• Published 7th Dec 2014
  • 666 Views, 0 Comments

Fractured Fairy Tails: Return to Wonderland - Unknown Tale



Twilight Sparkle returns to Wonderland, only to find out about a strange chess game was starting. Does she have enough courage to help the Queen?

  • ...
 0
 666

Eight - A Bad Time

It was only a few hours before the match. Fluttershy panicked through every passing second, thinking about how dark and scary the fight would be. She then stopped to look at her watch and thought she could try a time spell. Colgate watched her the whole time. She then walked over to Fluttershy and asked, "Hey Rabbitshy, is everything okay?"

"Oh, Ms. Colgate, I'm just freaking out so badly... I think that if I do a bit of some training, it could ease out my pain... um... Is that a good idea...?"

"I don't know. Practicing time spells could cause dangerous things to happen."

"I think I can do it..."

"And I won't stop you." The two brohoofed and Colgate walked away. Fluttershy looked at one of Rarity's spellbooks and saw a spell for a pony with a pocket watch. The Fast Forward. She studied how the spell works and then started practicing.



At exactly 3:42, it happened. Fluttershy prepared her time spell. "Fast Forward...!" She fired it a target. It hit, but not on where she wanted it. It pushed Discord, who was walking by, out of the room. Fluttershy gasped and ran over to him. "Oh gosh...! I'm so sorry my king...!" Discord didn't answer. "How could this happen...? The queen we'll definitely hurt me for something like this...!" She started sobbing on Discord. She then felt his hand pet her gently.

"I'm not dead, just a bit older. You did a good job with it."

Fluttershy looked up, tears still in her eyes. "B-but, my king..."

"Do not worry my dear. I go through some weird stuff in my life. It was worse than that time the sky turned pink!"

"Believe me, that was rather scary... But at least we got our first taste of chocolate...!" She started smiling.

"I can still move, but please let me recover." He then spawned a rabbit plush for her to hug. "Try not to lose it. It can help you feel better."

Fluttershy's eyes sparkled. "Thank you...!"

"No..." Discord replied, as he suddenly transformed into a changeling. "Thank ME!" Fluttershy gasped and started running. The changeling then followed. "DON'T YOU WANT TO HEAR THE REST OF MY SPEECH!?" Fluttershy kept running. A changeling! I was tricked! she thought. She then was pinned down by the changeling. "Any last words before I change ye?"

"Just one... Bakuhatsu...!" An explosion surrounded her, not damaging her, but caused the changeling to fly off and out of the kingdom. "So if that wasn't Discord, then where is he...?"

Discord happened to be in a safe location. Colgate was practicing in front of him, polishing off her moves. "The forest may be dark and scary," she said, "but I'm not stopping now."

"That's the spirit! Keep it up!"