• Published 24th Oct 2014
  • 1,136 Views, 18 Comments

Disabled Angel - Sugarcube66



Candy, or more commonly known as Peppermint, finds out she's mute or unable to talk. Thus leading her parents into sending her to Luna's school for disabled foals, where she will meet a lot of friends.

  • ...
8
 18
 1,136

Classroom fight.

The group of four talked for a bit, of course with Peppermint using her board instead of her mouth. A bell suddenly rang, and a filly ran past them yelling as she went. She even glanced at them. ''It's not class time, not class time.''

The filly was of earth pony with a brown coat, and grey hair. She also had blue eyes and had a cutie mark of a screw with a glowing white background with faded into a soft rainbow towards the bottom. She stared at them for a little while, as if trying to process what was going on and maybe, who Peppermint was, before running away

''That's Screwy, or her true name is Miracle Screw. She can't talk correctly, she's truly saying 'it's class time, it's class time'. You get me right?'' said Yuu.

Peppermint nodded, and turned her board back, into it's pendent form by putting it on and slowly walked behind the three foals towards the classroom, the foals were following the backwards yelling Screwy in front of them. The classroom, they headed to was a mathematics room where everypony seemed to be gathering.

''All students head to the maths room.'' said a intercom.

''What it say?'' asked Aqua, who despite wearing a earpiece, couldn't hear the intercoms very clearly.

''To go to maths, Aqua.'' said a still irritated Sapphire before calming herself down and turning to Peppermint, and her eye twitch as she said to the younger filly. ''Don't worry to much, Peppermint. Me and Aqua just fight a lot, as she thinks I'm taking her brother away from her. Hell, I don't even care about colts.''

Aqua growled at Sapphire, audible and turned to Peppermint, who was looking very awkward and worry about this small argument as she kept fidgeting.. ''Maybe, we should just show you the other four students, as you seen me, Yuu, Sapphire and Screwy.''

''I hate to admit it, but she's got a point for once.'' said Sapphire, earning herself a glare.

Yuu piped in and said, with sad eyes. ''I can't as I don't know who I'm pointing at.''

''I know, Yuu. I'll do it.'' Said Sapphire. ''Okay, first is Feather. See that pegasus with the cross eyes.''

She pointed over to a small filly pegasus. The pegasus was staring at her desk, with tears in her eyes. On her formerly pink hoof, was a trail of blood. Peppermint frowned but then gasped, recognizing who it was. The small, skinny pegasus had a darken pink coat and a thick purple mane as well as golden, cross eyes.

''She came from P...'' she noticed Peppermint walk towards the depressed filly. ''Wait, where are you going?''

Peppermint got her whiteboard and wrote 'I know her, she's...let's see...my second cousin...or is she my niece?...I don't know, but we know each other as second cousins..'. Sapphire stared at her for a second with shock, as she tried to piece together how that worked.

''Just be careful, ever since she joined here, she been cutting out of misery, as one of the students abuse her, for her eyes. I don't know how she'll react, or how our class bully will react to seeing you near her.''

Peppermint nodded, and walked over to the crying filly. She smiled, and the filly gasped as she noticed her, and hugged her. More tears rolled down her cheeks as she cried out. ''Peppermint! Peppermint! I so glad your here.''

Peppermint smiled and stroked her cousin's mane as if she was saying to her, 'it's alright, Feather'. But this definitely didn't calm down the crying filly, who was trying to smile but her tear-drenched face seemed to be ruining it.

''Wow, to think that's she's Feather's second cousin, that she was talking about.'' muttered Aqua.

''I know, I wonder if she could save Feather from this torment. Oh yea, what are we gonna do about the colt.'' said Sapphire, pointing to a black colt, who processed a grey mane and dark brown eyes, who had a scowl on his face as he stared at the two hugging fillies.

''We'll do something about that bully later. I have more concerns, is he gonna bully Peppermint due to being Feather's cousin, and the fact she's mute and unable to fight back.'' mumbled Yuu, with worry.

''Hey, isn't Aura looking a bit more annoyed than normal.'' said Aqua, staring at a grey filly in the class.

The filly was a grey pegasus, with a straight streaked mane of white and black and green eyes which were glaring around the class. She looked irritated, as she glared at the black coat. Not to mention, she was twitching with annoyance every time she noticed him scowl at the new filly and Feather.

''Oy, Feather!'' said a colt voice. Aqua, Yuu and Sapphire turned to the source. Aqua gasped when she saw the colt, she hated with a passion walk over to the depressed filly and Peppermint. The colt's scowl only grew as he got closer and closer to the now scared Feather, who had Peppermint wrapping her arms around her cousin protectively.

This colt was called Twister, he was the school's bully. He was a black pegasus, with a wing disability. He mainly bullied Feather, for her eyes, which was what led her into her depression and cutting. He smirked when he saw Peppermint. ''So your this infamous cousin that I heard so much about. My, my. How in the world did Feather, a worthless pegasus, get a alicorn for a cousin.''

''Damn it, Twister.'' growled Sapphire and Aqua, together. But a smack, was what was heard in the classroom. Aura, for some reason, had gotten out of her chair and slapped the colt. A small filly in a wheel chair, wheeled over to the group of three, who was staring agape at the normally silent filly, having slapped the bully. The small wheel-chair bound filly looked concerned. The filly was a earth pony with a brown coat and blonde main, with bright orange eyes.

''Fuck off, Aura. You a useless brat, who never told us what your disability was. What if you don't have one?'' growled Twister.

The filly stayed silent for a minute but then spoke. ''No, I'm not 'fucking' off, like you put it. And I won't tell my disability as there's no need. I slapped you as for once, stop picking on a already depressed filly, who finally is a bit happier.''

''Wow....'' muttered with wheelchair bound filly, Apple Crisp, to the other 3 foals that she was sat next to. She was very surprised to see Aura of all pony's yell at Twister for tormenting Feather and Peppermint, she hadn't done so prior to this day so she didn't know what had sparked this change.

''Yea, no wonder she was annoyed.'' said Aqua, as her brother and friendly-nemesis nodded in silence, still shocked. Another bell rang, telling class was starting and the fillies and colts took their respective seats, with Peppermint walking to the front to wait for the teacher to walk in. Soon a stallion did and class would begin after her introduction.

Author's Note:

Feather is Tootsie's and Quartz's younger sister, who managed to end up with Derpy's eyes.

A list of the fillies is here, in sitting order.

Aura Peppermint Twister

Yuu Aqua Apple Crisp

Feather Screwy Sapphire

Aw man, this chapter has to be as confusing as hell.