• Published 7th Feb 2015
  • 1,869 Views, 211 Comments

The Siren Song: A Siren's Fight - Shadowmane PX-41



The Dazzlings have finally seen just how malefic their brothers have truly become. Now it's up to them and The Rainbooms to save the three worlds from their insidious ways. Will the Magic of Friendship prevail in the conclusion of The Siren Song?

  • ...
4
 211
 1,869

Hierarchy: The Unquestioned Order of Power

The whole theater was completely destroyed with an almighty column of bright blue light. However, all the pieces didn't completely fall to the ground and end up causing damage to the town itself. Instead, all of the pieces were suddenly pulled into the midst of a magical tornado with Trixie's Cutie Mark emanating from the almighty flow of blue winds.

The Dazzlings were already winged, with their extended hair and swords ready for combat. They nimbly brushed along the side of the tornado, nimbly spiralling around it until Trixie emerged from the tornado and became enveloped in a powerful blue orb of tesla.

"Dazzlings, why must the three of you chase after Miss Lulamoon here?" Hierarxe spoke as Trixie suddenly gained an almighty golden sceptre with blue Blissen crystals laced all over it.

"Despite Trixie being a boast-buster, you still don't have a right to slaughter the human species with her body!" Adagio charged after Trixie, who was nimbly riding against the tornado's surface at this moment in time. "We're gonna save Trixie Lulamoon from your treachery and return her to the light of friendship!"

"Then follow the two of us, Lyricans..." Hierarxe made Trixie wave the sceptre, firing giant orbs of energy with each swing of her sceptre. "Follow Trixie Lulamoon and I, as we travel to her new home; Lyrica!"

"Not a chance, Hierarxe! She's staying with us; you're gonna be the one who's leaving!" Aria charged for Trixie, using her sword to deflect all of the orbs and slam them into the tornado, intensifying it with each successful hit.

"After all, we never got to finish our match with Trixie and The Illusions," Sonata said, as the three Lyricans inched closer and closer to Trixie as they took in Furen energy. "Let's just see how it would have ended..."

With no more words uttered, Trixie brought her sceptre to her chest and banged the end against the tornado. She quickly watched as the bang she made had enveloped her in a barrier of blue thorns, making her impervious to all Lyrican attacks. With her forcefield up, Trixie made a rather insidious laugh as The Dazzlings hacked and slashed away at the impenetrable shield.

The Dazzlings saw that their attacks wouldn't be breaking through to Trixie any time soon, so they waited patiently for an opening whilst dodging the most advanced spells known to mankind. They avoided waves of energy spawned from a sceptre bang, flew around fireballs and snowballs when Trixie spun her staff in a spiral-like fashion.

Eventually, Trixie's thorns opened up, revealing her for a brief moment before glowing as bright as a celestial star. She cast a rather sinister smirk as the open part of the thorn shield continued charging up magic for a rather devastating spell.

With the one opening revealed to them, The Dazzlings covered themselves in red energy and shot forward towards the exposed weakness in Trixie's defences. They held their swords out as they charged and quickly pierced through the thorn shield with little effort whatsoever. Then, with Trixie stunned by that little impact, The Dazzlings began hacking and slashing away at her body.

Now, for a normal human, sword slashes would have killed Trixie, but she was not a human anymore, as long as she had Hierarxe by her side, and her damage seemed to be wittled down to mere little scratches on her skin. When The Dazzlings finally finished their combo on her, she knocked them into the tornado of magic with a mere swing of her sceptre. When she saw the ripples where The Dazzlings had entered the ferocious vortex, Trixie made a leaping gesture and hastily flew into the tornado after her targets, to ensure that they were no more trouble for her.

In the midst of the tornado, destroyed pieces of the stadium were caught all over the place, being hurled around like clothes in a washing machine. In addition to all of this, The Rainbooms, Fuchsia, and Lavender were desperately holding on to a destroyed piece of the theatre, so that they didn't end up getting smashed against any other pieces.

