed to leave the room at all. Applejack had also become more cuddly to Dash, she didn't want to leave Dash's side anyway.

"Come on..." Applejack moaned as Rainbow had to fight to get Applejack to bed. Rainbow was having Applejack in her arms, while Applejack was fighting to get out.

"Sorry Aj, but I'm not taking any risks on you... I just can't lose you... Again..." Rainbow said, the memories of almost losing her forever, played before her eyes. One small tear came from her eye. She quickly turned her head to avoid Applejack seeing her tear, but Applejack saw it.

"I'm sorry hun... " she apologizes, she leaned up and kissed Rainbow's cheek, Rainbow looked at Applejack with loving sorrow. She placed Applejack on the bed, as she was about to leave she was pushed onto the bed by Applejack. "If we have to stay here, you have to stay here with us."

Rainbow smiled and turned around to face her lover. Just when her head was turned she was surprised, Applejack smacked her lips together with Rainbow's, at first she was shocked but she calmed down and enjoyed the kiss. Rainbow had to force herself to break the kiss. "I have to help the others, I nee-"

Applejack shushed her. "Don't you dare..." She locked her hooves around Rainbow, she was actually stuck she couldn't move one inch.

"Applejack... Let go..." She said trying to look and sound as serious as possible. But it failed, thankfully the others came into the room. They stood there for some minutes watching Rainbow struggle against Applejack, who did not give in. When they saw how funny it was and that Rainbow was losing to her pregnant wife, they couldn't hold it. They bursted out laughing, getting the attention of the silly couple.

"Stop laughing!" They yelled while blushing. Embarrassed by this Applejack let Rainbow go. Noticeing this Rainbow took the chance and quickly got to the air, Applejack sighed and gave Rainbow a angry glare.

"What is it?" Rainbow asked.

"It's another ship blocking the way out." Twilight said.

"And everyone is back with the supplies." Rarity added.

"And now we can't leave" Pinkie said.

"T-They said, they wanted to talk to you" Fluttershy finished.

"Someone want to talk to me?" Rainbow asked, she looked over at Applejack in worry, she returned the worried look. "Okey lets see who this is..."

The five mares went outside, Rainbow saw the ship blocking their way. She got Twilight to move the ship closer to the other ship. As the ship got closer and closer. The feeling that something was wrong grew, the fear for Applejack and the baby.

The ships stood next to each other, Rainbow's boat was loaded and ready to fire just in case. To bad the other boat was ready to fire as well. Rainbow looked over at the boat the drew looked weak compared to hers. Then two yellow stallions came out of the captains room, Rainbow remembered the two unicorns at once, Flim and Flam. She growled as she saw them smile at her.

The three ponies walked to the edge of their boat stareing at each other. "Rainbow Dash, a pleasure to meet you again" Flam said.

"We have missed you, last time we met you left us to the army of Canterlot." Flim said, both of them smiled evils.

"You two deserved it" Rainbow growled. "I left you because you are traitors."

"We? We are the traitor?" Flam said, both their hooves to their hearts.

"You tried to take my ship and kill me!" She shouted.

Then the door to Rainbow's room shot open and Applejack came running out with her hoof over her mouth, she quickly ran over the edge of the boat, the opposite side that Rainbow stood on. She leaned over and started vomiting. Rainbow, Flim and Flam just stood there for a second stareing at Applejack.

"Who is this?" Flim asked.

"Isn't that... The princess of Appleloosa..." Flam said.

"No, not anymore" Rainbow said as she smiled at her wife, she felt bad for her but she couldn't help but be happy for her as well.

"How come?"

"None of your business!" She shouted.

"Werry well, it's nice seeing you again... Rainbow Dash." They said, then they walked back into their room.

"I hate them..." She said angrily. "Twilight get us out of here!"

"Aye!" Twilight shouted, she drove the ship away from the place. Rainbow got over to Applejack seeing if she was okey, she was and Rainbow got her back into the room.


"Brother, think about it! That princess might be the key to get revenge on Rainbow Dash" Flam said. They sat in their room planning the revenge on Rainbow Dash, they had waited for this in almost ten years.

"Maybe, but we don't know what or how or anything at all!" Flim said trotting around in the room. Suddenly he got an idea "what if we take her as.... What do we call it?"

"Prisoner?" Flam asked plain

"Yeah!!" Flim said a huge grin formed on his face

"How are we supposed to do that? If she belongs in Rainbow's room, I believe Rainbow is protective over her." Flam said as he got bored of the idea, it was a good idea, but how?

"Yeah, but when are she not in the room?" Flim asked with a smirk.

"Well she wasn't in the room when she talked with us..... If one of us distract her, the other can take the princess!" Flam's excitement grew like wild fire.

"Then it's settled, we find Dash and take her princess as our own" they smiled at each other then bursted out laughing.


"Applejack, are you okey?" Rainbow said as she helped Applejack to the room.

"Yeah, the baby just a little upset" Applejack said, she rubbed her belly as Rainbow wrapped her wing around her. The soft feathers felt so good against her back.

"Are you going to bed?" Rainbow asked, as they entered the room.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope" Rainbow laughed.

"Kinda figured"

Rainbow got Applejack to the bed and fell asleep with her.

Author's Note:

Sorry for both of these chapter have been so short, I hope the next will be longer. But thanks to everyone that like the story so far, I am trying, my best.