• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 812 Views, 4 Comments

Sisters Forever - Cinnamon Clover



How did Scoot and Emy end up living in an abandoned warehouse?

  • ...
 4
 812

Emy's Visit

Sisters Forever: Chapter 2: Emy's Visit


Story Summary: The prequel to "Temporary Home". Scootaloo and Emerald have not always lived on the streets. This is the story of how they ended up living in that abandoned warehouse.


Chapter Summary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders meet Emy.


TWO WEEKS LATER


"Come on girls! Emy's train will be here any minute!" Scoot called back to her friends who, unlike her, had not reached the platform.

"How in all of Equestria are we supposed ta keep up with ya when yer on that scooter of yers?!?" asked/exclaimed Apple Bloom between pants once she had caught up, Sweetie Belle only a few meters behind her.

"Yeah!" seconded Sweetie Belle in between pants of her own.

"Oops," Scootaloo started with a nervous laugh, "I forgot I was riding again."

This caused both of her friends to face hoof simultaneously. This had happened at least three times before.

Just then a sharp whistle blew, alerting the fillies that the train was approaching the platform. It screeched to a stop and after a moment passengers filed out. Among them was a emerald green unicorn filly with a wavy dirty blond mane. No mark lay on her flank and her eyes glistened of the same purple color as her sister, though a pair of dark green glasses covered them. She was noticeably smaller and thinner than most fillies their age. She tripped on the last step down and tumbled down on to the hard cement.

"Emy!" the orange pegasus of the trio called out as she ran towards her twin to help her back to up to her hooves. This happened nearly every time Emy came for the weekend but it worried Scoot all the same.

"I'm fine, Scoot. I just bonked my head again." the emerald unicorn said as though this was normal while her sister helped her back up.

"I know, Emy, but you're still my sister so I have every right to worry about you." Scoot replied, "Any ways, it's time for you to meet my friends, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. Hey girls, come over here!"

The two fillies trotted over to where Scootaloo and her sister were standing.

"Girls, this is my twin sister, Emerald Glow." Scootaloo introduced her sister.

"Nice to meet you." greeted the green filly.

"Emerald, these are my friends, Apple Bloom-" Scootaloo started to introduce only to be interrupted by the yellow earth filly she was introducing.

"Howdy!" Apple Bloom greeted.

"-and Sweetie Belle." Scootaloo continued, completely unfazed by getting interrupted.

"Hi!" the unicorn exclaimed using her common greeting.

"Umm... Emerald-"Apple Bloom started to say only to be cut off.

"Oh, you can call me Emy!" the unicorn stating the name she went by.

"Uh... Emy, that was quite a knocker ya took to yer head. Shouldn't ya go see Nurse Red Heart?" Apple Bloom asked, slightly worried about her friend's sister's wellfare.

"Well, considering that this happens each time I visit, I'd say it's really not worth it, but I'll go if it makes you feel better." Emy said calmly.

"How 'bout we go and get you checked into the hospital again!" Scootaloo joked at the fact that Emy would always be escorted by Granddad to the hospital when she arrived home after finding out that she tripped or tumbled down. They always would come out saying she was as fine as ever the morning.

The two other fillies were unaware of this though and started to panic.

"You've been admitted to the hospital on multiple occasions!" rambled a panicked Sweetie Belle.

"Umm... Should Ah call 9-1-1?" Apple Bloom asked nervously.

"No, of course not! You two are being such silly fillies!" Emy assured them with a giggle, "We just go tell Granddad where we're heading and we walk down to the hospital."


The girls were lucky as a doctor could see Emy right away.

While waiting for Emy to be finished the girls sat in the waiting room.

"Scoot, Ah'm worried bout Emy. Do ya think she's gonna be alright?" Apple Bloom asked of her friend.

"She's fine Apple Bloom!" Scootaloo said, her voice reeking of confidence of her statement.

Truth be told, Scootaloo was right. They soon all left the hospital. It was dark when they left.

"Whoa Emy, your coat is glowing!" shrieked a once again panicked Sweetie Belle once they were outside.

"Yeah, isn't it cool! That's where the "Glow" part of my name comes from, ya know!" Emy replied happily earning a face hoof from both Scootaloo and Apple Bloom.


"Hey Emmy, ya wanna be a honorary Cutie Mark Crusader?" Apple Bloom asked.

"You can go crusading with us when you visit!" Scoot added.

"I'd love to!" Emy accepted her new friend's offer.


Author's Note: Ok, so this chapter was mostly to fill in gaps of knowledge about Emy.