Once The Dazzlings had appeared in the vortex of blue energy and destroyed theatre pieces, they could also see Trixie making a grand entrance as a different part of the vortex rippled for a brief instance. They saw the silver haired demigod girl appear and use her staff to add continuous lightning to the background of the tornado, making the battleground seem even more threatening that ever before.

"Now you fools will know why we're called Trixie and The Illusions!" Trixie called out as she magically created a perfect copy of her sceptre for her other hand. Satisfied with her second sceptre, Trixie flew towards the bottom of the vortex, getting The Dazzlings to give chase as all the destroyed pieces of the theatre followed the four of them.

Trixie then banged her two sceptres together, making a chain of blue energy appear and link the tips of both of the sceptres together. She made a halo of energy with this new link, and immediately leapt through it, making hundreds of Trixie copies fly out of the top of the halo.

The Dazzlings, The Rainbooms, Fuchsia and Lavender all looked rather terrified as hundreds of perfect copies of Trixie flew out, surrounding The Dazzlings with their rather menacing visages and smug grins. With this many Trixies confusing Adagio, Aria and Sonata, the real Trixie would escape to Lyrica with Hierarxe close behind her.

"Try to find me if you can, Spazzlings!" all the Trixies gloated as the battle continued once more.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata merely shrugged that insult off and began attacking all of the clones they could find. It seemed that with every slash they made, Trixie just up and vanished, like she never even existed to begin with. It was as if the real Trixie had already left, as they continued dodging the combined attacks of all the surviving clones and immediately counterattacking them once they were out of the line of fire.

Eventually, all the remaining Trixies raised their sceptres, firing colossal lasers of energy at The Dazzlings, knocking them against all of the pieces of the destroyed theatre with such velocity that the whole thing seemed completely beyond repair now.

"Emzel Kringera!" The Dazzlings uttered, spawning their Hippocampi once more. This time, they got onto the backs of their almighty beasts and tenderly stroked their chins before grabbing onto some ethereal reins that had appeared out of nowhere. Using the reins as whips to motivate horses, The Dazzlings got control of their almighty Hippocampi and began charging them into all of the Trixie clones they could find.

When all of the Trixie clones were vanquished, the real Trixie looked rather horrified as she was knocked around the vortex by the rather mad Hippocampi. She got battered, bruised, tackled, and was generally roughed up long enough for The Dazzlings to deal the final blow that would expose Hierarxe.

The Dazzlings all made their Hippocampi roar at the one remaining Trixie, making her clutch onto her ears in pain as the powerful sound waves slammed down on her with such ferocity that she fell towards the bottom of the vortex. However, when they saw Trixie fall into a massive glow of light, they all gave chase after her, to ensure that she didn't escape their sight...


When The Dazzlings readjusted their eyes to the light, they could see that The Rainbooms, Fuchsia and Lavender had safely and gently landed on a nearby platform. However, they were no longer in the Human World, and were once more in the heavenly confines of Euphoria.

The other thing that could be seen was a giant wizard-like being with an almighty sceptre with a star-shaped crosshair at the centre of the peak. He was wearing a manner of wizard-like outfits and wore a Blissen pendant, just like the rest of the Euphorian Deities. However, he was looking rather cross with The Dazzlings for invoking his arrival.

Euphorian Deity

HIERARXE

Hierarchy

"Must I do everything myself, Dazzlings?!" he roared, revealing the fact that Trixie was tightly welded into his chest plate. He charged up a spell by consuming a torrent of blue energy from Trixie's agape mouth and fired a massive torrent of Blissen energy at the winged Furens. "You have pushed me long enough, Furens! I should have stayed with Courageour and killed you instead of tending to that other assault force!"

The beam of energy was so powerful, that The Dazzlings couldn't avoid it in time, and quickly felt sensations of agony as the laser did its' dirty work on the three of them. However, it only lasted for three seconds before The Dazzlings were finally given the chance to get back into the air.

With the battle resuming, Adagio, Aria and Sonata charged towards Hierarxe, narrowly dodging more slender and smaller lasers as they made their way for Hierarxe. They could see that he was warping the lasers so that they made web-like designs to prevent them from getting close to him, but they saw through this and slid through one of the cracks in the web of lasers.

