• Published 13th Nov 2014
  • 471 Views, 18 Comments

The Dead Kingdom - Red and Black Alicorn OC



Equestria is gone, and has been replaced by a different civilisation, a civilisation corrupted in war between two organisations.

  • ...
4
 18
 471

Authority

Hua was in state of emotions. Confusion. Anger. Saddness. Relief.

Hua had thought that Saeret would punish her for breaking into the HQ. But he wasn't. In fact, he was thanking her!

But the downside was that both of the organisations are now pretty angry at each over. News travels fast in the world and other groups that work for the Deachrai or Salmaic know about the news.

But another uplifting thing was that Equestria used to exist! The Salmaic must of found the map somewhere, making them certain that a kingdom once thrived. But, why is it gone? Why has it simply vanished? How did it vanish? This question has been on Hua's mind for the last few days.

Hua shook her head and came back to reality. Saeret had told her to meet him in his office. She didn't know why, but she knew it was going to be important.

She was outside of the door to his office. She opened it and peeked into it.

She saw Saeret at his desk, working.

Saeret smiled.

"Come in, I have something to tell you."

She entered the room and closed the door behind her.

Saeret looked at Hua.

"Hua, you have proven yourself to me, to this organisation, that you are brave and smart."

Hua frowned a bit. What does he mean? Saeret continued.

"You are a well respected member of the Deachrai."

Then, what he said next made her gasp.

"You are now officially a member of the high council."

The high council is a selection of members of the Deachrai that make decisions. The leaders of each group are a part of the high council. Each of the leaders then chose there most loyal recruits to join the high council. Xean was a member of the council. And now is Hua too.

"Sir, I don't know what to-"

"Hua, let me lead you to your new office."

Hua was happy.


Hua was happy.

She was sitting on a seat behind her desk. She had a office!

Those four words just kept coming back into her mind. She couldn't help it.

After the grief and dismay of having to witness Rhidana's true identity it was about time for something good to happen.

Hua was looking at a letter given to her. It read:

To Hua Colaroa.
We congratulate you on your ascension to the high council, without you we would be in a state. There is a meeting in the Deachrai group located in area 76. There we will discuss about the Salmaic and how we should act against them. Meeting will be held from 10:30-12:15 on the fourteenth day after Fall.
Yours sincerely, Lord Matreymax.

Matreymax was the leader of the high council, meaning that he has the most authority within the Deachrai community.

It was 08:13 am now so Hua thought that it would be best to meet up with Saeret and Xean to start the long voyage to area 76. Hua was in area 32 so it would be a long voyage.

Hua got off her chair and was about to walk out when she remembered that it would probably be good to bring the map of Equestria and the five pieces of jewellery with her.


Hua, Xean and Saeret climbed out of the air balloon they had used to get to area 72.

Hua looked around the area. It was oddly similar to area 32 in many ways. One of the similarities was that there are a lot of ponies here.

The trio walked among the crowds of people. Some areas in area 32 were pretty empty and peacfull, like Thute park, but area 76 was full to the brim. No one politely asked someone to move, instead they would barge into someone and leave them. But Hua and the two colts had authority here.

Area 76 was most famous for the number of meetings held in the Deachrai base located in area 76. So that means lots of ponies had been punished by the Deachrai for mistreating a member of the Deachrai. So most ponies feared the Deachrai, and sometimes out of fear help them.

Many of the ponies walking around made sure that they weren't going to get in the way of the Deachrai. As Hua walked forwards towards the base Hua gulped.

"This is going to be my first meeting."

Xean smiled.

"Don't worry, we have your back."