• Published 11th Nov 2014
  • 1,294 Views, 9 Comments

The Beginning Battle - The Gamer Master Archive



As the years go by each of the Mane Six have had dreams of humans for the past years seeing them grow in their dreams. However as recent events arrive, these ponies will need to find these humans they've been seeing.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,294

Episode 0: Count the Humans 2, 4 and 6

In the night in the farm of Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres, a young orange mare sleeps in the night preparing for another morning. However what was going on right now was nothing knew. It was what was going on inside the young filly's mind that was abnormal.

Applejack's Dream

As Applejack viewed what had just appeared in front of her. She saw what looked like a small child with copper like skin and brown hair in what looked to be a classroom but this child stood out by some aura.

Who is this critter? Applejack wondered.

"Patric!" The teacher said.

"Yes?" He answered back.

"Here's your report." She said handing the boy his paper which showed an A on it.

Yes! He thought as he went back to his desk smiling.

So this child is smart? That's nice. Applejack thought as the view shifted from a school to a gym. Short to the point he was epically failing at every sport. When he went to a weight room he tried lifting some weights, only to drop them immediately. If only a little weak. She chuckled as she went back into the waking world.


In the sky city of Cloudsdale, inside the flight camp slept a cyan pegasus with a smirk on her face.

Rainbow Dash's Dream

What the young Rainbow Dash saw was a young girl with a bat and a form of helmet.

Who's this monkey? Dash thought as she looked at the girl running around the white squares on the field with her team chanting, Maya, Maya, Maya!

So that's this lady's name.

After she finished her run around the field she began to jump up and down with a large smile. Looks like this one likes to win. Dash smirked as she entered the waking world.


Also in that flight camp in Cloudsdale, ironically in the bed right next to Rainbow Dash's, a taller yellow pegasus slept soundly to a similar dream.

Fluttershy's Dream

Fluttershy was frightened by what she saw, a taller boy, wearing yellow in what looked to be a movie theatre.

"Come on PJ, it's just a movie."

"I'm sorry, the movie's just so scary!" he said curling into a ball.

Oh my, that's just like me. I never knew that I could actually find someone like me.I just don't know what he is. Fluttershy blushed viewing this moment.


Back on the ground in a white, yellow, and purple boutique, a white coated unicorn sleeps into the night preparing for another day of sewing.

Rarity's Dream

What the filly Rarity saw in her dreams was space along with someone flying through it. A teenager with gold and silver hair.

Well I wonder who this one is? Rarity thought seeing his actions. Next of what happened was sights of him saving countless people on countless planets all over the galaxy.

"You're our hero Bass!" one of the locals said.

"Oh, I'm not that big of deal, I just had to help." he said modestly.

How delightfully charming. He's doing all this out of the good of his heart. She smiled.


On the rock farm outside of Ponyville, one pink pony chuckles in her sleep as she views her surprising dream.

Pinkie Pie's Dream.

Pinkie Pie saw what appeared to be a party for someone's birthday thrown by a small girl as she went around making sure everyone was having a good time.

"This is a great party Leandra!" One of the children said smiling.

"Why thank you! It's my job to make my friends smile." She said with an even bigger smile.

Holy molly! She's just like me! I would love to meet her.


Finally in the capital of the country, Canterlot, in the castle, a purple filly sleeps in the night.

Twilight Sparkle's Dream

What the young Twilight saw was surprising she saw a room with a boy in it.

She then saw as the boy was working on some form of project. He seemed to be getting every detail right until...

"Jeffery! I want you to help me clean my room!" was when he made his mistake.

"Nee-san, it's your room you should clean it yourself! Mou, I worked so hard on this too... I'll just try again.

How artistic but I don't think I'll see him again.


As Princess Celestia slept, inside of her dreams was her sister, Luna.

"Luna? Is that you?"

"Yes sister, I shall soon awaken as Nightmare Moon again in the future, so forgive me in advance. I came to tell you about the future element bearers."

"You don't mean-"

"Yes, the other six chosen Yujos have been awaken."

"What can we do about it? This could mean that Equestria will face a larger threat than we've ever faced before!"

"Sister calm down, we will call on their help when we need it. We just need to be ready. Also once the elements awaken as the bearers we must not tell them about these humans until they are ready."

"Why, they'll find out at one point or another."

"We will tell them when it's time. By the time they first awaken if we tell them, then they will basically be forced to spend time with each other. It will not allow their friendship to truly blossom and your latest student cannot realize her 'destiny' as you put it."

"I understand Luna. And I await your return with open arms."

"Thank you Celestia, I shall see you in the next few years."

As Celestia awoke to raise the sun she began to think. Equestria will soon face a larger threat than before. I honestly hope that when we need their help, they will help us. I know that they will still be children but I just hope that they'll be okay.

Author's Note:

Okay so this starts the prequel to one of my most popular stories.