• Published 2nd Nov 2014
  • 348 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Pony Forever: A Doctor Derpy AND Dinky New Years - TyprotTeasaMLP



When the family goes to Manehatten for the Ball Drop, Dr. Hooves figures that the ball is actually a bomb. And the real ball is trapped and locked up about to be destroyed by the Gradient Spark. Our favorite doctor must save them with magic and TIME.

  • ...
 0
 348

A Hard Working Horse

The train ride was now stopped at their destination. The family was staying at a hotel in room 617 until New Years began in Manehatten. That time was 12 hours from then. It was 12:00 a.m. It was a bit too early to be getting off the train but they can't just wait inside. The driver called all the passengers off the train. Everypony thought the train ride was very relaxing. But not Dr. Hooves.
He was too busy thinking that there was something wrong with that train ride. And that something is going to happen to the Ball Drop event.

''C'mon, Daddy Hooves! Let's get going!'' Dinky Doo called aloud to him.

He was scared so he walked very slowly to watch out for any trouble. He studied all of the windows and the ponies on and by the hotel buildings and markets as he walked inside. While inside, he saw Dinky having fun, already. Hooves passed by her and walked to their room.

When he walked inside, he only saw buttons on the walls and scissors on the ground. It looked like a sewing company inside that room. He turned on the lights and realizes that those ''sewing buttons'' on the walls were not meant for crafting.

You were supposed to press one of them. Hooves scanned through all the buttons and pressed each one. Most of them had something to do with food and robotic things to get stuff for you when your lazy. He considered most of them as boring buttons for some of the most boring uses. He then stumbled up against the largest button he has ever seen. It was lying on a stele.

Dr. Hooves pressed the button. But nothing seemed to happen. But something did happen. A shadowy figure popped out of the blue behind the stand that the button was on.

''Who are you?'' Dr. Hooves asked. The shadowy figure did not answer. It snatched him up and brought him outside. He snapped his fingers and everything changed. They were in Manehatten. He knew this was a dream. I had to be. But it couldn't if
a pony was able to come up to him and talk.

''Are you the doctor? I need a doctor. You have to help us!'' said the pony as she pointed to the giant building that the ball was dropping from. The doctor investigated the ball and looked closely and realized that this was not a ball, it was a bomb.
He ran up to his humble police box and went inside. And with a single press of a button, he was gone to another time somewhere else to save the world.

The crowd was cheering out his name.

The Doctor was on his way of saving the world in another world somewhere ready to save everyone in his universe.