They made it past at least five webs of lasers before Hierarxe swirled his sceptre around his head, turning him completely invisible. Shocked to see that Hierarxe had such capabilities such as invisibility, The Dazzlings put their swords by their hips and prepared a circle slice, to try and prevent him from getting close.

Hierarxe then appeared with a ripple in the battlefield. Seeing that he was getting closer, The Dazzlings swung their swords as wide as they could, creating a rather deadly pulse of red energy that swept everywhere around their hip height. It worked on Hierarxe, since he was now reeling from that strike that The Dazzlings had laid on him.

However, he used his star-shaped crosshair to create a corridor of magic. Using this, Hierarxe would have ensured The Dazzlings wouldn't be able to touch him since he began spinning it around slowly.

The Dazzlings flew straight threw the star-shaped corridor, narrowly evading the edges of magic by retracting their Hippocampi wings a little. They were almost at Hierarxe when the corridor began moving around them, trying to confuse and disorient them. They were unfazed and merely followed the corridor's path towards the sceptre that Hierarxe was wielding.

It wasn't long before Adagio, Aria and Sonata flew out of Hierarxe's corridor of magic and began using a combination of magical and physical attacks to completely brutalize his face. With each powerful swing of The Dazzlings' swords, Hierarxe received more and more painful cuts and gashes on his facial area.

Hierarxe put his sceptre straight to his face and used a powerful surge of magic to knock The Dazzlings into a nearby Euphorian temple, completely demolishing it with their impact alone. He then let out a hearty laugh as The Dazzlings narrowly avoided the falling rubble of the temple they'd been knocked into.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata thought that that was it, but just when they fought that that was all that Hierarxe had to show them, they watched as he created an electrical link with the help of a second sceptre which had Trixie's Cutie Mark as the crosshairs this time.

Hierarxe used the link to create a halo, just like Trixie had done earlier, but this time, the halo charged up a massive surge of Blissen energy. He held his ground as the halo gained more and more decisive energy with each passing second. Then, when he was satisfied with the energy he'd amassed, Hierarxe pushed his hand forward, turning the halo into a colossal beam of energy that would have completely annihilated anything foolish enough to have been caught in its' wake.

The Dazzlings could see that it was a massive beam of energy and quickly used their wings to fly out of the way just in time. However, they were shocked to know that the laser was actually following them this time, desperate to consume them once more and deal a fatal blow. Adagio, Aria and Sonata didn't even look back as the laser they ran from completely destroyed dozens of Euphorian structures, sending the remnants into a pool that showed a bird's eye view of Maneorca.

The Dazzlings were eventually caught by the laser, and let out screams of agony as the bright blue concentration of energy consumed them and dealt them massive damage. They looked limp and lifeless after that attack, and were ready to be devoured by Hierarxe.

However, when Hierarxe reached for the three lifeless Dazzlings, they vanished, and he received a powerful strike to his back. This surprise attack was powerful enough to smash him into another Euphorian structure, with the remnants falling on him this time. He quickly emerged from the landslide of rubble with a roar of fury and looked at The Dazzlings, who looked like they'd never even been hit to begin with.

"So close, Hierarxe. But you'll have to do better than that!" Adagio gloated before The Dazzlings all charged towards him and began another round of brutal attacks.

This time, they focused more on his chest area, hitting and cutting the flesh around Trixie and Hierarxe's armour. They actually made Hierarxe bleed this time, with all the painful-looking cuts and gashes that The Dazzlings were dealing to him. However, even that was not enough when they saw him teleport right behind them.

"ENOUGH OF THIS! IT IS TIME TO FINISH THE FUREN SIRENS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Hierarxe screamed with anger as he banged the two ends of the sceptres together, linking them into one giant double-edged sceptre. Seeing a final attack oppurtunity, Hierarxe began spinning the double-edged sceptre around like a cheerleader's baton, watching with satisfaction as it took in an unearthly amount of Blissen energy within the short span of five seconds. With enough energy ready to annihilate anything caught in the path of this final spell, Hierarxe screamed, "DEATH TO HATRED!" before firing a laser that was five times his size.

