• Published 2nd Nov 2014
  • 4,047 Views, 60 Comments

Return of the Dazzlings - Fluttercordforever



Adagio dazzle, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze have been defeated in the semi finals. They are heartbroken with no powers. Or are they?

  • ...
5
 60
 4,047

Perfect Plan

"ALL BACK! OUR FAME, ADORATION... POWERS!!!" Adagio yelled while caressing the book in her hands.

"What the heck are you raving about Adagio?" asked Aria.

Adagio did not reply and simply began brushing the dust off the book with her free hand. "Sonata, how much money do we have in our bank account?" she asked.

"Um.. $57,000.." she replied while checking her cell phone. They had been given money over the years that they had been banished, and had set up a bank account just in case it would come in handy for them later.

"Perfect," Adagio said with a sinister smile. As they walked down the street, Adagio leading the way, to Aria and Sonata's surprise, they had arrived to their old apartment building.

"Why are we here? I thought we didn't have enough money to even last us two weeks!" Aria replied with a hint of anger in her tone.

"Because I have a plan, I'll tell you inside, if you would stop complaining for five minutes!"

They walked inside and slowly made their way down the hallway to their apartment's door. Adagio dug a key deep from inside her hoodie's pocket. When they went inside, Aria immediately crashed on the couch and took off her boots. The three friends all gathered on the couch to hear Adagio's plan.

"So what's this plan of yours? You're supposed to be the leader, and if it's anything like your last plan, then count me out," Aria said with clear sarcasm lining her tone.

"Oh! And how are we gonna pay rent, Dagi? I thought rent was like $10,000 per day... for realzies!" Sonata exclaimed while digging through their refrigerator.

"Just listen! We only need to pay rent for a few days until our power gets back into our pendants. Haven't any of you idiots noticed that this book contains Equestrian magic?" Adagio said. She then proceeded to take out three different sets of broken red shards that used to be their precious gems and laid them out on the coffee table in front of them.

"You see, we can just as easily stir up minor conflict with a topic that multiple humans want. That negative vibe can be triggered to start negative magic in this book, then used to our own desires and recreate our gems!" Adagio said with a fist up in the air.

"Uh huh. But have you noticed that most of these humans live in a state where almost no one ever fights about anything! What are we going to do to set these weirdos off?" Aria retorted.

"Yes, I guess that is true, but humans are just as weak and capable of fighting amongst themselves without magic! Have you not noticed that cyan colored human, Trixie was it? She has the biggest pride and ego I've ever seen. If we can lure her and a few others into the same place and start a not-so-friendly conversation, then it will be extremely easy to get them to bicker." Adagio explained.

"You mean the one that pulled the lever?" Sonata said while putting a finger to her chin and thinking.

"Yes Sonata," Adagio sighed.

Then it clicked. The three of them realized that they could have everything they wanted and more back, their pendants restored, all in this one book that belonged to that pesky Sunset Shimmer. The Rainbooms were nothing without that book. Adagio closed her eyes and thought of the possibilities. The three laughed sinisterly and began thinking who their next victims would be. Heck, they could even take over the school again! And no one could stop them now. For Realzies.

Author's Note:

UGH I'm sick! I feel BLEGH... :pinkiesick: Hope you like this chapter, two more to go!