• Published 2nd Nov 2014
  • 4,047 Views, 60 Comments

Return of the Dazzlings - Fluttercordforever



Adagio dazzle, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze have been defeated in the semi finals. They are heartbroken with no powers. Or are they?

  • ...
5
 60
 4,047

Return of the Dazzlings

Author's Note:

This is just a teaser for what will really happen next chapter! :rainbowlaugh:
You hate me don't you :twilightsheepish:

"I'll never get my book back," Sunset Shimmer sighed.

"Don't worry darling, we will find it! I assure you," Rarity said.

"Yeah, only we looked everywhere and it's totally nowhere!" Rainbow Dash said.

Sunset pulled something out of her leather jacket. It was a photo of her and the gang, including Twilight, which was taken by Photo Finish before she left. "Don't you guys miss her?"

"Of course we do. Ah know ah miss 'er," Applejack said.

*****************************

The three sirens quietly walked into the cafe with their hoods on way over their heads, even hiding their eyes. They each sat in a booth and laid out three gemstones. They fixed each others into three severely cracked gemstones. They had sent Aria out to take embarrassing pictures of a few students who always met up in the Cake's bakery after school. They noticed two students, one with a planet t-shirt and a bandana, the other was Trixie. They cleverly had noticed that these two students severely hated each other, from the looks they gave each other every time they saw each other. The first picture was of Trixie completely covered in peanut butter crackers. The second was of the planet guy hugging a tree. "Heh heh tree hugger," Aria smiled to herself when she had taken the picture.

"My my! What interesting pictures!" said Adagio with a devilish smile and put the pictures between both of the tables that the planet guy and Trixie were sitting at. Both of the students stared wide eyes at the pictures and grabbed their pictures out of Adagio's hand. Planet guy had a devious smile on his face as he ripped Trixie's picture out of her hands.

"H-hey! Don't you dare do anything with that picture! Or you shall feel Trixie's wrath!" Trixie said while jumping up and trying to reach her picture.

"NO! I'm going to get you back that time you ruined my solar system project!" Planet Guy yelled back at Trixie.

"I'll send it to the entire school!"

"W-well I'll send this then!" Trixie said while snatching Planet Guy's picture out of his hand.

They both started bickering like crazy and the three sirens could see green mist floating on the floor. It had been triggered by the magic in the book and the negative energy of the two idiotic students. Adagio raced back to the booth where her two allies were sitting. She noticed the mist floating near the pendants and them slowly healing their cracks.

"IT'S WORKING!" Adagio yelled.

They stood there for about another 10 minutes until all of their pendants were completely healed. They quickly grabbed their gems and fastened them to the empty holder on their necks. Ah ah ah, ah ah, ah ah, ah ahhh.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH IT WORKED!" Sonata squealed.

"Looks like we got a world to take over," Aria said with a chuckle.

***************

We will be adored!
Tell us that you want us, we won't be ignored!
It's time for our reward! Now you need us, come and heed us!
NOTHING CAN STOP US NOOOW!

It was all over. The sirens took over the entire school. Nothing could truly stop them now. Sunset Shimmer cringed. She knew they lost. The dazzlings had all they wanted and more. Victory was theirs. Fame, adoration, power. The dazzlings had returned.

Adagio woke up and rubbed her head from the bottles crashing next door.