The Dazzlings quickly enveloped themselves with the power of the Right Souls of Fury and turned themselves into red meteors once more. Happy with their new forms, The Dazzlings charged straight for the heart of the giant laser and smashed head on into it.

The three red meteors and the giant laser of energy were now desperately pushing against each other, determined to break through to the other side and defeat the opponent they were facing. It seemed like this battle would be enough to destroy all of Euphoria as traces of the combined energy flew out of the power struggle and destroyed hundreds of thousands of Euphorian structures with little effort. Not only that, but the power this struggle was creating eventually made another blue and red laser erupt directly underneath it and collide with Manorca, completely wiping it from existence, along with all of the townspeople.

Eventually, The Dazzlings let out screams of determination, which gradually grew in pitch as the meteors inched closer and closer to Hierarxe. Their pitches turned into full grown roars of rage when the meteors finally destroyed the laser and began impaling Hierarxe multiple times over, whilst leaving Trixie completely unharmed.

"Tampurek Dalein!" The Dazzlings all called out, spawning red streams once more as they summoned another being from Dystopia to finish the job off.

This new being, like all the others, turned the peaceful landscape of light, into a rather hellish landscape with red skies. This time, a massive creature with snakes for hair descended from the skies and now locked gazes with that of Hierarxe.

Letting out a scream as it stared directly into Hierarxe's eyes, the beast watched as Hierarxe turned into cinderblock. Then, using its' mighty fists, the beast began pounding and bashing away at Hierarxe's body, seeing it crack rather quickly. Finally, the beast put its' hands together into an H-Bomb and slammed Hierarxe's head so hard that it disappeared into his body.

Finally, the beast disappeared, turning Hierarxe's cinderblock remnants into bloody pieces of flesh once again. Hierarxe finally let out a scream of pain as he knew that all of his limbs detached from his body could have only meant that he was now dead and buried at last.

"Dazzlings... You... protecting this arrogant boast-buster..." Hierarxe began speaking once he knew he'd been beaten for good. "You will not stand against your own destiny! You WILL submit and join your brothers in singing the Song of Resurrection! You will never be allowed to stand against your own kind!"

"I don't recall the three of us asking for your permission, Hierarxe," Adagio said with her grin returning once again. "And by the way, it turns out that you are leaving after all..."

"Going down!" Aria and Sonata said as The Dazzlings all gave Hierarxe their thumbs down. A sign that they'd truly won against him, was the fact that a Dystopian seal had appeared behind Hierarxe, and was now dragging him and his destroyed parts towards Dystopia.

The Dazzlings all watched as Hierarxe tried fighting against the hands, but to no avail. They watched him wriggling frantically to escape, but he was being held quite tightly.

"Fuck... Trixie! Almost forgot about that..." Adagio said, throwing her sword so that it cut Trixie free from Hierarxe's chest plate, getting him to scream out even more.

With Trixie then falling unconscious, The Dazzlings all flew after her and quickly grabbed onto her. The three of them then lifted the unconscious Trixie onto the platform where The Rainbooms, Fuchsia Blush, and Lavender Lace were standing. When they finally dropped the body onto the platform, they watched as Hierarxe was finally pulled into the void to spend eternity in Dystopia, rotting for his crimes.

"May Allure, the Siren King, make you the most powerful beings in the unversal hierarchy!" Hierarxe said as his body vanished into the void, never to surface again.

When The Dazzlings sheathed their swords, the girls were all consumed by another bright light. However, this time they were quite happy to be bathed in this celestial light, since they knew that Hierarxe had been beaten...


Within seconds, The Dazzlings, The Rainbooms, Trixie, Fuchsia and Lavender arrived back in Sunset's safehouse. It seemed like the light was generous enough to get them to somewhere safe since Maneorca had been completely destroyed in the midst of that battle.

All of the girls picked Trixie up and laid her down on a number of beanbags over by the TV, since she had fallen unconscious from that battle with The Dazzlings.

