• Published 3rd Nov 2014
  • 369 Views, 2 Comments

Life is Unfair - MoonlightHarmony66



This story is about how I lost my parents in the Equestrian world and lost everything I felt that mattered. But how exactly did this happen?

  • ...
 2
 369

Surprise

Dear diary,

Hello. My name is Moonlight Harmony and I live in Fuzzberry Orphanage just at the end of Ponyville. You are extremely precious to me and I would like to write my deepest feelings and regrets into. it has been a while since they passed, but me and my sister are still mourning endlessly. The cutie mark crusaders tried to get their cutie marks in being carers today but they didn't manage to succeed in caring for us too much. Still, they are amazing friends and i was thinking of joining. Anyway, back to why I even have this diary. I need to put the story of how I lost my parents in here so I can get it off my chest and clear my mind for new opportunities in life.

Basically, my Mother and Father left me and my older sister Blaze in the house for a short while so they could wander down to the cliff side to watch the sunset. Again. It seemed to be their favourite spot to visit. It wasn't unsafe, unless you were stupid enough to close your eyes and walk straight off the platform. Anyway, they visited this place a lot, because they liked to keep up with romance and their love life.

One evening, me and my sister Blaze had gotten especially bored with the circumstances going on every single night. Leave us alone, stay out for hours, come back when we have sent ourselves to bed. We wanted them to need to come back into the house for at least a few minutes so we packed a picnic to take to them for them to enjoy. We packed sandwiches and alfalfa sticks, oats and fruits along with some sweet treats like cake and a tall green champagne bottle with two glasses.

After fully packing we grabbed our boots and both trotted down to the hedges that cover the pathway to the cliff. Blaze used her well-developed magic to pry the hedges apart, opening a doorway for us to pass through.Blaze is an amazing sister and is great at standing up for herself. She isn't always the kindest, but I don't mind because she's my sister.

There was a large stone in the path that I didn't notice because I was staring into the forest around the cliff pathway. I tripped and fell on my muzzle and my horn dug a hole in the ground. When I sat up, I had blood dripping from my nose. But I didn't really care. I was prone to them anyway.

When we reached the end of the rocky pathway there was another hedge. Blaze did the same thing as before, but this time much more quietly. Because waiting on the other side were two unsuspecting lovers holding each other in a warm embrace.

We both exchanged disgusted looks and giggled. We didn't care much for romance. Blaze started counting. "1......2......"
"3!" I said; and we both exclaimed:

"SURPRISE!!!"

The two ponies in front of us jumped in shock and quickly jerked their heads round to see where the loud noise was coming from. Our Mother and father were not pleased. :twilightblush:

Author's Note:

If you enjoyed this you need to like if you want to see more. Because I won't know anyway else, will I? Just a little heads up, I can't read minds! Or just comment that would be easier. Do whatever you want.:pinkiehappy:

All of the my little pony elements in this story are property of Hasbro. So go talk to them about it it's not my fault