• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 422 Views, 3 Comments

Alien - Equestria - Exo



Alien - Isolation mixes with My Little Pony for an intense survival horror short story of my OC surviving in the dangers of the SS Equestria 2.0

  • ...
 3
 422

Chapter two: The Alien

We have lost all hope.
I keep trotting as I hear a light groan.
I rush over to the source and see a beautiful yellow mare, bleeding and hurt, on the floor.
“Do you know anything about this place?” I ask her.
“Th-the creature... It... was here...” She stutters, “Get-t-to the p-pods”
“I know, I know!” I yell, “Can I help you?”
“I – I need mor-morphine” She says, “In that room” She points a hoof at a room, one floor up.
I nod as she drops and smiles.
I climb up the old, dusty escalator as I hear another ship rattle past.
“Is there anypony, somepony out there?!” I yell at Proton.
He starts to flick through channels.
“Nothing. I can't get through the barrier” He says.
“SHIT!” I yell as I slam my hoof down on the metal.
I hear a loud screech coming from the place we came from.
“Get down!” whispers Proton as I take cover behind a barrier.
I carefully peek over the barrier and wish I hadn't.
Two floors down is a horrible creature. It has a tall, black body with a head like a pod, with no eyes and a terrifying drooly mouth. It also has a very sharp looking long-ass tail.
I quickly glance at the pony, as she screws her face up in pain and moans loudly.
“Shit!” I whisper.
The monstrosity rushes up the escalator and towards the mare.
I keep watching as it steps in front of her, as her eyes widen and she tries to escape.
“Help! The creature!” She yells as it impales her through the body!
Blood splatters everywhere.
“Celestia!” I whisper as it slowly brings her defenceless dying body towards it.
It hisses at her as she mouths the word, “bitch” at it.
The lifeform starts to vibrate it's head as it opens it's mouth.
Suddenly, like a flash of lightning, a smaller mouth pops out and bursts through her face, blood splattering everywhere. The beautiful yellow mare takes her last gasping breath, and dies.
I gag as I keep watching.
The alien carefully slides her body off it's giant tail, letting the blood pool around her.
It lets off another loud screech as it wanders off into the next room, making a crunch as it steps on the mare.
I start to panic as turn to Proton.
“Do you have any information on that thing?”
“No, I already scanned it for all our known alien databases”
“Then we need to find a weapon” I say.
I float the taser out of the holster.
“This isn't gonna cut it” I say.

Proton gives a little “Mmm” and a nod.
As I get up I notice something on the ground, a tattered piece of paper.
I coat it in my magic and hover it up towards me.
It's a map.
It shows the way around the place, even the vents.
“We should probably go back to the control centre to find out where the escape pods are” Says Proton.
“Yeah”

We wander to the place we, and the lifeform came from.
What surprises me is the huge door. It's at least one metre thick of solid metal and has a small keypad on the front.
My heart starts to race.
I turn to Proton, with a sad look on my face.
“Please tell me you know this one” I ask.
He pauses for a few seconds.
“Sure don't” He says.
“SHIT!” I yell as I slam my hoof on the giant door, making a loud clang.
I hear something that destroys me.
Another screech.
I see the huge black alien step into the door.
“Get down!” Whispers Proton.
The alien starts to run.
Towards us.

It's huge thumping footsteps are like a gunshot.
Suddenly, it's huge body leaps over the desk we're behind.
I yell as I draw the taser and fire right into it's body.
It screeches as the electricity reaches it's massive leathery black torso, until the prongs literally fall off, hissing.
The alien screams again, and leaps into the vent above us.
The taser automatically sucks the two prongs back up, which are covered with a green liquid.
Suddenly, the liquid begins to hiss as the prongs drip and begin to melt the tip of the gun!
I yell and drop it as the yellow taser begins to vaporise until nothing but a yellow puddle is left.
“What... was that...” I stammer.
“I-t's blood is... Acid?” Says Proton, “Wow”
I pull out the map and look at it.
“Ok... it says... there are some escape pods here, although they are all the way on the other side of the ship”
“Well, lets go then” Says Proton.