"Oh god... don't tell me that Trixie's dead..." Fuchsia showed a great deal of sorrow for Trixie as she and Lavender looked closely at their unconscious client with tears forming in their eyes. They'd stuck by Trixie for the past twelve years, and the mere thought of their client suddenly dying on them was a rather sad thing for them to feel.

"She's not dead, girls. She's just sleeping like a baby," Sonata pointed out, feeling that Trixie was still breathing in her sleep, albeit very lightly. "She just needs to sleep for a few days, to shake off of the hectic battle she just went through. If she wakes up, make sure she only wakes up for food, drinks, and to use the toilet. Other than that, ensure that she gets at least a few days in bed, to make sure she's fully recovered..."

"Alright, girls. We'll get her to the mansion so she can rest up." Lavender said as she and Fuchsia picked the slumbering Trixie up and began climbing out of the cellar.

"We really owe you one for this, everyone..." Fuchsia said, shooting a rather pleased smile at The Rainbooms and The Dazzlings. "If there's anything you need, anything at all, we'll be glad to help you out..."

"We'll keep that in mind, Illusions." Sunset shot her own happy smile right back at Fuchsia Blush and Lavender Lace as they climbed out of the cellar and opened the doors up, letting the light pour back into the dark room.


The Next Day...


Trixie slowly woke up in bed whilst wearing some snug blue pajamas with special starry patterns all over them. She made little groans and coos as she tugged on the edge of the covers and awoke in her rather expensive bedroom. She could easily feel how comfortable she was in this position, and didn't want to leave anytime soon.

The next thing she saw when she woke up, was Fuchsia Blush and Lavender Lace, her two most trusted managers and her favourite best friends. She let out a smile when she saw their faces, and was happy and relieved to know that they were all fine and dandy.

"Welcome back from Dreamland, Trixie," Fuchsia said, smiling down on her client as she snuggled deep into her bed. "Did you have a nice nap?"

"Oh yes I did, Fuchsia. I dreamt that I was a mighty wizard who ensured that no evil befell the world..." Trixie said, feeling rather happy to share her dreams with her two friends. "Just the thought of keeping the worlds happy made it seem like a rather wonderful dream... After I get some food and drink in, I think I'd love to return to that dream..."

"You do that, Trixie," Lavender said, putting down Trixie's breakfast on a bedside table, complete with a glass of OJ and a plate of hot buttered toast. "You have been working yourself an awful lot recently. Even the Great and Powerful need to rest themselves sometimes..."

"Thanks, Lavender. You too, Fuchsia..." Trixie said, looking at the both of them with a rather content smile on her face. She let out a rather relaxed sigh as she sat up and watched as her breakfast was put out on a small breakfast-in-bed table. "Knowing that I have you two covering everything makes it all worthwhile..." she then took a bite out of the food and was immediately swept away with how wonderful it tasted.

"So, what did happen to me when I passed out in Maneorca?" Trixie asked between bites of her food and gulps of her drink.

"Well, it's hard to explain really," Fuchsia dreaded how Trixie would react for a moment, but then immediately brushed it off when she realized the positives of it "but The Rainbooms AND The Dazzlings saved you..."

"They saved you from a life-threatening disease that would have killed you if you kept on boasting..." Lavender continued, ensuring Trixie that the words that were uttered were of goodwill instead of suspicion. "Without their remedy, you would have fallen into an eternal sleep... We all owe the ten of them big time, with the first step being that we can now consider them our friends forever, until the end of time..."

"Well then, I'll be sure to thank them... the next time I see them..." Trixie yawned in the middle of that sentence. She'd just finished up her food and was now ready to return to a rather pleasant dream.

"You seem tired, Trixie. Just sleep for now..." Fuchsia's words seemed so soothing to Trixie that they were almost hypnotic. "Just sleep and let all of your worries melt away like butter... Just close your eyes, and return to your wonderful dream of wizardry and wonder... And always remember, that we'll always be right here for you," she poked Trixie's chest lightly. "in your heart..."